Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40

Go down

Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    Empty Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40

Post by DinarPhoenix Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Jumped contracts ore «Brent» Monday , about half a billion or 1.2 percent from its level at the previous close at $ 35.51 per barrel, and analysts said the early signs point to thestart of the market improved under the influence of a number of factors after the decline lasted 20 months, a survey published by the «Reuters» agency that oil prices will reach a little higher than the $ 40 per barrel on average this year, and is expected survey of the views of 30 economists and analysts to reach ore global measurement combination «Brent» to $ 40.10 a barrel on average, and analysts believe that the supply and demand balance will not happen until late 2016.

LINK

DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40    Empty Re: Experts: Oil prices will exceed $ 40

Post by DinarPhoenix Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Oil production 2% reduction raise prices between 50 and 100%

Report by the Center 'Shall Economic Studies' showed that the reduction of the world 's oil production by only 2% could lead to higher prices between 50 to 100% according to the speed in the absorption of the surplus, but the report considered that the market no longer believes the usefulness of the letters show of force for some producing countries, nor it seems they are aware of the importance and seriousness of the time factor on its future, Vtkalifa irreplaceable. 
the report said: 'the continuation of the oil market this deteriorating level, not only means the loss of financial savings for a decade, and all of Russia and Saudi Arabia have lost $ 140 billion and $ 100 billion respectively until now, but strongly it increases the vulnerability of social and political inner peace a real risk, and the difference between them until the worst happens, it is in the timing, not the lead. " the report also pointed out that global oil production at the end of December 2014, according to the prospectus 'OPEC' for the month of February totaled about 93.44 million barrels per day, with the end of the month of December 2015, amounted to about 95.61 million barrels per day, global production increased by about 2.17 million barrels a day, the share of Iraq , the increase amounted to 692 thousand barrels per day, and the share of Russia , which amounted to 240 thousand barrels per day, per Saudi Arabia which amounted to 457 thousand barrels per day, for a total of about 64% of all of the increase in production.

the report noted that the market responded positively to the agreement last Doha to freeze production, increased oil prices temporarily, but it soon landed and returned to the levels prior to the agreement, and an event so shortly after the analysis of the seriousness of the agreement and feasibility. The 
report determines that the agreement will not lead to the absorption of an actual surplus at the level of the production month of January 2016, 'as long as there is a surplus, the result is a continuation of prices falling, could fall further, he began remarks suggest not commitment freeze '.

the report said:' because OPEC date of loss of credibility among its members, a little take agreements very seriously, so needed in the crises of 1986 and 1998 , to intervene and pressure US to ensure the commitment of its members and some producers outside '. 
according to the report , there are three positive factors must taken into account: the 
first and most important is the Russians and the Venezuelans and Saudis sit at the table negotiations on the oil market, and the Russians and Alphenzulion to communicate and agree with Iran and Iraq, in a comfortable indication that the likelihood of recurrence of sitting down and perhaps compatibility to absorb the excess supply has become more likely and also indicates that comfortable on that the prospects fading of direct and indirect armed clashes also become the biggest possibility, and the two may support the oil prices in the future. the 
second is that the passing year and a half on the oil market crisis, making them press their costs prohibitive to all producers, and without exception, lowering the credit rating of three countries in the Gulf , the week before last, which is filled with financially visible countries, a sign of the speed and depth of the impact of the deterioration of the oil market situation by including pay all producers to feel the darkness of their own future. 
the third factor: it is in the dark shadows that began the deterioration of the oil market , throwing on the future performance of the global economy, where he became the all - consuming countries face risks, such as China and Japan in the East, and Europe and the United States in the West, which united the claim to treat the oil market situation efforts between producers and consumers.
LINK
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum