Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating?

4 posters

Go down

Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? Empty Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating?

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:43 pm

This is the video that started it all.

Is vegetarianism the same as meat eating?

Is killing a carrot the same as killing a cow?

Does cheese really give you a fat ass?

WSOMN members ponder these age old questions and more.

Tata writes:
Vegetarianism is Not the same as meat eating.

From a relative point of view (level we all live) killing a carrot and killing a cow is very very different.

PegasusGold responds:
Millions of baby calves are ripped away from their mothers in order that humans can steal their milk.  Then after the cows have been forced to give birth (most AI'd) 4 or 5 times, then they too are sent to the slaughter houses.  The cows cry for their babies and the babies cry for their mothers - for days.

The babies, if male - 99.99% are slaughtered for veal.  Many kept in crates where they can hardly turn around and they rarely even develop muscles and are never allowed to run and play

The girl babies - if kept alive, follow the same route as their mothers. If there are too many girl calves (heifers) they too are sent to slaughter for blood thirsty humans to consume.

Indirectly - unless a cow is kept as a pet and she and her baby share the milk with their human through mutual love and caring - Vegetarians who drink milk or eat cheese and other milk products, do indeed cause the death of many cows, goats, sheep and other animals who are milked

A cow does not lactate unless she gets pregnant so that she produces milk for the baby she gives birth to.

BeyondSummit chimes in with:
The GCR is a financial shift in consciousness - living as a Vegetarian is a personal shift in consciousness... My body is a temple

Kmhollow has this to say: 
Love meat and all Vegetables…

Which doesn't sit well with Pegasus Gold:
So, you are saying that you love the fact that animals suffer and are murdered so you can satisfy your lust for blood and flesh.
Animals want to live and have just as much right to life as you do!

Thoughts from HumanBeing:
Killing a carrot is very very different than killing a cow??? Tell that to the carrot you killed. Sorry. Every living being wants to live. Just because it doesn't have eyes to look at you when you kill it doesn't make it a lesser life form. Everything strives to live, but the great irony of life is: In order to live we must kill.

Don't try to justify your actions or make one type of living organism superior (or inferior) to another. It must be done if you choose to live. That's life.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? Empty Re: Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating?

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:08 pm

[img]Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? 56096711[/img]

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? 2805820865  Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? 2805820865  Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? 2805820865  Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating? Empty Re: Is Vegetarianism the Same as Meat Eating?

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:21 am

Lutie

So we can't kill animals or veggies what do we eat? Dirt?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:03 am

HAHAHAHA PEGASUS IS A HARD CORE VEGGIE PERSON AND WILL SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE ANY CHANCE SHE GETS, THEN TRY TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD FOR LIKING MEAT. SHE ONLY QUOTES OLD ARTICLES ABOUT HOW THE WHOLE MEAT PROCESS IS DONE JUST TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD. WELL, I DON'T....I THINK I WAS A T-REX IN A PAST LIFE LOL.

I WILL SAY I DON'T EAT VEAL BUT GIVE ME ANY STEAK ANY DAY AND I WILL DEVOUR IT.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:01 am

Do you know what they call a 'vegetarian' with dysentery?......... A 'salad' shooter! Wink lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum