Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

DebTarHeelGirl says buy security

4 posters

Go down

DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  Empty DebTarHeelGirl says buy security

Post by TNTBS Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:43 pm

Hey (Deb.. Deborah Earp Debbie) on WSOMN wingitcall Wants you to purchase HER product Hook line and sinker What better way to Push for the Dinar RV Scam & make a sale at the same time FYI LOL
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  3508649203 DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  3508649203 DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  3508649203 DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  3508649203 DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  3508649203 DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  3508649203 DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  3508649203 DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  3508649203

Want Proof! here the proof link> https://www.linkedin.com/in/debbie-earp-13958b1a
DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  Deb10

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

DebTarHeelGirl says buy security  Empty Re: DebTarHeelGirl says buy security

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:22 pm

We can add precious metals to the list of things she's selling.

DebTarHeelGirl’s Protection Info:Encrypted Emails, Personal VPN, Swiss Safe Info
Email Deb at Deb@privacyabroad.com for more info.
http://protectionnow.privacyabroad.com/ ßDeb’s site
Go Invisible in all your Internet Activities easily

Keith’s Educationon Precious/Semi Precious Metals Investing/Storing
Email Deb at Deb@privacyabroad.com for Keith’s Free E-Book on Metals
Use Referral Code “Deb” for VIP status.
Keith’s contact info.
Keith Winsell
World Mint Gold
Keith@worldmintgold.com

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Now why would she not be like many of the other gurus?  I mean they have ulterior motives and let's face it she has been around long enough to figure it out.  Once a felon always one.  Pumping to profit now that sounds like something someone like Debbie Earp would do.  Why not, others are and getting away with millions. So she has for sale security solutions?  Gold? Silver? Precious metals?  Hmmmmmm.  I think I would be skeptical, I do believe.

Time this despicable example of a so called religious zealot came down hard.  Using the Lord to wrest undeserved gains from poor unsuspecting people certainly would qualify he as a person with criminal intent.  Especially since she uses the dinar persona and dinar sites to accomplish this feat.  Her infamous  postings where she claims the RV will appear SUDDENLY have been around for many moons and she still is hawking here wares?  Time for her to be forced to se reality and go to jail for her "sins."

Debbie old tart:  How you sew so shall you reap.  And if I remember my bible right that return will be ten fold.  Enjoy!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:49 pm

Bible versus for Internet Marketing Affiliate Dinar Guru Promoter DERP (DEBBIE EARP):

Dear Derp,

Please read the following bible verses, note emphasis on words in BOLD BLUE.

Matthew 6:19-21
King James Version (KJV)

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Does God want you to get rich by preying on the innocent with your little RV checklists? 
http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel-feb---dec-2014/post-rv-checklist

Some people think God is going to provide this "RV Blessing", I'm a Christian and I take offense to that.  Don't use God to push sales of things people don't need.  They should be looking forward to riches in heaven, not on earth.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:23 pm

A BIG AMEN to that Nick!

Those that misuse prayer, God or anything religous will certainly answer later and face etrrnity with their conseuences.

Thank you
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:30 pm

She's been in this for five+ years.  Look at Frank26's section in this:  https://www.dinardaily.net/t52096-3-7-2011-five-years-ago-in-dinarland

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum