Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle

2 posters

Go down

Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle Empty Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle

Post by Catfish1927 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:02 pm

Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle Story_img_56dd5bb91721e

deputy said the movement of Kurdish change , "Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi plans to address the political blocs to nominate independent names in the cabinet reshuffle."

The MP Serwa Abdul Wahid told all of Iraq [where] that "al - Abadi discussed during his meeting with leaders of the Kurdish blocs yesterday disagreement between Baghdad and Arbil , and the need to find mechanisms to solve them as well as the claim of the Kurdistan region to export oil through the [SOMO] until the agreement between the two sides runs and region welcomed this idea. "

she added , " As for the cabinet reshuffle Abadi said during the meeting that he will address all the political blocs to send separate names , one of the choice of professionals and talented ones. "

she said Abdul Wahid said , " the prime minister also discussed the internal problems in the region and stressed the need to be resolved because it affecting the reputation of Iraq. "

She continued , " We as a bloc supporters of the prime minister in the cabinet reshuffle change and that he must be comprehensive and not selective, "pointing out that" the Kurdistan Alliance MP Khosro Goran, said during the meeting that a delegation from the province has prepared to visit Baghdad to resolve differences between the both sides. "

held Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on Sunday held a meeting with leaders of the Kurdish blocs parliamentary looked through reforms Ministerial and change file.

the mass of Jemaah Islamiah , the parliamentary chairman Ahmed Haji Rashid , who attended the meeting said Abadi" and agreed to grant share of the Kurds in the cabinet reshuffle expected and he would launch an initiative to bring out the Kurdistan region and help from the financial crisis. "

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=32274
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle Empty Re: Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle

Post by DinarPhoenix Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Deputy: Abadi will address blocks independent candidacy in cabinet reshuffle 25577

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi meeting with representatives of Kurdish blocs

Abadi meeting and Kurdistan agreed to prepare a working paper to identify problems between the two parties

Deputy Speaker of Parliament Aram Sheikh Ali, on Monday, that the meeting between Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and a coalition of Kurdish blocs to discuss the problems between Baghdad and Erbil, the new government lineup, while pointing to the need for representation of political blocs new ministerial cab by electoral maturity, he stressed that Baghdad will prepare The background paper to its demands with the province to reach a solution to the differences between the parties.

Sheikh Ali said in an interview with (long-Presse), "The meeting of the Kurdish blocs with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday, the outstanding problems between Baghdad and Kurdistan, as well as discuss the new ministerial cabin ministerial change for the start of the new reforms."

Sheikh Ali said that "the matters discussed at the meeting is the issue of national balance and the need to ensure the representation of the components of new cabin, whether comprehensive or partial, as well as the rights of peasants and coordination between the legislative and executive government," stressing "the participation of the political components of the new cabin according to the principle of Merit election. "

Deputy Speaker said that "the meeting touched on the dispute between the central government and the Kurdistan region and there will be a message or a working paper to the government will determine the basic demands centered around the differences between the parties," noting that "Alchristani delegation will after receiving the government's message to build continue between the province and the center bridge to reach a solution with regard to this file ".

[size=16]READ MORE HERE
[/size]
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum