Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY

2 posters

Go down

DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  Empty DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY

Post by kenlej Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:19 pm

This is one of the gurus biggest excuses for a revalue of the Iraq dinar is that Kuwait RVed after Iraq left the country. 
 I will show you in this article that contrary to the popular belief that there was a revalue of the Kuwaiti dinar that there was a redomination of the dinar which is a big difference!

• 1. Saddam’s forces invade Kuwait and they over run the country.

• 2. While some people were captured a lot of people flee taking with them as much money as possible (Kuwaiti dinar)

• 3. Because Saddam’s forces occupy Kuwait the value of their currency begins to fall. Those outside Kuwait exchange dinar for a lower rate.

• 4, In October of that same year Saddam makes the Kuwaiti dinar illegal and he orders that all Kuwaiti dinar must be exchanged for Iraqi dinar. He pegs the Kuwaiti dinar to the Iraqi dinar. As a result the Kuwaiti dinar which is still in circulation falls to its lowest level.

• 5. American forces liberate Kuwait. When Saddam’s forces leave they take a lot of Kuwaiti dinar with them. This dinar was stolen from the Kuwaiti Central bank.

• 6. The Kuwaiti government is put back in power and the Kuwaiti dinar is restored to its original price before the central bank was shut down because of Iraqi troops.

• 7. There was a redenomination for the sole purpose of invalidating the entire dinar supply that was stolen from Kuwait. The important point is when the redenomination occurred there was no change in value. The old dinar was worth just as much as the new dinar. Here are two more articles to go with the New York Times Article.

http://articles.latimes.com/1990-09-25/news/mn-1116_1_kuwaiti-dinar
http://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-24/news/mn-1395_1_kuwaiti-banks
This is a lot different then what people are claiming the Iraqi dinar is going to do! Gurus claim that a policy decision made by the central bank will raise the value of the over 70 trillion dinar anywhere from 100,000 to 400,000 percent. And this has never happened before! This is not what happened in Kuwait! It will not happen for obvious reasons. First the amount of hyperinflation that will come from a move like this will destroy the currency. Second nations want to have the lowest currency because it helps them with exports which strengthens their economy and provides jobs.
So if this post came up during a Google search and you friends are trying to tell you to buy dinar or you are new to the dinar world, I am providing this warning for your benefit. Run away from this so-called investment! There is nothing but hype and rumor that is repeated over and over again just to sell this worthless paper
Here's the international rate of the Kuwaiti Dinar from 1986 to 2008 which shows there was never a devaluation let alone a revaluation 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwaiti_dinar#mediaviewer/File:KWD_against_USD.PNG

So there you have it, the biggest reason the gurus has for the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar shot down so I hope this awakens you to the truth of the Iraqi RV.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY  Empty Re: DID KUWAIT REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:21 pm

it doesn't matter- Nothing is EVER going to come of 'ANY' so-called RV/RI, nothing- Just forget about it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum