Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:48 am

Guru Kaparoni:  But, we already know Shabibi’s words… That Iraq’s GOI and the success of the economy of Iraq are related. So without that, there is no free market economy and hence no RV.  Investment and reconstruction is waiting at the door of Iraq. That also means lots of jobs. But, that will not happen until the “coast is clear” sort of speak. Iraq needs to prove to the world it is ready. It needs to show harmony amongst fashions. And a type of democracy.  Once that is done, Shabs will accommodate the people of Iraq with new currency notes that is internationally tradable. The WTO will join in quickly giving Iraq accession and then will see Iraq simply “take off”

Guru Chloe:  MY PERSONAL OPINION IS THERE IS NO MORE TIME FOR DELAYING TACTICS

Guru Nighthk11:  That means that they are bringing banks in Iraq on line with CBI and others- RV release Prep,  That might be all they need to handle the RV- closer control of the money supply.  I believe that reported events are telling us we are very, very close- I would say with-in hours or at least days of an RV activation

I believe that we will see the RV just after naming the security post - while the gov’t is formed- it is not complete- Security mujst be in place prior to an RV- IMF rules- possibly that is a part of the hold-up.

I personally think- they have not released the RV because they want to get into the WTO- some of their banks are NOT ready- they must improve the private sector and must complete the full gov’t.

Guru Med:  PERSONALLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT SHABIBI HAS TO WAIT TILL ALL THINGS ARE IN PLACE I THINK THE SITUATION IS AT A CRITICAL POINT THAT HE NEEDS TO MOVE AND IF HE IS SERIOUS ABOUT A FREE MARKET ECONOMY AND HE IS AS SMART AS THEY SAY THEN HE KNOWS BETTER THAN ANYONE IT CANNOT BE ACHIEVED WITH THE DINAR IN THE STATE IT IS h*ll ANYONE CAN GO ON INVESTOPEDIA AND READ IT AND IT SPELLS OUT WHAT HAS TO BE INVOLVED IN FREE MARKET ECONOMY AND I DON'T CARE IF IT IS 1170 OR .86 IT HAS TO BE A FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENCY AND AS SOON AS IT IS EVEN IF IT WERE TO COME OUT AT 1170 IT WOULD SKY ROCKET FROM ALL THE POTENTIAL SEEN IN IRAQ FOR A QUICK BUCK

Guru Guardian:  I can taste it.  That's how close i feel we are, imo

Guru Wings: i am hearing the 3 + range thou night did you know kuwait went up to 3.99

Guru Janna (GET): Did hear that we are still looking at a min of $3.20 or $3.22 rate.   One of the sources said that they have a friend (contractor) that saw a payment of $3.10 to 1 USD today in a contract effective today. 

Are you telling me that the GET Team is conspiring to mislead us about the Iraqi Dinar revaluing at a ridiculous price someday?! Who would believe them?! Gankans, you, The Professor, Terryk, Okie, Frank and many others have proven that the dinar is going to happen! We ave seen the evidence! We have done our research and seen it for ourselves! It only makes sense that it has to happen!

Guru Blaino: Looked at RV on UN currency deal. There were a great number of currencies that updated on 3/1/2011. Heard that RV was done in country today - should see it within 24/48 hrs here but has not been able to confirm it.  

Guru TamRon400 (GET): 
12 to 24 hour window.  The lower denoms might be out there.  Going to have significance on the RV, they are going to have to be in play.

Q: The ships in the harbor (costing a million a day) are they still there?
A: It is costing 300M a day for the ships to be there.  The ships being there is absolute proof that the RV is coming soon.  It cannot wait another week

Q:  Are they still going to riot on Friday?
A:  They are doing a protest every Friday until something happens

Guru Scooter:  The BIS is the Central Bank of all Worldwide Central Banks.   It's a place where they oil can quickly become a currencvy.   It's where all the outstanding country settlements occur  and it's the place where the RV will be announced.   Most likely it willl be simultaneous with Iraq's announcemenbt. Most likely it will be a joint announcement --- in fact, I'm positive it will be...

Guru OkieOilMan:  the only news out of iraq today is that maliki is under extreme internal pressure to get this done–he has given orders to shabbi to do the r/v–now it’s in shabbi’s hands–this is imminent–that’s all–no questions please–I am waiting also just like you but have never been as optimistic as I am now–not much but there it is.  Keep the faith–it’s coming–won’t have long to wait now

You bashers–give it to okie–he is bullet proof and invisable–he can take a licking and keep on ticking.

Word is maliki has given the go ahead to shabbi for the release of the new rate will only be here a short time--feel terrible--this may be our night or at least our week according to what i have been told we're at the point that the release is inevitable and in maliki's hands smart cards not loaded today.

Maliki told shabbi to shift or get off the lot.

We are looking for any time now for the r/v.

Guru Athena:

OKIE_OIL_MAN you know more then all of us.   Contracts are being paid, this ride is about over.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum