Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats

Go down

Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats Empty Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats

Post by DinarPhoenix Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:07 pm

Kurds are demanding representation by 20 percent in the government of technocrats %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%20%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A

Baghdad balances News

An informed source / balances News / The meeting of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with a delegation from the Kurdistan Alliance bloc focused on stifling crisis in the Kurdistan region and Baghdad's contribution in solving it, in addition to the battle to liberate Mosul and claim up to 20 percent representation in the government of technocrats.

The source explained that the conferees discussed the oil file and Budget, where the prime minister to solve the stifling display in the Kurdistan region of Iraq crisis, and he delivers salaries if they left the oil of the Iraqi government holds the marketing and selling it.

He also pointed out that the conferees discussed Achham file Peshmerga in Mosul editing process and the need to support it, also discussed the upcoming reshuffle.

The MP for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc Mohammed said Kaveh L / balance News / they would discuss with Abadi, "the issue of maintaining the Kurdish component in the reshuffle rights by not less than 20 percent of ministerial cabin."

Also he pointed out that he will discuss the oil file and the salaries of the Peshmerga. "

For his part, MP said the Islamic Group of Kurdistan Zana happy that Kurdish blocs agreed to share the Kurdish component in the government of technocrats at least 20 percent, the same percentage in the parliament. "

The Kurdish delegation may discuss the reshuffle with the political body of the Sadrist movement in a meeting between Sheikh Walid Alkrimoa and Prince Kanani and bright Naji Ali Shukri and Hani punitive in addition to , but Talabani and Kawa Mohammed Zana Said and others, and discussed the situation of al- Sadr 's Reform Project ,according to a statement issued by Sadr 's office.

Comes the meetings of the delegation Kurdish blocs in Baghdad at the time ended the two offices politicians Kurdistan Democratic Party and Patriotic Union of Kurdistan ( PUK ) meeting, Bmsif Salahuddin in Irbil, and issued two offices politicians joint statement highlighted the crisis in the Kurdistan Region, especially the political crisis and ways to address the political crisis as a principle basis for achieving the unity of position and addressing the economic, administrative and security crises .

The statement noted, that during the meeting between the two sides "to reach a number of fundamental resolve crises Mtfahin demands of the Kurds and the protection of the Kurdistan region, despite the experience of some of the variation in the principles of ideas."

It was emphasized that the alliance and coordination between the two sides and with all parties, and according to those foundations decide to simplify the points of the meeting to develop a program has the support and agreement of all parties, through practical steps to stabilize the situation and activating the Parliament and strengthen the affairs of the Kurdistan Regional Government. "

READ MORE

DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum