Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo????

3 posters

Go down

WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? Empty WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo????

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:16 pm

Hi, folks. Just thought I would send you this interesting development announced today by currency vendors on eBay. Several of us have acquired our Zimbabwe currency from these sources in the recent past. Prices have ranged from $35.00 to $50.00 for one specific denomination and series.

So, what is significant about this action? . Well, these dealers probably have no idea about the coming RV/GCR of specific national currencies. They are just specialized traders of commemorative currency for collectors.

I doubt if they have any idea of the possible value of what they sell. Why then, would such merchants suddenly cease selling their merchandise? It makes no sense unless the PTB ordered them to. What do you think? Let me hear from you if you have clue different from my conclusion.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? Empty Re: WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo????

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:02 pm

They are still very actively selling on Ebay. You should have looked before making such a dumb post!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? Empty Re: WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo????

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:55 pm

Confirm ... a quick check showed dozens of people selling it on Ebay and Elsewhere,

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? 2805820865  WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? 2805820865  WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? 2805820865  WiseandTry has Some Intel from His/Her Long Time Personal Friend!! Whoo Hoo???? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum