Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 3/7/16

4 posters

Go down

6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 Empty Mountain Goat 3/7/16

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:05 pm

Hello Everyone,

In today’s letter I have brought you some amazing news and articles to back it all up. We are heading in a very good direction as Iraq is about to get out of this period of stalling they have been in now for months. Remember I said these periods of stalling are usually followed with a period of progress and moving forward. This seems to be the way they operate as they must first plan, then build support for the plan and act upon the plan. This is how a true technocrat democracy works and Abadi’s efforts sure fits this definition.  

This news letter today is very long and some sarcastically accuse me of writing a book each time. Well I guess that maybe this is what we all need to understand truly what is going on in Iraq. If you want to formulate a reasonable date as to when this RV will or can take place then you have to get in the minds of the leaders and see what and why they are doing what they are doing. It is that simple. 

Again I will say this news letter is not a date and a rate blurb or tweet. Instead it is us trying to understand and appreciate what Iraq is doing through to get us investors our return on our investment (the RV). Do you really want to know or do you want to get hyped up with a false date and rates once again?  No Hype, No Rumors, just the FACTS.

Besides cleaning up the corruption and getting the needed new laws, we also see another path of financial planning taking place in the background and this too is ongoing and needed.
We may not on the surface see much happening in this area, but if we follow the news, we can find tid bits showing the completion of the needed steps to complete this path.

So there are two distinct paths being driven now. One from the financial sector and the other from the political side. The political side is to end corruption, legislation stalling and install the needed laws to coincide with the financial sector that is preparing Iraq for operating under a modern, global banking system.

These are two very distinct paths but not necessarily separate since at some point the progress much merge together to get the final outcome needed. What is the final outcome? It is NOT THE RV but an orderly, secure, progressive society that can responsibly function in a global economy and pay back the PTB on their investment from Iraq. The RV is only a by-product and a necessity of this process. So everything is not always about the RV but instead about PROGRESS in these two distinctive paths. Learn the paths and you can almost predict the outcome and when it will occur.

WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE AN EXPLOSION OF PROGRESS when these paths converge (or collide) very soon.  Folks – this can not and will not go on forever! Be patient !

See article below.

I quote from the article below- “the economic and investment commission in Parliament, announced earlier, the intention of the government to activate the tourism sector in Iraq, similar to other countries”

So Iraq is planning to activate the tourism sector in their country. Really?
So just how do you so this with a terrorist threat still looming in Mosul? So is the situation in Mosul much better than they are telling us in the news?

I quote from the article below- “She noted that religious tourism in Iraq is the front-runner of the geographical and archaeological tourism, considering that the security situation has a significant impact on that side," asserting that "all these things are just initial steps deliberate but fruit be gained at a later time and not immediately."

How would you get tourist to come to Iraq and see all the bombed out buildings and ruins? So is the reconstruction in fact moving ahead much quicker than they are leading us to believe?

How will they pay for their stay? Can they use credit cards in the hotels and stores? How will they exchange their money? What will be the rate since MCP still exists in Iraq? Will this cause yet more confusion and corruption among the present day money exchangers on the streets?

These are all issues they need to think about if they are ever going to have a thriving tourist industry. They will need a foreign currency and move out of their “closed” economy. So is the reality that Iraq is much farther ahead than they are leading us to believe. Does Najiba Najib know something we don’t?

Essentially we will have to get the lower denominations and coins soon and move into a globally recognized currency. Just my thoughts! What are yours?

Article Begins:

PARLIAMENTARY ECONOMY: THERE ARE PLANS TO ACTIVATE THE TOURISM SECTOR

March 6, 2016

Our economy / Iraq
A commission of economy and investment representative, on Sunday, there are plans to activate the tourism sector and the advancement of economic reality.

He said committee member Najiba Najib "The first step for the advancement of economic reality is interest in the agricultural and industrial sector because some plants need support in order to be rehabilitated and thus provide jobs and have more economic paybacks."

She said Najib, "As for the tourism sector, there are plans and programs are converting to private investment so as not to overburden the burden on the budget, as it we have a good religious tourism if organized well by some of the ministries concerned in this regard and those we could get revenues supply the state treasury a lot of money ".

She noted that "religious tourism in Iraq is the front-runner of the geographical and archaeological tourism, considering that the security situation has a significant impact on that side," asserting that "all these things are just initial steps deliberate but fruit be gained at a later time and not immediately."

She said, "The country was going through an economic and administrative chaos, in addition to the obvious lack of planning and strategy, but do not drop in oil prices to what we saw performing procedures seriously and move a few things."

It is said that the economic and investment commission in Parliament, announced earlier, the intention of the government to activate the tourism sector in Iraq, similar to other countries.

Article Ends

Today’s News

Today is Monday March 7th  2016. Still no RV.  Sorry!

Once again I will tell you to watch Iraq the CBI, Finance Ministry and Parliament. Only these areas will give us  CLUES as to when we can expect any significant increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar.  So this is what we will concentrate on most. No we don’t have to worry or watch anything China or Iran does as it is all insignificant in determining our new window for an RV.

The CBI actually told us out straight that they plan to inform the people on an ongoing basis the steps in the currency reform process. They seem to be doing just that. So we do not have to listen to nonsense about “funds being moved around” or “people already being paid out”. This other stuff is all nonsense with motivation to get you to buy more currency. I also have warned you in the past about this gross speculation on these other currencies especially the Iranian Rial, Vietnamese Dong and Zimbabwe Zim. These perpetrators will be brought to justice for their fraud as we are slowly seeing them being rounded up and charged with fraud just as I said would happen.

Update: Abadi’s Cabinet Reshuffle

We know that Abadi has been fighting corruption over this last year and we see he has hit a brick wall once again on getting the last few remaining needed laws passed. We know it is the National Alliance and in particular the Shi’ite dominated Dowa party that is stalling these efforts. We also know why and it is because these new laws impact them the most, as it will end their reign of terror and set the stage to prosecute them.

So Abadi has come out with a comprehensive road map for reform and the fight against corruption and the ministerial amendment. Recently we have seen the cleric Moqtada al – Sadr  who called on Friday for the government to be overthrown if it failed to act against corruption. This was amazing news since we know they have been demonstrating for weeks now with no real progress by the government to meet their demands.

We have also heard from other religious leaders the same on this topic of corruption as they too have spoken out in support of Sadr’s stance. The protestors came very close to raiding the green zone in Baghdad over this past weekend and the demonstrations almost went to a dangerous level of rioting. So we are seeing continued pressure by the clerics and it will not end until corruption is finally dealt with. These actions are once again all in our favor and will move in the direction of getting the RV.. I will show you how.

So now we are seeing a series of events take place. I bring you a series of articles in a time sequence that I hope you will understand. Nothing  just happens and is coincidental . So when you read these articles, in the sequence I present, you too can clearly see the direction Abadi is taking in solving this issue of stalling his reform movement.

Why do I bring this to you today?
I bring this because we know these last remaining laws MUST be passed and implemented prior to any RV.  This will not happen unless Abadi has his cabinet reshuffle and cleans out the corrupt officials from his cabinet. Remember in Iraq it is Abadi’s cabinet that writes the laws and the Federation Council that reviews them, then parliament legislature that enacts them.

We also know that in the background another BIG financial effort has been underway to set the stage for the launching of the lower denominations once again. The plan is for these two main events to collide together if all is successful and we can see this happening sometime soon. This is the proposed time to go global thus time for the RV.

In my last news letter I mentioned a timeframe of maybe mid April but I am was being a bit pessimistic since their goal was early December, then early January, then end of February and now it is mid April. But this is just for the launching of the lower denominations IF AND ONLY IF they can get these two events to collide (meaning both completed at the same target of mid March).

Am I predicting a date for the RV?
NO- I am only giving you my evaluation of what I am hearing and seeing take place. The fact that these two events may not collide means that in fact this may be held up again. There is no real date set for the RV only a proposed target timeframe for the completion of these two paths I describe today. We still have a couple weeks to go so let’s see what happens! 

So I mentioned two paths that must collide. What are these paths.

• Get the needed laws passed to end the corruption (first the reshuffle of Abadi’s cabinet to make a more technocratic GOI)
  • Reform the CBI (financial institution) and work with the IMF and World Bank in satisfying all needed requirements for movement into Article 8 of member nations of the UN.   

Define technocracy: 1. a theory and movement, prominent about 1932, advocating control of industrial resources, reform of financial institutions, and reorganization of the social system, based on the findings of technologists and engineers. 2. a system of government in which this theory is applied 

So knowing what I just told you let us look at the recent news.

First we know that cleric Sadr in the mosques has been organizing a huge demonstration and public display of discontent with the slow movement to which the reforms on corruption has been moving. They want the corrupt officials gone from the government and they want them to be prosecuted. They want to end the stealing of the Iraqi funds. See article #1 and #2 below. They need final conclusion and so Sadr also states a 45 day deadline to implement the reforms. If not the protestors will move into the green zone and overthrow the government forcefully. To me this sounds very serious and can get very forceful again like in 2013 demonstrations. So I do not believe the GOI will want this to happen, especially when they are still fighting ISIS up north.

Second we see Abadi bringing together all the religious leaders of Iraq. We can now understand why he had to do this and why he did it on Sunday 3/6. He needed to explain his reform plan   See article #3 below.  

Third later on the same day we hear through the news media of Iraq of Abadi making a public speech telling us he secured support from the main Shi'ite groups in Iraq. See article #4 below. So we know the earlier meeting was very successful. So I guess Sadr’s ongoing demonstrations of Friday and Saturday did some good?

Then we see in article #5 below Abadi’s meeting with the leaders of the Kurdish parliamentary blocs to also gain support for upcoming cabinet reshuffle and the importance of unifying efforts to meet the challenges taking place in the country.

Next I bring article #6 that tells us the worries of the Kurds on Abadi’s announcement of a cabinet reshuffle. hy wouldn’t’ they be worried? Abadi is noted for eliminated jobs and positions as part of his reforms. The Kurds, according to the constitution are allowed 20% of the seats in his cabinet. Remember it is the cabinet that writes the laws so it is essential Kurdistan maintain this 20% through this reshuffle process. Article #6 tells you what the Kurds ended up getting. I bolded what they finally agreed to. Very, very good article and amazing how these past recent articles all flowed together in progression. Do you see it too? Does it all make sense to you now? 

So all in all it looks like Abadi’s road trip did some good. We see the seeds planted for cabinet changes. We know whey there was so much resistance to it. Now, as the dust settles, we need to see the fruits of his labor from all this effort. The stage is set…lol…lol…let’s see what happens in the coming weeks.

So can you see the articles ARE important and do give us clues as to what is going on only you  have to READ them to understand and not go off half cocked because some secret sourced told you the banks are ready to receive exchangers or China or the stock market is doing this or that…..lol…lol… Instead look at the Iraqi news and concentrate on the areas we have been told to now watch. I listed these areas of most concern in my last news letter dated 3/5. Did you read it? I always now try to cover just these areas in my news letters. I don’t care what other countries are doing. It is Iraq currency I care most about thus let’s stick to Iraqi news. Get it? My news letter is all about Iraq and when can we see this long awaited RV. But we must work to get to this point of prediction and this means listen to them not some half cocked idiot trying to tell you some rumors or misinformation they can not substantiate or verify.

Article #1 Begins:

COORDINATION: TODAY'S DEMONSTRATION LAST CHANCE FOR POLITICIANS TO MODIFY THE PATH

March 4th, 2016  

Coordinating the demonstrations confirmed that the demonstration today, Friday, will be the last chance for politicians to amend the government's path and go to the government of technocrats.

She's coordinating demonstrations (Il Giornale) that there is a lot of coordination and grandfather with the Sadrist movement for the purpose of uniting the efforts and visions and claims of the Iraqi street.

She noted that she will be coordinating reading out an important statement during a demonstration involving thousands of Iraqis from different nationalities and denominations amid tight security.

Coordinating and said security forces had prevented some media and direct transport vehicles from entering for the purpose of covering the demonstration, which started near the Green zone spot.

Article #1 Ends

I want to note that the protectors hung multiple mannequins dressed up like politicians with name tags on each of them. We already know the names that were presented…..lol…lol…I am telling you this for what comes next in my news letter. I will talk more about these threats by the protectors later on..

Article #2 Begins:

THE LAUNCH OF A DEMONSTRATION IN FRONT OF THE GREEN ZONE

[Oan- Baghdad] was launched a popular demonstration in front of the gates of the Green Zone in central
Baghdad.

And he saw a demonstration tight security and the face of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi day security forces firmness to protect the security of citizens, also stressed the readiness of security forces to address all armed manifestations outside the framework of the state to prevent breaches exploited by terrorism. He also called on the demonstrators Prime Minister to maintain the peaceful protests and a commitment to public order and the protection of property to miss an opportunity to phishers. 

The cleric Moqtada al - Sadr yesterday called his followers not to enter the green Zone , "noting that" access to the red zone is not this week replaced, but after the deadline , "which gave the government the implementation of reforms through the end of the 45 days. 

Agreed Baghdad operations today at a demonstration of the Sadrist movement in front of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, but she was accused earlier in the day the Sadrists to escalate the situation after that brought scores of militants from various areas in Baghdad, after, inform them of the beginning of the lack of approval for a demonstration in this area.

In response to the call of the commander-Sadr .. Hundreds of thousands demonstrate in front of the green walls

Article #2 Ends

Article #3 Begins:

URGENT SOURCE: POSITIVE ATMOSPHERE PREVAILS LEADERS OF THE COALITION TALKS

[Oan- Karbala] 
Source familiar with the "positive atmosphere prevailed in the meeting of the National Alliance leaders currently being held in the city of Karbala said."

The source told all of Iraq that " the meeting will discuss the reforms and the ministerial amendment, anti - corruption and security file and other issues file." 

The National Alliance leaders arrived today to the city of Karbala and held a meeting to discuss the latest political and security developments in the country. 

The meeting was attended , along with Prime Minister Haider Abadi each of the alliance president Ibrahim Jaafari, head of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council Ammar al - Hakim , the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr; and Khodair al, and on the Keywords, and Hashem al - Hashemi, and Hussain al - Shahristani, and Abdul - Karim al - Ansari. " 

Arrived Abadi in the afternoon in Karbala and announced that he will present in his visit and document integrated and comprehensive road map for reform and the fight against corruption and the ministerial amendment. "

Article #3 Ends

Article #4 Begins

IRAQ PM ABADI SECURES SHI'ITE SUPPORT FOR CABINET CHANGE PLAN: STATE TV

3/6/2016

Iraq's main Shi'ite groups on Sunday voiced support for Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's plan to overhaul the government and combat corruption, state TV said.

The broadcaster cited a statement issued by the National Alliance, a loose gathering of Shi'ite groups that controls the majority of seats in parliament, after a meeting with Abadi in the Shiite holy city of Kerbala, south of Baghdad. The other blocs in parliament mainly represent the Sunni and Kurdish communities. Abadi, 19 months into his four-year term, said in February that he wanted to replace politically-appointed ministers with technocrats in a bid to weaken the current system which distributes positions along ethnic and sectarian lines, creating patronage networks blamed for breeding corruption.

Abadi's move came after criticism from the nation's highest Shi'ite cleric, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, that his government has done little to combat graft. "The National Alliance affirms its position of support of the reforms and ministerial change that the Prime Minister has called for," the statement read on state TV said.

The Shi'ite meeting in Kerbala was attended by Moqtada al-Sadr, the powerful cleric who called on Friday for the government to be overthrown if it failed to act against corruption, according to state TV.

Sadr, whose opinion holds sway over tens of thousands of people, including fighters who took on U.S. troops in 2006-07, had threatened to break into the heavily-fortified Green Zone that houses main government buildings, the parliament and foreign embassies.Representatives of Abadi's ruling Dawa party and Ammar al-Hakim, the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq ‎were also present at the Kerbala meeting, according to state TV  

Article #4 Ends

Article #5 Begins:

ABADI LOOKING WITH THE KURDS "UNITY OF EFFORT" FOR A CABINET RESHUFFLE

Monday 07-03-2016 | 1:53:43

Twilight News / hold Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi meeting with the leaders of the Kurdish parliamentary blocs.

The government statement said that during the meeting, they discussed political, security and economic situation in the country and move forward with the implementation of reforms and communication between the center and the region and to find solutions to problematic within the Constitution and the law.

They also discussed the upcoming cabinet reshuffle and the importance of unifying efforts to meet the challenges taking place in the country.

Article #5 Ends

Article #6 Begins:

ABADI AGREED TO SHARE THE KURDS MINISTERIAL CHANGE AND WILL SUPPORT THE REGION FINANCIALLY    

Vice said the coalition of Kurdish blocs that Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi agreed to grant share of the Kurds in the forthcoming cabinet reshuffle and he would launch an initiative to bring out the Kurdistan region and help from the financial crisis.

He said the mass Jemaah Islamiah , the parliamentary chairman Ahmed Haji Rashid , who attended the meeting of the heads and a representative of the Kurdish blocs in parliament with Abadi latter 's office yesterday evening that ' the meeting discussed several important topics , including the differences between the KRG and the federal government, and in this regard, the Prime Minister expressed his willingness to launch initiative towards the Kurdistan region which is assisting the region in the economic sphere and take out the Kurdistan region from the financial crisis afflicting '. 

He said Rashid 'We also discussed the reforms undertaken by Prime Minister file, and the need to be holistic, we emphasized the need to be Kurds 20% in the government, and the Prime Minister agreed to this proposal, as we have agreed to put forward several candidates to fill ministerial posts in order to be prime minister free in the selection of the candidate who suits him in the government work" 

He said Kurdish lawmaker 'We also talked about the need to be for the Kurdistan region 's share of foreign loans given to Iraq and expressed Abadi is ready to exchange the Kurdistan region proportion of these loans on condition that the province provides guarantees to repay these loans jointly, as we talked about entitlements peasants of Kurdistan, and in this topic also Abadi confirmed approval of the disbursement of these funds. " 

He said MP Ahmad Haji Rashid 'We put forward the subject of treatment of the injured chemical weapons, and we went back and studied Abadi treat those wounded at government expense. "

Article #6 Ends

Update: Fate of Maliki

Hold your horses cowboy! Let’s now go off half cocked on reading this next article!

So many factors are finally coming crushing down on Maliki and his goons. We all know it was just a matter of time to take him down and we have been witnessing this planned, slow, methodical process taking place since 2014 when the USA denounced they would no longer support for him and his goons.

Since this time we know for a fact that the ICC (international criminal court) has issued a warrant for Maliki’s arrest a couple months ago for crimes against humanity and terrorism. The only thing holding back the acting upon this warrant is the last bit of political power that Maliki holds as leader of the Dowa party and the amnesty he and his goons have been instrumental in stalling for so long in parliament. We also know that the VP position he once held was also his protection and so his reluctance to admit it was now the position dissolved. 

But now all this is changing and we see even the very last threads of Maliki and his goons soon fading. We witnessed these last recent bombings as farewell gifts from his goons. As usual when the @hit is about to hit the fan they instigate some dastardly dead in reprisal.

Many of you may have heard of a retirement announcement by Maliki. I would not be so fooled by this announcement, at least not yet. He normally does something like this and later changes his mind again . Then we see another surge of violence or some political maneuvering again as we are fooled into a lull. So let us not celebrate as of yet and wait and see how this plays out in the next couple weeks first.

I see this article as an announcement that Maliki is giving up the leadership of the party position. He was already banded from any future GOI position. Remember I told you Abadi was splitting the National alliance and taking nearly 75% of the members and forming a new “Unification Alliance” which is a reconciliation party for a new, non sectarian Iraq.

Article Begins:

SMELTING SPEAKS: MALIKI DECIDED TO RETIRE FROM PUBLIC OFFICE ONCE AND FOR ALL

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - March 7 2016  .  

New World newspaper quoted sources described Palmqrbh of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki earlier that he decided to "retire" from official positions once and for all.

The sources added that "al-Maliki told the Iraqi politicians, and non-Iraqi retiring positions decision", without disclosing the occasion of adoption of this resolution, or the reasons that prompted Maliki to him. "

And circulated among the press a letter attributed to the melting-Maliki, "Yasser al-Maliki" the means of social communication "Watts August" in which he stressed that "Nuri al-Maliki decided to retire from the official political life once and for all, and he had told Iraqi officials and non-Iraqis do." 

The National Alliance, which held the leaders meeting Sunday in Karbala, has seen the participation of the leaders of the first line (Haider al-Abadi, Ammar al-Hakim and Muqtada al-Sadr and Ibrahim al-Jaafari), while absent from the meeting, head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, raising questions observers. 

It is said that al-Maliki, the Iraqi government terrace for two elections for the years (2006 - 2010) and (2010 to 2014).  

Update: Monetary Reform

Next let’s talk monetary reform…our favorite subject….lol…lol…

Remember once again the MOU (memo of understanding) between Iraq and the IMF. It was agreed to in October 2015 and published to the public viewing on 12th January 2016. I talked about this MOU in my recent news letters. I even gave you a link to the UN site so you could read it for yourselves.

There were many obligations agree to in this MOU and the three most critical items where due to be completed by the end of February. It is now early March. The IMF said it would review the progress again at this time. One of the items was to remove all barriers and obstacles to increasing the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar. So now we see the IMF, the World Bank and Iraq meeting once again as the deadline has passed (see article below). ​

Incidentally I do believe Iraq was not successful in taking the currency out of the MCP (multiple currency practices), in other words keep the dinar rate at plus or minus 2% throughout all of Iraq. So what will happen next?

What will the IMF and the World Bank decide to do next? Will they simply give them more time to complete or realize the current CBI leadership does not have the expertise to accomplish these mandates?

Will Dr Shabibi come back as the governor to help?  Will Allen Greenspan help since we now know he is in Iraq. Will they decide to go international and put the currency on a float to meet this mandate?

Article Begins

PRESIDENT OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AND BAN KI-MOON TO VISIT IRAQ SOON

05/03/2016 

Direction Press /
The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri in a speech in the House of Representatives, said on Saturday that "previous encounters led by the International Monetary Fund during our visit to Washington led to the latter pledged to make every effort to support Iraq."

The President of the Parliament in a statement quoted by the media office had received "direction Press" that "I've been told that the presidency of the Fund together with the Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon will visit Iraq soon and meet the House of Representatives where it will be speeches from the Dome of the Iraqi parliament for both of them to support Iraq economically and appeal all brotherly and friendly countries to contribute to the support of Iraq and take it out of the financial crisis. "

He expressed the hope that "believes in good financial move Iraq toward a grant paid out of the crisis significantly.

Article  Ends

Article Begins

JUBOURI: WORLD BANK PRESIDENT WILL VISIT IRAQ TO DISCUSS ITS ECONOMIC CRISIS

March 5, 2016

Our economy / Baghdad
Parliament Speaker Salim al disclosed that the World Bank, "chairman Jim Yong Kim," will discuss Iraq's economic crisis during his upcoming visit to the country.

Speaker of Parliament and through the House of Representatives today 's meeting stressed that " the World Bank president vowed to make efforts to resolve the economic crisis in Iraq."

He Jubouri that "there is a call for the World Bank president to visit Iraq and to come to the House of Representatives to discuss the economic problem and ways to address them."

The head of the UN Mission United in Iraq , Jan Kubiš revealed in 13 of the last month for a planned visit by the Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki -

Article Ends

Article Begins:

A GLOBAL CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS BANKING SERVICES IN IRAQ

Monday , March 7, 2016 

BAGHDAD
Mustafa al-Hashimi on Monday held the third World Conference and Exhibition on the financial and banking services in Iraq (Iraq Finance 2016) and lasts for two days in the capital Albannaanh Beirut. He said Ahmed Al Jader representative Szimksko company in Iraq organized the conference in a statement »Sabah»: The financial Iraq conference, which is held under the auspices of the Central Bank of Iraq, is the leading international event which provides an opportunity open dialogue between Iraqi government officials and decision-makers with the investors in the service industry Finance such as banks and local banks operating in Iraq and international companies seeking to develop its work in the local financial markets.

He explained that THIS CONFERENCE WILL FACILITATE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONALS AND FOREIGN INVESTORS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BANKING SECTOR IN IRAQ BY PROVIDING COMBINING BANKS AND INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES A PLATFORM TO COMMUNICATE WITH DECISION-MAKERS AND THE IRAQI BANKS AND THE EXCHANGE OF IDEAS AND EXPERIENCES, AS WELL AS PROVIDING THE OPPORTUNITY FOR BUSINESS DEALS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BANKING BUSINESS IN THE COUNTRY, the fact that banks play a role president in the development of the Iraqi economy through the transformation of the economic challenges to investment opportunities.

Article Ends

Update: Needed Laws

Article Begin

PARLIAMENT FINISH READING THE THREE LAWS AND TO RAISE ITS TOMORROW [EXTENDED]         

[Oan- Baghdad] 
The House of Representatives ended in its usual , headed by Salim al - President of the Council and in thepresence of 267 deputies on Saturday, reading the three bills before to raise its to Sunday.

At the outset of the meeting hailed President al - Jubouri on the efforts of parliamentary committees of theextraordinary efforts in the legislative and supervisory work, especially the Legal Committee that take it upon themselves to submit draft laws, noting that the draft of the amnesty law is ready for presentation to a vote in the House.

On the other hand , al - Jubouri pointed out that the World Bank pledged during the meetings held with officials to make efforts to support Iraq and help him out of the financial crisis, pointing to the acceptance of the World Bank president and general secretary of the United Nations for Iraq 's invitation to come to the House and talk about the financial crisis and provide assistance and advice, stressing the importance of that economic reform the most important aspects that the House of Representatives is looking to achieve. 

the chairman of the parliament to the need for the House of Representatives moved on Member States at a conference of Islamic associations parliaments and conduct dialogues in areas that serve the issues of Iraq. 

He noted Jubouri to the keenness of the House of Representatives on the implementation of the reform that bears the executive responsible for any delay in the execution, criticizing the defamation campaign against the House of Representatives, especially with regard to salaries, noting that the House of Representatives first dish reforms and continuously implemented for the benefit of the Iraqi people, expressing the appreciation of the Council for the demonstrations that came out and standing by the demands of the masses, blaming the responsibility for delaying Tnniv reforms including promised reform was implemented.

In turn, the chairman of the Finance Committee MP Faleh force of the Council 's commitment to the Council ofMinisters decision Btejevd salaries of deputies and prepare protections since the first of August, as well as Council staff to reduce the salaries revealed, adding that the statement by the spokesman for the Council ofMinisters in this regard not true that the House of Representatives is committed to reforms. 

After parliament voted on membership Attorney Luis Caro Bandar health of the mass of the popular Council of Chaldean Syriac Assyrian Word appeal submitted by Adad Yusuf Ishaq , who belongs to an entity sons of Mesopotamia. The Council also voted to membership MP Kamel Nasser al - Zaidi 's health which belongs to the entity of the state of law of the Islamic Dawa Party - Iraq organization stated appeal by Ali Jabbar maintained against him. 

He recalled the Council KRG uprising of Representatives against injustice and tyranny which his body dictatorial regime of the former. " This was followed by the Attorney Saman Fattah , a statement on behalf of Kurdish blocs in which he pointed to five passage twenty years on the Kurdish uprising against the former dictatorial regime , which coincided with the popular uprising in the south, recalling the struggle of the people of Kurdistan in order to claim the right to self -government, calling at the same time , the House of Representatives to intervene with the State Department to demand a halt to the Turkish bombardment of Kurdish cities. It was then read Al - Fatiha in memory of the souls of those who sacrificed themselves for the homeland and freedom. 

More to the article not presented here. It is very long and this news letter too is already large. But you have the important parts.

Article Ends

Let’s talk today about this damned Amnesty law.

First let me say this law was initially conceived in 2005. Yes- it has been around a long time and has met much opposition especially by those corrupt politicians who have had their own “private” militias terrorizing the Iraqi people all these years.

So once again the General Amnesty law surfaces (for the 5th time in recent times…lol…) and they are telling us it is ready once again to bring to parliament for a final vote. I am hearing the Dowa party (again) has been holding it back since they wanted to include terrorists accused of the bombings (probably Iranian militia).
It is a strong part of the reconciliation process and Abadi reforms.   

I quote from the article below - "the law will include a large number of convicts and detainees, including those convicted of murder if there is a compromise and reconciliation with the victim," pointing out that "the law DOES NOT INCLUDE those convicted in accordance with Article 4 / terrorism”.

We know they are letting thousands of innocent prisoners out every week. So the article below confirms in fact they are NOT going to let the terrorists out. Remember also they already passed the Iraqi anti-terrorist act back in August 2015 so these prisoners will stand trial and probably be executed since terrorisms is now punishable by hanging in Iraq.

Opps did I mention according to the new law Maliki and many of his goons would also be incited on crimes of terrorism? Can you see now why the final version of this law keeps recycling? Can you see now how they are setting the stage for prosecuting many of these corrupt officials in the near future? Can you see how they are going to use the system to get them?

So we know the Amnesty law has been a “ work in progress”. It is done once again but still needs a final vote to be final and legal going forward (so they can get these bastard corrupt politicians later on…lol..) . I also mentioned to you many months ago this is a mandatory law prior to any RV. So this is all very good news, if they really go through with it this time. Just one step closer….lol…lol…We should all be excited in many ways of the things to come out of the full implementation of this law.

Article Begins

SADOUN'S: FINAL AGREEMENT ON A GENERAL AMNESTY DOES NOT INCLUDE TERRORISTS

3/5/2016

At one point during the past 3 years, there were over 100,000 people in prison, including men, women, children, and mostly Sunnis.  The prisons had Shai -I guards over the Sunnis, an arrangement done by Maliki.  Many people were put in prison due to artidle 4 of the Constitution, since Maliki accused everyone as being a terrorist, if they were against him.  Now, we see this MAJOR LAW ABOUT TO BE VOTED ON IN ITS FINAL FORM.  This law is needed to bring corruption into the court rooms, and assign the proper punishment for the crime committed.  Below we see a line of people, that appears to be people leaving the prisons. JMHO

Vice-Chairman of the Parliamentary Legal Committee Muhsin al-Sadoun said he "was a final agreement on the wording of the draft general amnesty law."

He said al-Saadoun told all of Iraq  "We discussed yesterday the home of the President of the House of Representatives general amnesty law in the presence of competent judges and display the main points of contention have been agreed upon." 

He explained that "the law will include a large number of convicts and detainees, including those convicted of murder if there is a compromise and reconciliation with the victim," pointing out that "the law does not include those convicted in accordance with Article 4 / terrorism." 

He guessed Sadoun "Showing law in future meetings and vote on all articles," stressing that this law "falls under the reform." 

The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, search at his home yesterday, with the parliamentary legal committee in the presence of a number of judges and experts and advisers to speed up passage of the amnesty law. 

The head of the parliament, "the need for the completion of the preparation of this law as soon as possible and the need to come out so as to ensure justice to all the slides and applies justice and help create a favorable climate for moving a successful project and a real reconciliation." 

The Chairman of the Legal Committee of Parliament Mahmoud al-Hasan said to [where] earlier, "a political convergence around a general amnesty law, through the re-trial of a number of suspects in terrorist crimes through giving them a new opportunity to re-investigation," pointing out that "the investigation will include a seducer and all of them doubted the charge against him ".

Article Ends

Update: Payment of Employee Salaries

I have to tell you this topic is like going down a rabbit hole as far as intel goes. I keep hearing many of these so called intel gurus telling their audiences to keep watching for the new rate to show on this damned SMART cards. Over and over again for over a year now they get everyone hyped up to watch for these cards.

Well I will tell you this – The new rate will NOT show until the RV happens and they are not now paying the people with the RV rate…period!  I have to tell you to stop watching for these damned SMART cards and I have told everyone many times already.

They do not have any impact on the RV. They do not drive the RV but rather will be an outcome of the RV.

If you want to know if the RV is happening then go to the source. I have been told by some very reliable people in the CBI to PAY ATTENTION to what is going on with the GOI and the CBI when they meet with the IMF and World Bank. They are in charge of forcing this RV when Iraq has met all mandates.

So I bring you this next article below.  This issue is important to watch. Why?

Because it shows us once again the CBI is not doing its job. Also note there is an expense to print newer currency to replace the old ones. An expense the GOI is not ready to occur anymore since there is a ton of the new lower denominations in storage warehouses ready for distribution. This is the reason for the hesitation.

It all makes perfect sense! Think about it! These lower denominations should have been distributed months ago to replace the 3 zero notes. This is really the problem here but nice article for us.

Article Begins

EMPLOYEES RECEIVE THEIR SALARIES COMPLAIN OF STALE CURRENCIES

2016-03-01

BAGHDAD / JD / .. complained about a number of government employees from receiving their salaries currencies paper stale difficult traded in the domestic market, the central bank, demanding the withdrawal of those currencies and replace them with new ones.

Said Ahmed Abdel Sattar (asserting that those currencies traded in the market is difficult, because the owner of the commercial shops refuse to take delivery teacher), he received his salary during this month, last month paper currencies and very stale and patchy and the colorful graffiti inks.

Said Abdul Sattar told / KD /: that most of the salary is paid in the currency of 1,000 dinars and the 5,000 dinars, while the former was distracted by 25,000 thousand dinars and 10,000 dinars, urging the central bank to withdraw the defective ones editions of the domestic market and replaced with new ones to reduce some of the problems It may occur.

He suggested the distribution of employees' salaries through the smart card (Key Card) after he succeeded when retirees, so as to easily receive and reduce the thefts that have occurred in a number of state institutions in the last period.

For its part, the parliamentary finance committee confirmed that the central bank is usually based printing new currencies of the damaged ones and pull, excluded that there will be a very stale editions exist in abundance in the local market.

A member of the committee MP Jabbar al-Abadi told / KD /: that the central bank is usually watching and through the Iraqi currency State-owned banks and editions in various categories. When there are editions too stale so they can not use and circulation who shall bank transfer to the central bank and the latter in turn will print a new currency bearing the number He put himself on the market.

He said there could be corrupted currencies in the market, but not the size, which feared, though, the central bank demands to tighten the monitoring and follow-up for those currencies for the purpose of replacement.
He stressed that austerity does not prevent the central bank from carrying out his duties and is maintaining liquidity on the market.

Article Ends

Update: Fighting ISIS

The article below is just another confirmation that the battle to retake the Mosul  is now ongoing. We know this battle has in fact been ongoing now for weeks already. This article is a bit late but it is the announcement for the general public to the western world not for the middle east. As usual we see they are delaying the news by a couple weeks. 

Article Begins

THE INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE ANNOUNCES THE START OF THE RESTORATION OF MOSUL DAASH PROCESS

Saturday 05 March 2016  

Announced the US special envoy to Iraq , Brett Makourk, Saturday, the start of the battle to liberate Mosul from the control Daash, through cutting the road between tenderness and Mosul. He described Makourk process Palmakdh, stressing that it was well - planned.

In the meantime, a spokesman for the command of the coalition forces said international Colonel Christopher Garver said 30 thousand Iraqi troops are planning to attack the city of Mosul, in northern Iraq. he pointed out that "from 8 to 12 Iraqi brigade, two Kurdish Peshmerga are preparing to retrieve Mosul , which may exist out what to no more than 10 thousand gunman continued to Daash" pointing out that " the Iraqis are still in a preparation of the plan." He explained that terrorists Daash, "they deport their families out of Mosul, and paying the salaries of the least of their fighters due to attack US troops and financial and oil for their organizations." bombed Iraqi heavy sites "Daash" south of Mosul: in the context of offline, the Iraqi security forces have carried out, on Friday, the first strikes on sites belonging to the terrorist organization Daash, south of Mosul seized by organizing the summer of 2014.

Article Ends

One more item today:

Most importantly please, please, please let’s not forget to keep praying for the success of THESE IRAQI AND COALITION SOLDIERS. I believe our prayers are in part some of the acceleration of the process we are now witnessing.  

Remember too to pray to the princess of peace – Our Blessed Virgin Mary. She has the ear of Christ and she can intercede in heaven and bring us the peace we all desire here on earth. We can not do it alone. I believe that if we all make this our daily prayer you will see change. It is already working even in the short time since I have been publishing this prayer section. It does not matter what religion you believe, if you pray then to your oven beliefs entity it is still the same powers and good for all of mankind. Ultimately it is all the same God anyhow.

“Lord, protect Abadi and all who stand with him in righteousness, the Iraq and coalition soldiers who are fighting the good fight against terrorism, that they would be shielded from the enemy and would be victorious against them in the battle for Mosul! We ask that the victory comes swiftly and healing of the Iraqi peoples and all whom have been effected by these evil doers can begin!

We pray for the process of the currency reform, the full implementation of  the Iraqi economy to full  international status and the bringing of prosperity and wealth to its people“  Amen!

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
Mnt Goat

Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 3/7/16

Post by chevysteve Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:09 pm

picking Sleep Sleep Sleep
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hat Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:15 pm

I can put up with just about anything.... I do think an can happen....
That being said; Mtn Joke needs to be imploded! What a bag of goat crap! Mtn Dope is an insult to dinar and normal people everywhere... Why even acknowledge this clown?
Thank you for the forum....

Hat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:05 pm

Mtn Joke needs to be arrested.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 2805820865  6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 2805820865  6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 2805820865  6 - Mountain Goat 3/7/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum