Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:55 am

Guru Frank26:  Three little pigs in a blanket…..I really like that kind of breakfast especially with lots of syrup. I also like saying that the Kurds are in control. 
Who is the obtrusive character in this whole delay process? Who cares. I am simply grateful to be in the position that I am to await the blessing that is coming. 

Guru AstroGuy:  Once the fiscal policy (Budget) is approved, the CBI and S are basically ready to act on the monetary policy. Once they are convinced that the fiscal policy measures are implemented to their satisfatiocn, then the restructure of iqd may be initiated.

So in IMO the delays were all “procedural” and evolved perpetually.
Now the knots are untied and in the 9th innings.

Guru RichQueen:  The $$$$ floodgates open TOMORROW. 
This is 100% REAL. As for how it translates to when the RV shows up, I suspect tomorrow as well. Suffice to say we are FINALLY, REALLY past the point of no return.  It’ll be somewhere between the base rate of 3.22 and 6.18.  WE WILL SEE IT THIS WEEK BEFORE FRIDAY. Probably tomorrow! 
I’m going to the store. Time for a nice bottle of bubbly.

Guru 8Ball:  Have I ever told you how much I would like this RV to happen?
I would really like this RV to happen ASAP.  Seems very close with Maliki talking about security ministers…… he’s going to……… DO IT…!!!

Guru SteveI: I was up early this morning and watched all of the new posts. It appears that a number of origination or groups claimed that “it was over and RV was done”, however, I just let the day play out hoping I was wrong just once.  I just received confirmation from a number of sources that this process is close, however, there are a number of messengers that want to deliver the facts in a different way telling you it is done.

Guru Nighthk11: 
Even if a “Rumor” does not pan out it’s ok because it stimulates hope- which as we all know is an attribute of “Faith” so continue doing this until we actually see the RV- It does not hurt.  Now I have no “Special Intel” or anything else- But I do know that banks here are more than ready- I do know that they have large stocks of cash- more security and are as we expecting this at any moment.

Guru Adam Montana: I know there's a lot of smoke out there and a lot of unfortunately false intel.  A lot of it comes from people.... well I'll say this. 
After years and years of running sites, I had a couple of sites before DV.  But after all these years you may not even know I'm a Christian.  That's not important.  What my point is, I get so fed up with seeing people learn about the dinar and then suddenly 3 months later they have "contact" and suddenly they know what they are talking about.  When really they are just spouting off impossible rates and dates.  I don't give intel, I give common sense
I'm getting positive feedback from Iraq.  I still don't have a date.  It could be tomorrow or it could be a month, but I think we're close.  That's why I gave VIP members the opportunity to get their Certificaes NOW - I want to reduce my workload after the RV is announced. 

Guru DinarDaddy:  I’m posting this as a friendly reminder about tomorrow’s broadcast of Dinar Daddy’s Radio Tidbits, with special guest, Rudolph Coenen.  After over 30,000 total people have listened to our recorded and live conversation during the past week, I’d say this is a very compelling and much anticipated episode.

Guru JustWaitingForIt:  Shabibi said he would “RV” directly after the government is seated.  That said, rumors have it that Maliki gave the order to Shabibi to execute the RV as soon as possible.  Perhaps we’ll see the RV “directly” after the GOI is seated just as Shabibi said a while ago.  In either case, Shabibi recently said he would adjust the exchange rate to fit the budget.  So, we’re not too far away one way or another.

Guru Frank (People's Dinar):  Today the green light was given to the authorities to the CBI to go ahead and execute THE PLAN – no date or rate given but it could be tonight or tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!  IT’S READY and today he gave permission for the plan to be activated- Shabibi could pull the trigger tonight or tomorrow… MALIKI said ASAP….

Guru John MacHaffie:  Wachovia, BOA and my 5/3rd bank in Florida have been calling Dinar owners today to be on an alert status for a call to come to the bank for cashing in,  today, Tuesday, 3/1/11. This is from multiple sources.

As of now 6:30 pm – no phone call. Rate being quoted on the phone was 6.18.
I am bummed out but will be at the bank again tomorrow. The RV is imminent!

WARNING – If no Banking announcement for the demise of the Private Federal Reserve Bank is out before the Dinar, your cash-in funds are susceptible to removal by the Private Federal Reserve. Be cautious!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum