Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE)

Go down

MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE) Empty MISINFORMATION (COPIED FROM OTHER SITE)

Post by dinardiva Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Misinformation): PTR 7/5/11 4:15AM
JULY 5TH, 2011 09:01 AM • POSTED IN CHATS & POSTS (IRAQI DINAR INFO)
From all of the information that I have received in the past 18 hours, we are at a very critical time in this blessing. Stars are aligning and the time to visit your banker is approaching. But my friends, you need to be careful of the following misinformation that might lead you to jump before it is time:
Banks may try to encourage to take a lessor amount and run giving some kind of story that there is a lack of funding to cash out….. UNTRUE The funding is quite adequate to cash you out at the full CBI rate and has nothing to do with how much “cash” the government has available …. so hold on to get the CBI rate that will be released. If your bank tells you this …. CHANGE BANKS!
There will be people telling you to hold on to “some” of your dinar after the rate release because “it is going to go much higher” UNTRUE The CBI rate will be announced and from the numbers I have heard will be more than enough to make a life lasting change for you. If the rate is north of $ 4 to the pound … Take your money and start your new life of wealth and never look back! If it comes in ultra low …. cash in enough to make you a certified millionaire and if you choose to, you could deposit the balance in a Merrill Lynch account in dinar with a stop loss of 6-7% and ride out for the higher rate. BUT BE CAREFUL!
REMEMBER, you have a small percentage invested with a high return at anything above $ 1.00 (which will not be close to the rate) so I am telling you not to be greedy but not to be stupid. Nothing would be worse than to jump to cash out at $ 2.39 as has been quoted and then 30-60-90 days down the road, the rate jump to $5.25. If you have a million dinar, you would have failed to gain almost $ 3,000,000 by jumping.
God forbid that I mention our Lord, but you and I both have promised to do great things with this blessing and use your business head to judge when is the best time to go ALL IN! When this rate comes out … watch for posts from this forum along with Dusty, Russell, Tony n’ Dan, Blaino, Okie, Poppy2, BGG, Chief and others and follow some good advice you will be given. The Bible literally has written words in the pages about this that were written thousands of years ago. You are about to see Iraq become the richest country in the world! Great Global Economic increases are about to happen. Make sure you maximize without being greedy!
When Moses led his people out of Egypt, the left even food behind to make sure they took the spoils of Egypt with them (GOLD, etc.) Do not leave any money on the table, but DON’T BE FOOLISH either.
I know this is a mixed message, but there is a perfect time to get out ALL IN and it is not at $ 2.39. However, take that number, if it comes out and cash in enough to change your life, then hold the rest for a higher rate.
Just words from a good ole Boy that lets the spirit lead his decisions … May GOD Bless us All during the next days to make the right decision!
GOD BLESS THE USA

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum