Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:32 am

Guru Frank26:  Frank states his team is scattered throughout the world, some are military, some are contractual, some in North East- but none know the rate or date. I believe the rate will come out in the $3+ range as they have to get to work right away. I prepared you for Kuwait and the need for Iraq to pay them the $21 Billion what was owed to them.

Guru Bondlady:  they have to have solved the ministers and are passing 200 plus laws right now that had to be done for a rv and the budget to go into affect

Guru Med: THIS PLACE SUCKS LET'S STAY WATCHING THIS INVESTMENT IS LIKE BEING TOLD YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR WISDOM PULLED WITH NO ANTISECPTIC IT HAS TO BE DONE BUT IS GONNA HURT BAD AND THE LATEST MOVE BY PARLIAMENTI CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL ALL THAT FLIES THROUGH MY MIND ALL START WITH 4 LETTER WORDS WELL THEY FOUND A WAY TO TAKE ANOTHER VACATION SO THEY TAKE OFF TIME FOR ANOTHER COUNTRIES PEOPLE BUT WONT' MEET TO FRIGGN FIX THE PROBLEMS OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY

Planet Dinar: I was told the rv is scheduled for sunday….. They are all set to do the summit on the 21st. There is a huge celebration going on in the Treasury. Iraq was advised to blow smoke and mirrors until all is done… It is done. Dont shoot the messenger… but this was done earlier today. I just recieved a phone call from a contact who has a contact in the White House… go rv!

Dinar Trade: Ali (owner) will have 12 cash-in locations throughout the United States where you can set up an appointment to cash in your Dinars.  They are offering the rate of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) upon cash-in, with NO SPREAD, and only $150 per million dinars fee to cash in your currency with them at any of their locations.  Furthermore, it’s strictly first-come, first-serve as far as appointments go.  You will have to either call their number reflected on their website (www.DinarTrade.com), or go online (suggested method) POST-RV, and at that time, you will be able to schedule your OWN cash-in appointment through their pop-up calendar, which will give you access to available dates and times.

Guru Athena: Tony Blair is in total control and no one else, he is finishing the UN stuff and as soon as it is done we have a rv, seems the central banks are watching the cbi very close right now. There is a lot of central bank heads in Iraq, Japan China and France are putting a ton of pressure on Blair to get it done

Guru/Dealer Ali:  Dinar is currency of Iraq - don’t need receipt - whoever is holder owns it.   So much information that you need receipts - truth is it is a currency - hodler owns it. as a company we have decided not to have a company outside the US - can bring it to one of our sites in US - rumor that it will be seized at border - not true - you just have to declare it - no questions asked - we bring in millions of dollars every day - for several years - no problem.  

30 days to pay off balance on reserves - wire us the funds or bring it to us - your decision - if appt is within that time frame, you still have to pay it off before 30 days are off . If it RVs - we will take it out of your dinars to pay reserve. Will open offices within 5 working days after RV - once RV reaches $10,000 per million dinars

Even if you bought it off E-bay - if it is real - you should have no problems - dont have to prove who you bought it from. 

We get an audit done every year from the treasury dept - to make sure curency exchange is on the up and up -they made suggestions - what can we do to improve ourselves and be within the law. We decided to do these things to prove we are not doing money laundering. If we live in this country we should pay taxes.  Was just a suggestion to us - we proactively as a company implemented this - best interest of our company

if you put it at the depository - you cll them to have it transferred into our vault - once confirmed, we cash you out over the phone. We take your info over the phone - you fax over documents we need - you do not need to walk in with physical dinar. 

Rumor has been going on for 3-4 years - nothing has happened - as far as I know they will not take off 0s - no way they would do that. 

Traveled many times - a billion dinars one time - there is no law that they can seize your money - they can look at it but they cannot seize it - it is your possession - you own it. if you step outside the US boundaries, have to declare it with Fincen.  TSA agent - Scanned billion dinars - opened billion dinars - looked at it - closed it up - thank you very much - . 

Once it rvs to $10,000 per million we will send out an e-mail. Our rate will be the CBI rate.  office is open now - once it RVS - we will start making appointments - within 24 hours.   the only reason we put the resrve in place was for people who needed to lock in the rate - not to bet on it RVing in that 30 days - need to look at it as a long-term investment. 

the currency to increase - economy improving where economy can sustain it - to say this minister went here, the WTO did this - never like that - have to look at it that the economy is getting better - exporting oil - so naturally currency will increase with economy.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum