Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breaking News from DebTarHeelGirl! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breaking News from DebTarHeelGirl!

Go down

Breaking News from DebTarHeelGirl! Empty Breaking News from DebTarHeelGirl!

Post by Ssmith on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:04 pm

Just in from Deb:

"Deb got a hair cut ..... Yes, my daughter turned 39 today, I had to do something to make me feel "young".... GO TAR HEELS!"

Breaking News from DebTarHeelGirl! 10524581_10209223156638591_5921835582571834990_n
Chopped off 7 inches and added some layers!

Breaking News from DebTarHeelGirl! 21624_10209223164398785_4413385760857134101_n
GO TAR HEELS - Rameses and I are TWINS!! Could not pass this one up - He has glasses like ME!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Breaking News from DebTarHeelGirl! Empty Re: Breaking News from DebTarHeelGirl!

Post by aksafeone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:26 pm

OR was she getting ready for prison life?  THAT is a question!

One has to believe that her future holds something Gib happening SUDDENLY.  Unfortunately for her it could very well be a trial and resultant jail sentence.  For those who contrive to deceive ....... . 

Time will tell.  One has to wonder just how long these clowns can last before the trap door drops out from under them and they are  left hanging around (so to speak).  Fraud in any form is not a good thing and it has been on many minds lately that the 'roos have committed at least that crime and who knows how many more.  Time to round em up - head em out!  Get em Rowdy.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Breaking News from DebTarHeelGirl! Empty Re: Breaking News from DebTarHeelGirl!

Post by Tx2Step on Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:36 pm

The photoshop is strong with this one.

Tx2Step

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum