Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector

Go down

The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector Empty The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector

Post by DinarPhoenix Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:25 pm

The announcement of the formation of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector 55

Baghdad balances News
The form of a number of private organizations and associations concerned with economic affairs of a preparatory committee in preparation for the declaration of a unified economic bloc to manage the affairs of the private sector and the unification of the orientations in international and local forums, advertisers gathered under the name of the founding of the Iraqi Economic Forum.
The conferees issued a statement seen by / balances News / and stating "with the bone placed on the private sector and representatives of responsibility to be supportive and active partner of the Iraqi government and the private sector contributes economic decision-making proper, which would build and rebuild Iraq and guarantee the right of the Iraqi people, present and future."
The statement noted "the meeting of a number of councils and the unions that represent the sector of the Iraqi Aacial complement the first step for the founding conference held in Amman last year that the Forum would be a voice true to the private sector aims to rebuild Iraq and keep intruders and users and traffickers of corrupt opportunists."
The head of the Iraqi National Business Council Dawood Abdul Zayer, "The government today has among other reforms you want to apply, and the peer to apply it is the private sector, noting that regulate the relationship with the private sector and one interface (Forum) has become a necessity to implement reforms."
While Bush's chairman of the Economic Commission parliamentary Jawad al-Bolani, we are "as a council deputies are working to encourage and sectors, production and service of the private sector in order to achieve real economic development, and are working to create the conditions that contribute to the private sector of a genuine partnership. Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi private banks Ali Tariq expressed expressed hope that economic grouping representing the private sector to the government at a time when we desperately need to unite economic visions comes to this compilation represents an important segments of the private sector play a big role in the economic life and will have a positive impact in it. "
The president of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce Jaafar al-Hamdani has pointed to "seek to activate joint work with the government, international organizations and the formation of a real vision for investment in human resources in order to achieve economic viability of Iraq," 

LINK
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum