Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:25 am

Guru Nighthk11: I am still looking for the RV this month.  I read Ali’s chat and one telling statement that he made was “They must be fully global by 05-01-11- He got that info from somewhere or someone in the know. Ali is a banker – cannot give you a specific direction as to RV or he will lose his license – he spoke in a certain code. 

Guru Poppy2: well my apologies guys I read the currency converter wrong just got off the ph with trading expert he stated it does show increase in value but is not the rv it shows it went up there approximately $300.00 per million today now worth $1491.91 in AUSTRALIA. I GOT EXCITED FOR NOT lol,lol good for our heart because i was pumped for a few LOL,LOL POPPY2 LOVE U GUYS POPPY2

Guru SteveI:  Now here is a very important piece of information, a contract has been awarded to build 250,000 apartment units in Najaf starting next month. The contractor will be paid with the new dinar at the new reevaluated rate.
I am probably not suppose to share this, but will anyway as there is $63 billion of the new dinar being stored in Baghdad in the Green Zone waiting for distribution to all the banks when the word is given. The rest of the new dinar is still in Switzerland.
Guru Mailman17:  THE FACT THAT THE US ECONOMINC TEAM IS STILL THERE (AND RUMOR HAS IT THE UK HAS SENT A GROUP AS WELL) IS GREAT NEWS. COMBINE THAT WITH THE UN…AND I SEE IRAQ MOVING VERY FAST BUT THEY NEED AN EXPORT OTHER THAN OIL AND THAT’S GONNA BE HARD. THE WTO STILL HAS ITS POLICIES. DOES THAT DETER AN RV? NO WAY. THE RV WILL HAPPEN. IRAQ IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE…IN A GOOD WAY.
Guru OkieOilMan: good morning america and ships at sea–today’s post like many before will be in sound bites instead of following normal progression of a news story. Tony blair being a representative of the world bank–the imf and representative of the un and unsc being in bagdad is of major importance and has far reaching implications to those in the know. Today the un should (should) post the release of chapter 7 on iraq and thence soverignty. The last ministeral positions was agreed upon last night in a private meeting outside of venue of parliment (contestable??) the smart (ration portion) cards are due to be loaded wednesday (tommorow). It now appears the very last of benchmarks necessary for a re-value of the dinar has been met- logistics of the actual re-valuation is still in the work’s–the us treasury along with members of the world bank are still in iraq. Best guestimate of r/v (guestimate) would probably be around the 18th to 25th (guestimate)
Guru Frank26: When Ali said last night to DELTA and I that this is a long term investment and he does not see the RI next week nor in the next two weeks………..many of you let out a sigh of sadness. What did you expect him to say? That the RI/RV will happen on April the 7th at 2:20am EST on a Thursday. Ali told you the truth and nothing more. I agree with him………it is a long term investment and IMO …….I have waited long enough. So our dear friend is being honest when he says he does not see the RI in one week………nor in two weeks. Someone should have asked him …….what do you see in three weeks?
Guru Breitling:  I'm posting this to point out some conversations I've had about the goings on with the Feds' new laws and Iraq itself as they too have included new legislation on currency exchange.  This is also a way of skewing different tax reducing tactics. Before you trade the dinar, you have to fill out the tax forms, and then you can buy gold. The reason they want to do this is to stop people from trying to convert dinar into gold so they can get into a long term cap and gains. Also, trading for gold was speculated by some you do not have to fill in amounts and report to the feds.
I want to point out that none of this is in anyway bad news. In fact, it's very good news because if the feds ever thought no one was cashing in, or going to cash in, then why even bother with such alarming new regulations. The fed has laid out a strategy to get dinar in their hands. They even have a right to do so I might add.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum