Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat 3/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 3/16/16

Go down

Mountain Goat 3/16/16 Empty Mountain Goat 3/16/16

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:01 pm

Hello Everyone,

So today there is incredible news about reforming the Iraqi economy and the expectations of a coming change in the monetary policy of Iraq. I am not talking about selling more bonds or even  new banking laws. I am talking about a major monetary change. Just recently we have read changes to the policy regarding the 50k and 100k notes. We know they can not continue doing trade with the disparity between the other Arab countries. This too is part of the economic crisis in Iraq.

Security brings stability
Stability brings Economic Strength
Economic Strength brings wealth and prosperity

Let us not forget too the IMF themselves, last October 2015 announced Iraq would be fully done with their monetary reforms by mid 2016. We are now already in mid March 2016. This is not my opinion but a statement of facts by the IMF themselves. Will they go all the way until June or complete these reforms sooner?

So please let us not worry so much. Relax! We don’t have to listen to all this garbage intel from these so called intel “gurus” about these every weekend RVs or global rollouts now happening. All of this is garbage intel and I feel sorry for everyone who is getting sucked into this crap. Believing this garbage is not going to get you the RV any sooner. It will only depress you later when it does not happen, as they predict.

Today’s News

Today is Wednesday March 16th  2016. Still no RV.  Sorry!

So lots of questions on emails to me lately on some of this recent garbage intel being put out in the dinar community. Will it ever end? Do you really believe this stuff?  

So I listened for myself. It is funny again when I heard some more of this garbage intel on a replay of a conference call this week from one of the so called intel “gurus”. They talked about the bank codes being issued, but the banks still needed authorization to conduct exchanges of currency. Really? Then in the same breath they said some were exchanging already and being given hard cash in their live accounts and not SKRs. Really?

Let me explain just how foolish this stuff is, if you haven’t already picked up in it.

First they told everyone they could not exchange and are only waiting permission. Sounds like déjà vu to me all over again. Then they did exchange? So were they allowed to exchange or not? Are we all on the same planet?  Of course none if is true so it’s a moot point anyhow even to argue over it.

This is how the process works. When the banks are given the codes it is time to use the codes and not before. This is the process. Get it! No delay. I have talked to many banks and the process is the same in each of them.   No codes- No exchanges. No permission needed. The codes are the permission once the are delivered to the banks. Get it?

The UST will not give out the codes and then tell the banks to hold off in processing the currencies. Do you think this would instigate corruption? Simply will not and does not happen. Sorry!   

So let’s get on with today’s honest news now that we have clarity on this point.

NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS.

Update: Iraqi Economy

So the recent talks and articles in this period past has been mostly about continuing the effort to bring Iraq into a new reality. To help prior to the finalization of this effort the US has decided to assist Iraq on loans. But be reassured these new loans do not come without a price for Iraq. It even tells us right in the title of the article using the word “concessional”. What is does not tell us what are the concessions. You can bet all the mandates for the needed reforms and new laws are included in these concessions.

Define concession  – “the act of conceding or yielding, as a right, a privilege, or a point or fact in an argument”. 

Article Begins

IRAN, IRAQ BANKING TIES TO NORMALIZE

3/14/2016

Baghdad, March 13, IRNA- In a visit with Governor of Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al Alagh, Iranian ambassador to Iraq said that all banking relations between two countries will return to normal in upcoming days.

Iran, Iraq banking ties to normalize Hassan Danaie Far told IRNA that all banking services and cooperation will be re-established between the two countries. 

An Iranian banking delegation is scheduled to have a trip to Iraq and it is expected to achieve a new understanding during this trip.

In the wake of lifting crippling sanctions imposed on Iran the Central Bank of Iraq employed measures regarding normalization of banking ties.

Experts expect considerable growth in Iraq-Iran bilateral turnover which was announced $12-14 billion for 2014.

Article Ends

Article Begins

JUBOURI CALLS FOR THE CENTRAL BANK TO LAY THE FOUNDATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE START OF THE ECONOMIC REFORM PROCESS

2016/3/14   

Baghdad 
Search Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, on Monday, with the central bank governor Ali Mohsen Keywords economic conditions and mechanisms and future plans to upgrade the banking business. 

A statement by his press office received by all of Iraq  a copy of the "al-Jubouri met with Central Bank Governor. During the meeting, trading in the overall economic conditions and mechanisms and future plans to upgrade the banking business in Iraq." 

He Jubouri that "finding solutions to the current economic crisis would accelerate in finding solutions to the problems and political and security obstacles, which requires laying the foundations and vision required to start the process of economic reform." 

He said the President of the House of Representatives, according to the statement that "the face of economic challenge no less important than the challenge of terrorism, which calls for urgent solutions and actions in the forefront of support for the banking sector to play its part required at the current stage."

Article Ends

Many of my readers commented on the article below and are thinking this has some impact in delaying the RV. Really? You only believe this notion because you have been told this by these so called intel “gurus”. These ignorant people have told you  that all Iraq needs to do is RV and they will be rich and solve all their problems. You have been told these loans will put them back in a state of complacency and thus delay the RV even longer. So how will being rich solve their political problems, namely corruption? You tell me cause I don’t get it. Maybe I am dumb? Won’t it only give them yet more money to steal if they don’t first clean up the corruption?

Folks I keep telling you over and over again this is simply not the case. The RV will not fix all of Iraq’s problems. I said there are two paths to follow – political and financial. With fixing one while not fixing the other would only cause yet more damage and it maybe irreparable next time. So when these two paths converge (or collide, as many have told me), we will see the launching of the lower denoms (inflationary measure) and be on the way to the RV later.

Article Begins

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: THE GOVERNMENT PLANS TO TAKE {10} BILLION DOLLARS IN LOANS FROM WASHINGTON          

{Baghdad} Euphrates News revealed the parliamentary finance committee member Ahmed al-Haj for the determination of the Iraqi government to take {10} billion dollars in loans from Washington.

Haj told {Euphrates News} Monday, " The US credits to Iraq amounting to {10} billion dollars, but we do not know you will be an investment or to support the general budget of the country." 

He added that "Iraq is passing through a difficult financial crisis, but can not meet staff entitlements, thus imagine that these loans will be used in the field of salaries, and other investment issues in the country. " 
he was economic adviser to Prime Minister appearance of Mohammed Saleh announced earlier to the media about the existence of the march of American loans to help Iraq 's financial situation. 

Article Ends

Article Begins

GOVERNMENT UNVEILS "AMERICAN LOANS" WILL BE GIVEN TO IRAQ CONCESSIONAL. IT CONFIRMED THAT ECONOMIC SUPPORT NEGOTIATIONS WITH WASHINGTON REACHED AN ADVANCED STAGE

Monday, March 14 / 2016   

BAGHDAD: The Promise Shammari (New Morning) - The government confirmed on Sunday that Washington 's continuing support Baghdad economically, indicating that the IAEA American Development promised Iraq constantly help him to cope with the current circumstances, while expected to witness the coming months to get soft loans and significant financial concessions as a result of for the negotiations that are currently underway.

Economic Adviser to the Council of Ministers, says the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in an interview with "New Morning", "The United States gave Iraq a great support to various economic fields."

Saleh said that "this support got almost directly through the US Agency for International Development," pointing to "Meet collected Bmsaolh agency in the Middle East and promised Washington's willingness to provide various kinds of support."

"The US administration is also keen to support Iraq financially through its position in the International Monetary Fund."

And he went in favor of "As there is an important role for Washington through its leadership of the international coalition and to help Iraq militarily in the war against Daash."

And between government adviser that "open dialogues with them economically," likely that "witnessing the coming months, a dramatic rise on various fields, including soft loans given us to face the current crisis."

But the Foreign Relations Committee of the House of Representatives by Khalid al-Asadi was accused in a statement to the "New Morning," the United States "not to implement most of the terms of the strategic framework agreement signed in 2008 between the former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, former US President George W. Bush."

He said al-Asadi, a senior leader of the coalition of state law, that "Washington has not provided economic, financial and humanitarian support to Iraq is expected, especially in the face of current conditions in conjunction with the global collapse of oil prices."

He pointed out that "Iraq has been waiting for the administration of real support in times of economic distress, but in the seasons of the financial well-being, we are not in need for them."

The member of the parliamentary Foreign Affairs Committee that "Washington's support was supposed to take two ways: the first work to give the Iraqi government the benefits of soft loans and the conditions allow him to address the distress suffered by them."

Asadi was to be the "other form of support lies in providing the right environment for investment through the support of the Iraqi experience, especially on the electronic side as to encourage foreign capital to come to the country."

He added that "loans that Iraq sought to obtain it from the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, the national efforts purely through the arduous and lengthy negotiations and still some of the difficult conditions have not been agreed upon between the two sides so far."

Asadi and hinted that "the American role in these negotiations is almost non-existent, we could not find an impact on the lender side of Iraq."

For its part, according to the economic and investment commission member parliamentary Najiba Najib in commenting for "New Morning", that "the US-Iraqi agreement stipulates in its provisions on economic assistance."

She Najib, a member of the Kurdistan Alliance, that "the Commission does not have clear information on the support of Washington's economic supposed to Iraq in order to overcome the current crisis."

And it went to "American aid may be present at the level of military equipment through the granting of government weapons and equipment to sustain the momentum of the fight against the terrorist organization Daash."

Iraq and the United States signed in November 2008 end, the Convention called strategic framework to support Iraqi ministries and agencies in the transition from the strategic partnership with the Republic of Iraq to the economic, diplomatic, cultural and security fields, as well as providing sustainable important for the rule of law, including police development and completion of the coordination and oversight of the program The report of the Fund for Iraq relief and reconstruction.

It is expected that the relationship Iraq and the United States will continue during the next phase in what is known (the Strategic Framework Agreement) which provides for the exchange and partnership between the two countries in the economic, diplomatic and cultural fields

Article Ends

Article Begins

KEYWORDS: WE ARE WORKING ON THE "UPDATE" THE CENTRAL BANK SERVICES         

BAGHDAD / News Network
Iraq declared the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords, Sunday, that the Bank continues to reform politics and renovation work of the Iraqi Central Bank services Badarath all, and cooperation with the Union of Arab Banks on long scientific grounds Mady.ozkr a press statement issued by the General Secretariat of the Union Arab banks today:

“Keywords visited today, Union headquarters in Beirut, and held talks with the Secretary General of the Federation and Sam Hassan Fattouh in the presence of a member of the board of Directors of the Federation and a representative of Iraq’s Kazem fistula and senior managers in the Union, and has during the visit to discuss the development of Arab banking relations – Arab and Lebanese – Alaracah. have statement, that the “Keywords briefed on the strategic plan for the Secretariat to intensify mutual activities in the Arab world, especially in Iraq, with the imminent Iraq held economic forum in Baghdad organized by the Central Bank of Iraq and the Union of Arab banks and the Association of Iraqi private banks Iraqi government agencies concerned with the economy and investment “, stressing Keywords according to the statement,” the Bank continues to reform politics and renovation work of the Iraqi Central Bank services Badarath all, and cooperation with the Union of Arab banks on long-term scientific basis “.

for his part, Secretary General of the Union stressed” the Union’s role in promoting inclusiveness financial in Iraq and other Arab countries in addition to the banking culture in general. “

Article Ends

Article Begins

MINISTER OF FINANCE RECOMMENDS THE APPLICATION OF THE ELECTRONIC SYSTEM FOR CUSTOMS TARIFF         

Baghdad} Euphrates News Council of Ministers recommended at its meeting on Tuesday, the Ministry of Finance to apply the electronic system for customs tariff to speed up the clearance of goods Kmarkia process.

A source from the Council of Ministers, told {Euphrates News} today that "the Council of Ministers recommended during its regular headed by Haider Abadi, Chairman of the Board and in the presence of all the Ministers, the Ministry of Finance to apply the electronic system of tariff customs rather than manual clearance system to speed up cargo clearance process Kmarkia" .. follow

Article Ends

Update: 45 Day Deadline for Technocratic Gov’t

So the two articles below that came out yesterday is showing us that parliament has not yet ratified all the minister candidates for the Abadi cabinet positions. In fact they are not even all nominated. But the good news is Abadi wants to move forward more quickly and so he may use proxy ministers. I can only guess this is because he does not want to delay and he knows the ratification process in parliament may take more time than he wants it to take. Also remember too there is much resistance by the coalition of state law on reforming his cabinet to technocrats (more experienced people who can do the job).

I quote from the article below – “MP for the coalition of state law, full-Zaidi, said on Tuesday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will resort to the appointment of ministers acting to move the project reformist ahead”.

​Article Begins

KURDISTAN: WE HAVE PROVIDED THE NAMES OF FOUR OF THE GOVERNMENT OF TECHNOCRATS POLITICAL

15/03/2016  

Special - balances News
The Kurdistan Alliance Salim Hamza, on Tuesday, it was submitted four names to the Prime Minister to form a government of technocrats.

It is said that the parliamentary Liberal bloc confirmed, to continue the protests until the government 's response to the demands of the protesters and theimplementation of the reform chest program. 

Hamza said L / balance News /, that " the Kurdistan Alliance presented four names of candidates new ministerial cabins within the " government of technocrats "to thePrime Minister Haider al - Abadi , "stressing at the same time that" the participation of the Kurds in the new ministerial cabin at 20%. "

He added, "One of the Kurdistan Islamic Party members is a strong candidate to fill one of ministerial positions," noting that "the coalition Abadi waiting to resolve the positions."

Revealed a coalition of state law, earlier, all the political blocs threatening Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi for the selection of the characters on the portfolios of the bloc ".

Article Ends

Article Begins

LAW: ABADI WILL RESORT TO A PROXY APPOINTMENT TO PROCEED WITH THE PROJECT REFORMIST AHEAD

15/03/2016  

Special - Balances News
MP for the coalition of state law, full-Zaidi, said on Tuesday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will resort to the appointment of ministers acting to move the project reformist.

The Kurdistan Alliance Salim Hamza, today, it was submitted four names to the Prime Minister to form a government of technocrats.

He said Zaidi's / balances News /, that "al-Abadi did not announce the names of Ministers to change covered until now did not nominate any personal blocs", stressing at the same time that "Abadi will resort to the appointment of the Acting Minister to move the project reformist ahead".
He added, "The most prominent covered by the reforms of the rule of law are the" Minister of High Education and Scientific Research Hussain al-Shahristani, Foreign Minister Ibrahim Jaafar, Transport Minister Bayan Jabor, "noting that" Abadi frequency announce the names because covered by the reform are the heads of entities. "

And held the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, today, meeting with the Committee of Experts tasked with developing a comprehensive reform programs and consider the selection of candidates for senior positions.

Article Ends

Update: Needed Laws

Well it looks like Iraq is finally implementing their conscription law. See the three articles below. We know this law passed parliament over a month ago. What will happen to the National Guard law? They are telling us in the second and third article below. So much for all you so called intel “gurus” who claimed the National Guard law was “all done”. Looks like your proven wrong once again …..lol…lol…Let the facts in the articles tell us the truth once again. Oh – but you can’t be bothered reading articles?

I quote for the article – “compulsory military service law, "science" make up for the National Guard Act.”.

Why are they not going forward with the National Guard law?

I quote from one of the articles below – “the service mandatory spend on the National Guard Act, which makes multi armies in Iraq have these armies fighting each other in independent political or sectarian ends,”

Article Begins

IRAQI DEFENSE ANNOUNCES POSTING CONSCRIPTION LAW FROM THE AGE OF 19-45

The Ministry of Defense, the special legal controls law conscription service "law of military service." Legal Advisor to the Ministry of Defence, Brigadier Mohammed Saadoun said "stated conscription law will include age groups from the age of" 19 to 45 "years." "The law will depend academic achievement in the length of service," explaining that "the graduates of the primary school will serve for one year and four months, while the serve graduates of the study junior high for a period of one year, and graduates of bachelor nine months," he said, adding that "the master's and doctoral graduates exempt from service." .

He pointed out that "the law includes 75 legal material relied on the legal legacy of the former conscription law, in addition to Article IX of the second paragraph of the Iraqi constitution."

And the Defense Ministry confirmed on Monday that "the announcement of the conscription law for the time being inadvertently did not haphazardly." A spokesman for the Defense Ministry Naseer Nouri Qishla "Defense Council voted unanimously to conscription law, and that the presentation and it was announced at the moment was not intentional arbitrarily, because of what Iraq faces from terrorist threats," according to the recipe. 

And he stressed the security and defense committee member of the parliamentary Abdul Aziz Hassan, said that "legal controls announced by the Ministry of Defence on the Law of the conscription are subject to change.  He said h" The bill is currently with the Council of Ministers has not been traced back to the House of Representatives, noting that "the Ministry of Defense will be discussed and modify it and then return it to parliament. " He noted that " the stated controls today are subject to change, adding that" the Commission did not discuss the law so far , and we are waiting to be sent to parliament and then discussing the security and defense committee of all its clauses and sends to the Legal Committee and then be voted on in Parliament . "He pointed out that" controls come within the bill issued by the Council of Ministers and all the items and controls to be debated. " Indicating that the conscription law will include age groups from age 19 to 45 years

Article Ends

Article Begins

HILALI: THE SERVICE OF SCIENCE, RATHER THAN THE NATIONAL GUARD

Political
03/14/2016 19:15 (Baghdad time)

Special - Balances News
Confirmed the legal committee member Ibtisam al-Hilali, said on Monday that compulsory military service law, "science" make up for the National Guard Act.

She said Hilali's / balances News /, that "compulsory service law will compensate the National Guard Law for not passed in the parliament, as well as having major objections between the blocks in order to vote on it," asserting that he "will be compulsory military service introduced in helmeted Representatives to discuss it soon."

She added, "There is a proposal for compulsory military service be for only one year," indicating that "covered by the service are 18 years of age and older as well as graduates of colleges and institutes with the exception of graduates of military academies, police and medicine."

Article Ends

Article Begins

PARLIAMENTARY LEGAL: MILITARY SERVICE WOULD CANCEL THE PROJECT "NATIONAL GUARD"

Tuesday, March 15 / March 2016 - 19:43

(Ain Iraq News) - BAGHDAD - The Legal Committee of the Parliamentary confirmed Tuesday that would abolish compulsory military service law , "National Guard" , which is intended to make multiple armies in Iraq, while showed that compulsory military service will ensure the popular crowd fighters rights to post Daash.

Said committee member high Nassif 's "Eye of Iraq News," that "compulsory service law has legal cover as stated in the Iraqi constitution and has a great importance, especially in the national reconciliation and a strong Iraqi army uniform from various sects and creeds and nationalities industry , " adding that " the service mandatory spend on the National Guard Act, which makes multi armies in Iraq have these armies fighting each other in independent political or sectarian ends , and guarantee the rights of the popular crowd fighters to post Daash to be within the military security establishment. "

Nassif showed that "the Iraqi government is able to allocate salaries from joining the service of science being allocated functions of the security forces, it would be a job for volunteers, rather than go appointments in the military institutions to powerful political leaders."

The Ministry of Defense, Monday, vote for the defense council in the ministry unanimously on conscription law, stressing that released at this time was "intentional was not haphazardly.

Article Ends

Update: IRS Tax on Foreign Currency Exchange

I need to once again clarify some ideas some people have on thinking our exchange will be a reduced or non-taxable event. Really?

First I need to clarify I am not a tax consultant and I am not giving tax, banking or financial advise of any kind. What I bring to you today is my own opinion. Take it or leave it but please stop staying up at night thinking of ways  to avoid pay taxes on your foreign currency exchange. You will be paying the normal capital gains according to current IRS code. 

Secondly it makes me sick hearing now for over 5 years callers asking questions on these intel calls about some “plan” not to have to pay taxes or some new  “plan” to give us all a tax break on this Iraq currency exchange.

There is even one guy who is still persistent in telling everyone he believes this exchange will be a nontaxable event. Really? When challenged where he got this info from he refused to explain or give any proof. 

As I said before and will say it again -  there is no current change to the IRS tax law on foreign currency exchanges. I have consulted with the IRS and they do not have any plan to do so, not now and not in the near future.  

The problem is no one bothers to ask the IRS. Instead, for some strange reason, you blindly trust these so called intel “gurus” to fill your heads with their gobblie goop.

So what are the current tax laws? Let me explain the basic law to you now so you can understand. Remember I am just explaining it in a general sense as an example and so you should always get advise from a professional tax advisor on this matter.

Basically the IRS laws on foreign currency were written  to accommodate two entities. One is the casual traveler and the other is the hard core currency investor or spectator on wall street.

Hard Core Investor:
As you  know there is the FOREX (and other global currency exchanges) for the hard core investor and spectator. Currencies are traded everyday, the money made is from revaluations and lost from devaluations. These proceeds are considered capital gains or losses and are taxed accordingly. 

Casual Traveler:
The casual traveler too has yet a unique situation and often has left over foreign currency from his/her trip abroad. In other words you are physically holding the paper currency or coins not electronically trading it on the exchanges. So the IRS code addresses this situation differently and accommodates you differently.  I believe that if you have the equivalent of $250 US dollars or under, after the exchange, the gains (if any) are not a taxable event. Of course there is a limit amount per year too. As the loss too can not be declared as a capital loss.    

Now if you are a casual traveler and physically hold the paper currency and after the exchange there is a gain over  $250 US dollars then you must declare the proceeds as a capital gain. Likewise you must also declare any devaluation in the currency as a loss. You now fit the definition of the currency spectator and not a casual traveler. This is where most get confused.

So which category do you fit into? Are you a hard core investor/spectator or a casual traveler? This is the confusing situation for most of you. But I want you to think, think, think and use your God given brain. What situation do you MOST CLOSELY fit into?

Since you hold the physical currency you are considered more of a spectator even though you may have never actually traveled abroad you do physically posses the paper currency from these online currency traders. After you exchange will you have over $250 US dollars in proceeds? Most of us will since most of us have one or more of the IQD 10k, 25k notes and we know the rate will at least be over $1.

So what taxes do you think you will be paying? Just research the current capital gains laws of the IRS and as they apply to currency of a speculator investor. Consult a qualified tax advisor.

You may want and desire a more substantial tax break but your desires will not match the IRS code and get you the tax break or pay no taxes as you desire. You can wish all you want but the law is the law. Don’t get fooled by these intel “gurus” and then in the long run ending up going to jail o paying a hefty penalty. PAY YOUR TAXES!

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-Taxpayers/Yearly-Average-Currency-Exchange-Rates

Update: Fighting ISIS

So we read an article given by some general’s opinion it may take 6 months to clean out ISIS from Iraq. Really? After reading the recent news below in the fight against ISIS you tell me if you believe it will take 6 months. In the past they already told us this effort would be swift.

We have also learned that Russia has begun the pullout from Syria. What does this mean? Maybe the show of the B52 bombers was an intentional show of force to Russia? Maybe Russia could not sustain a long term war due to their economy and the further drop in oil prices? We know the war on ISIS will be brought into Syria as the coalition forces clear out Iraq and ISIS must run somewhere.

Article Begins

ISIS TERRORISM WITHDRAWAL FROM WESTERN IRAQ         

Baomoi News
03/14/2016  

A source from the Iraqi army said the gunmen in the Organisation of the Islamic State claiming (ISIS) has withdrawn from some towns in western countries and are moving toward the border with Syria.
IS gunmen marched in the streets of Iraq.

Spokesman of the Ministry of Military Operation Command mixture Iraq, Mr. Yahya Rasool declared: "Most terrorist forces stationed in Hit IS, Kubaysa Rutba and fled through the desert to the other areas."

Hit in Anbar province town, which lies about 145 km from Baghdad to the west; Kubaysa smaller town located west of Hit; while Rutba located on route to Jordan, from 390 kilometers west of Baghdad.

According to Mr. Rasool, Iraq is opening a campaign in pursuit of terrorists. Besides, the Iraqi army had surrounded the south and hit north Hit.

Reportedly, the Iraqi army has not entered the Hit and it is unclear whether there are still shadows ISIS there anymore or not. However, locals say they have not seen the emergence of ISIS gunmen from 03/13.

Meanwhile, the Albu Nimr tribe leader, Naim al-Kaoud said their forces were near Hit, and will coordinate with government troops in the coming war.

----   
B-52 BOMBERS TO TAKE ON ISIS

FOX40 News
03/08/2016

WASHINGTON (CNN) — American B-52 bombers are “ready and able” to strike ISIS targets in Iraq and Syria, a top Air Force official confirmed Monday.

The air campaign against ISIS is “taking a toll on our aircraft, our readiness and our airmen” but the “venerable B-52 … remains ready and able to meet combatant commander requirements,” Secretary of the Air Force Deborah Lee James said during a Pentagon press briefing.

The bombers would deploy in April to take part in the air campaign against ISIS, according to Air Force Gen. Hawk Carlisle, commander of Air Combat Command, who announced the deployment while speaking at the Air Warfare Symposium 2016 in Orlando, Florida, in February.

The B-52 Stratofortress aircraft would replace the B-1 Lancer bombers that were withdrawn from the Middle East in January in order to undergo “modernization and maintenance,” James said.
     According to James, the deployment is still awaiting final approval.
(Maybe IS don't want to play with US Upgraded B-52 toys and moving everything back to Syria?  And yes, B-52 were upgraded also.)
---
(The United States has confirmed the death of a top Daesh (ISIL) commander known as Omar al-Shishani, reports say.  3/15/2016)

Article Ends

Most importantly please, please, please let’s not forget to keep praying for the success of THESE IRAQI AND COALITION SOLDIERS. I believe our prayers are in part some of the acceleration of the process we are now witnessing.  

Remember too to pray to the princess of peace – Our Blessed Virgin Mary. She has the ear of Christ and she can intercede in heaven and bring us the peace we all desire here on earth. We can not do it alone. I believe that if we all make this our daily prayer you will see change. It is already working even in the short time since I have been publishing this prayer section. It does not matter what religion you believe, if you pray then to your oven beliefs entity it is still the same powers and good for all of mankind. Ultimately it is all the same God anyhow.

“Lord, protect Abadi and all who stand with him in righteousness, the Iraq and coalition soldiers who are fighting the good fight against terrorism, that they would be shielded from the enemy and would be victorious against them in the battle for Mosul! We ask that the victory comes swiftly and healing of the Iraqi peoples and all whom have been effected by these evil doers can begin!

We pray for the process of the currency reform, the full implementation of  the Iraqi economy to full  international status and the bringing of prosperity and wealth to its people“  Amen!

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum