Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06 (from dinarrecaps)

+7
boxerman
justpassntime
Gmansaid
carieRN
deets
Terbo56
TheBeav
11 posters

Go down

Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) Empty Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06 (from dinarrecaps)

Post by TheBeav Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Caller asking about taxation…Tony states he was told 15% for 45 days then 18-22% after that then 36% at 6 months cash out and higher and we got this DIRECTLY FROM THE TREASURY DEPARTMENT and if we cash out at the UST offices they are opening we would be guaranteed NO AUDIT if we cash out with a UST office and this is exactly what they are telling us from our sources in the UST… if i tell you that you are not getting audited for 3 years and it goes into the computer that way you will not get audited...they can do that.. they need the money ASAP and so they are saying that to get you to come in and pay your taxes ASAP… Tony did tax audits when he worked for them and he is speaking from experience...

I know this was posted/discussed before on this board, but I thought since Tony brought it up again today, I would post this section of their chat for all the newcomers we have brought in since then. Looks like this news is still in play. Here's hoping this is the truth....AND along with the fact the UST will give us the same or better rate than the CBI and/or the banks. The feds can play any game they want with the rate offered us! Fingers crossed!!
:cheers:
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) Empty Re: Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06 (from dinarrecaps)

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:58 pm

What good does an audit do? It's none of their business anyway- their not even a legal entity- Illegal as all get out- and anyway,they'll be ALL DONE as of next year- a 15% flat tax on only new itemsthat you buy- So how's that sound? About friggin time, ain't it?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) Empty mbpla2@bellsouth.com

Post by deets Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:00 pm

TheBeav wrote:Caller asking about taxation…Tony states he was told 15% for 45 days then 18-22% after that then 36% at 6 months cash out and higher and we got this DIRECTLY FROM THE TREASURY DEPARTMENT and if we cash out at the UST offices they are opening we would be guaranteed NO AUDIT if we cash out with a UST office and this is exactly what they are telling us from our sources in the UST… if i tell you that you are not getting audited for 3 years and it goes into the computer that way you will not get audited...they can do that.. they need the money ASAP and so they are saying that to get you to come in and pay your taxes ASAP… Tony did tax audits when he worked for them and he is speaking from experience...

I know this was posted/discussed before on this board, but I thought since Tony brought it up again today, I would post this section of their chat for all the newcomers we have brought in since then. Looks like this news is still in play. Here's hoping this is the truth....AND along with the fact the UST will give us the same or better rate than the CBI and/or the banks. The feds can play any game they want with the rate offered us! Fingers crossed!!
[b]

deets

Back to top Go down

Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) Empty Re: Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06 (from dinarrecaps)

Post by carieRN Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:22 am

I decided it isn't worth the time and hassle to leave what I had previously written on this topic. Suffice it to say that Tony has made a few comments above that are likely inaccurate and/or misleading. There are things that the DOT just doesn't do,including; foreign money exchanges, banking, or combined banking/auditing services/protection.

'Nuff Said Razz

Last edited by carieRN on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

carieRN

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:29 am

carieRN wrote:Tony, if you can't put together a paragraph that makes any logical sense whatsoever, what the heck do you think you are doing. How does one get to be called a "Guru"? Do you just pick that title for yourself? I can safely say this; my kids had hamsters that were smarter and more rational than Tony! I mean, c'mon man, do you think we are all a bunch of morons?

I have never heard of the UST Dept performing foreign currency exchange. Is Tony saying that the Treasury/IRS is now going to be in the banking business as well? I don't get it! Just because they are the Treasury doesn't mean they have control over the Fed and can unilaterally draw down the nation’s banking reserves in order to exchange Dinar for Dollars!

This is the craziest thing I have ever heard! Where in the heck would the Treasury Dept get their hands on that much money or the capability to transfer it between financial institutions? I don't think you can just turn all of the Secret Service agents, ATF agents, computer techs, accountants, and auditors upside down and shake enough cash out of their pockets to cover this deal!

If there aren't enough Treasury locations will we be able to go to the local Social Security office instead? Maybe the Secret Service will help set up impromptu banks and provide all of the banking equipment, the security, and the staff, and the ATF guys can provide free confiscated drinks for the party after!!

This isn't Russia for crying out loud and the Treasury is not the KGB! I would think that a former auditor would have a better grasp on what his former employer was actually doing! Maybe that explains the "former" part of the equation?

I call "BS" to everything you have posted on any site today!!

And finally, TONY! IF YOU ONLY STICK YOUR HEAD UP OUT OF YOUR FOXHOLE TO TELL US THAT OTHER GURUS ARE WRONG (AFTER THE FACT OF COURSE) BUT YOU KNEW IT ALL ALONG, WHY DON"T YOU JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD IN YOUR HOLE! Your potshots this evening at all of the others, who provide information to us, were entirely uncalled for! When was the last time that you forecasted something (in advance) that happened on time? NEVER! YOU ARE A CHARLATAN!! (Look it up, I'm pretty sure your vocabulary doesn't cover that one)

I know I am treading a dangerous course here with the mods but someone has got to stop this guy NOW! He is a pariah and a negative force everywhere he pops his pointy head up. I say we treat him like the mole in that "Whack-a Mole" game you see at the carnival! Beat him back into the hole he came from before he got labeled "Guru"!

Well...carieRN, why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel...lol.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:06 am

carieRN has left nothing out except for one thing. I especially liked the BS part but needed to add "any post here today, yesterday and tomorrow". Now it's complete!

hanghead

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) Flag-212Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) Empty ust office

Post by boxerman Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:13 am

So any Idea where the
Special UST office will be opened up at location or more than one?

boxerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountainman Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:34 am

Tony's UST offices will be located at Mickey D's, just look for the golden arches

Mountainman

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:59 am

If you follow this line of intel there are supposed to be 35 of them. Undoubtedly at an office inconveniently located away from anyone that even has a clue what dinar is. So far it is only rumor. The time based tax increases are likely not true as no one has been able to find any tax laws of this type passed by our government.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) Flag-212Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bstubbs Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:24 am

People: I think that you are underestimating what the big O would try to do by executive order. Especially, "They can't do it cause of the law" or "They've never done it that way before" are two concepts that does not apply to wonderland/wonderkid. :cyclops:

bstubbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:12 am

TheBeav wrote:Caller asking about taxation…Tony states he was told 15% for 45 days then 18-22% after that then 36% at 6 months cash out and higher and we got this DIRECTLY FROM THE TREASURY DEPARTMENT and if we cash out at the UST offices they are opening we would be guaranteed NO AUDIT if we cash out with a UST office and this is exactly what they are telling us from our sources in the UST… if i tell you that you are not getting audited for 3 years and it goes into the computer that way you will not get audited...they can do that.. they need the money ASAP and so they are saying that to get you to come in and pay your taxes ASAP… Tony did tax audits when he worked for them and he is speaking from experience...

Like the IRS, the UST is NOT proactive. Like the icon they have in the forum when they have a CC, this is BULL lol!
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Part of PTR Chat RE: TAXES 9/06  (from dinarrecaps) Empty TOTAL BS

Post by RapidRoyP Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:54 am

The Treasury does NOT do retail.The do not have the capability to cash you in and they will NOT do it.

The IRS does indeed control the IRS but they DO NOT set the tax rates. They cannot make it up as they go nor can they change tax rates by executive order. That means to do this tax rate spread, which has never been done in the history of the country they would need an act of congress, which also will NOT happen.

SO DO NOT BUY INTO ANY OF THIS BS - I do not know why anyone would even repeat this crap.

The IRS has three possible tax options which it can apply to us:

1. NO TAX - Currently there is not a tax on currency exchange with under $200 in profit. It is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that the IRS will extend this tax free ruling to million dollar+ currency exchange.

2. SHORT TERM / LONG TERM Capital gains.

3. TAX AS PERSONAL INCOME

RapidRoyP

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum