Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Guru Breitling: 

• We have it on our end regulations from the Fed set up to get our dinar rather than the currency dealers and Iraq.
  • On Iraq’s end, they need regulation to also protect bankers from unfair advantage from currency dealers based on sudden decisions taken by the Iraqi government.
  • The Iraqi bankers are lobbying because regulation is needed on the opening of forex services.

If you’re getting the point, both sides are maneuvering for a change in status and activity in the IRAQI CURRENCY, and the laws on both sides just gave us a heads up!!!

Guru 8Ball: 
there is also an astrological event occurring also.  I think its Monday in the Mideast.   something to do with the moon and is very rare.  Let’s hope Maliki and Iraq like their moon rare.  I like my RV rare too.

Guru Donnie (Peoples Dinar):  We have received information from our source in Iraq today that all is finished and the RV is ready to go.  It appears as I indicated in my last post we are within a day or so now and possibly hours before the RV is prepared for launch.  You must understand the intel in the past has been as accurate as possible, the Iraqi gov’t likes to change things up on us as we get closer, but they’ve run out of time and can no longer delay the RV.

Bank Story - Peoples Dinar:  I would like to share with you what happened to me when I was at my local Chase bank today. I was speaking to a teller as she was notarizing a dinar gifting document for me, I’ll explain more about document in a moment. As she was looking down at the notary book I asked if the bank was ready and prepared for next week and she said prepared for what, I said the revalue of the Iraqi dinar as I had shown her a photo copy of two 25000 dinars. She then said “oh” the dinar, I responded by saying I hope you own some and at that moment she looked up and winked at me which suggested she new what was about to take place. I mentioned to her I was a MOD with Peoples Dinar and that I also had contacts in Iraq, at that moment she lifted her head upwards very quickly looking me straight in the eyes and then quickly looking downward once again. The bottom line is, they know what is about to happen!

This suggested to me that she was a Dinarian and was possibly a member of PD. I commented that I was impressed by how the tellers everytime we mention the word Iraqi dinars they look at us like we’re aliens. As you know, banks have camera’s located everywhere and are watching every person in the bank so she was being watched and could not be caught discussing the Iraqi dinar in a positive manner. You see, this could be considered as insider trading which is illegal, for this reason they cannot discuss the dinar in any fashion as they could slip and say something that would put them in jeopardy as saying something that could get them in big trouble. Our day is right around the corner for you to walk and in your bank holding your head up high saying I would like to please cashin my Iraqi dinars, OMG is that going to be a great moment.!

Guru Steve (Peoples Dinar): I am so glad to finally say that we are days away vs. weeks away. I also received several more very powerful facts that I cannot share the source or details, but did put a huge smile on my face. Please trust me as I am not making this up.

PTR Call Recording:  Listen to Tony before he hit the big time.  http://tinyurl.com/48bwn5p

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum