Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers

+4
Ssmith
Kevind53
chilimama
Catfish1927
8 posters

Go down

Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers Empty Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers

Post by Catfish1927 Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:44 pm

Wolfy's Appreciation and Prayer

Several years ago when I first started finding out about of this, I didnt know a single person in any chat room any where..  I felt so out of place as a newbie..  But with time the people started receiving me and chatting with me and slowly I started feeling welcome.  Then TNT chat came along and I joined it and knew some of the members but not too many.. I almost had to start all over. I had gathered a few contacts by then and began sharing my intel/info.. Very quickly I realized the many wanted to read what I knew and was happy to get it..  But the handful that didnt really cut me to the bone..  They called me names and so on..  But I held my ground and continued on because I felt the many outweighed the few.  Then I really feel the good Lord above brought me to this WSOMN forum and I knew a lot of the members.  But was accepted right off the bat..  I mean literally accepted in.  Members in WSOMN chat were always so sweet and thoughtful and friendly to me.  I will never forget as long as I live just how wonderful they all made me feel..  AdminBill and the mods have always treated me with the upmost respect and the members the same way..  Well except for a few jerks that is lol.  But I loved every one so much that I continued to make my stand.  I continued sharing my intel even though I got hounded and bashed and called names by the few mean ones, I still stood my ground. Then came the time for prayer for my niece Terry..  I have never in my life seen such a turn out of people lifting her up to the Lord in prayer..  It was an awesome shock to see so much support. wow.. But then I came into chat and saw a post with prayers and amens about my eyesight.  Again I was somewhat overwhelmed by all the wonderful members and prayers..

Here is my prayer for you..  Father God in Heaven please in the name of your eternal son Jesus I pray you personally open up the windows of Heaven and pour out a blessing on each precious one of these dear precious members. Father God I pray that your love and protection will engulf them one and all and never let them face any problem on their own. Father God I pray the Holy Spirit walk with each and every one of these wonderful people and clear the pathways of obstacles that will get in their way. Lord I have never ever loved a group of people like these people--We have never met in person and we dont know each other personally.  But some how dear Lord we have all found our way here together and its for a reason. And that reason is to help each other thru this journey.  By the grace of GOD I join us all together in unity and power and together we shall go forth in the name of Jesus and destroy all evil and make this world a much better place for EVERYONE..  Hallelujah and praise you Father God for allowing us to be such a vivid part of the over all plan..  In the name of Jesus I pray and thank you--amen  --Wolfy 

Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers Empty Re: Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers

Post by chilimama Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:33 pm

GOODNESS HE IS FULL OF IT!

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers Empty Re: Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Yep so full even his eyes are brown ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers 2805820865  Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers 2805820865  Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers 2805820865  Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:38 pm

It tells me one thing he has no clue about evil. I'll leave it at that.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:45 pm

People then & now crave a human worth worshipping. We are wise not to deliver.; Beth Moore.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:47 pm

Maybe we should say a prayer for him, before the 'Conductor' in the sky punches his ticket for a one way journey down the brick hearth to hell's barbecue flames- 2cents affraid flame couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Terbo,don't be to haste to judge,Wolfy may repent, we can only hope. He may even be the one to bust this whole dinar scam wide open.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:46 pm

Wolfy:

some time back I had sever sugar spikes from type 2 diabetes before I found out I was a diabetic and it ruptured my retinas in both eyes and now I see thru blood spots that hinder my vision

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Then how can you write or let me rephrase that,how can you see well enough to do your art,as you have said you have a masters degree in art? As I have said to your peers, REPENT!!
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:02 pm

Chaz, he has about as much chance of that as an ice sculpture surviving in Jamaica- couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:42 pm

I've already got in trouble once telling people what I think about him so I'll pass this time LMAOOOOO Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers 3508649203 Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers 3508649203 Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers 3508649203 Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers 3508649203 Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers 3508649203 Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:45 pm

Don't let that stop you, let 'er rip!! Wolfy gives everyone his Appreciation and Prayers 3508649203 lmao sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Detroit Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:54 am

Wolfy (or tnwolfman) or whatever he wants to call himself is a liar of the worst order. He's one of those small insignificant people who want to fit in and will fabricate lies to accomplish that goal. Just review some of his whoppers.

Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Detroit Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:41 am

I'm not a dr. It's a silly movie reference

Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum