Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WSOMN Gangs Up On RAY & His WOMEN DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WSOMN Gangs Up On RAY & His WOMEN

Go down

WSOMN Gangs Up On RAY & His WOMEN Empty WSOMN Gangs Up On RAY & His WOMEN

Post by Ssmith on Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:18 pm

WSOMN Gangs Up On RAY & His WOMEN Avatar?id=1594528&m=75&t=1454467396Pj wrote
4m ago
Ray and the whole king this is him being playful, but I too am not a fan of that either.
2m ago
I haven't listened to any calls, too many agendas.
Curly wrote
2m ago
yeah PJ u are giving him excuses he is an adult man I hold him accountable for his actions and they make me puke
2m ago
Curly, oh Im not. I don't like it either but I hear him go to the joking thing but I think it stupid, and he needs to just stop becaue personally I don't find it funn
WSOMN Gangs Up On RAY & His WOMEN Avatar?id=1592423&m=73&t=1452345414MSBSD wrote
2m ago
what i am about to state is IMHO ok from what I have heard RayRen say I believe this is going to be just as I had in the back of my mind. I always felt the banks would use their original 800# system but there will be an extension that we connect with to set up our appointments. I say this because he was saying he is not sure he will still receive specific 800#s.
Curly wrote
3m ago
I am embarassed for those women that need that attention
1m ago
Curly I know, me too. I use to listen, but some of the conversations were a bit silly to me. I enjoy having fun like everyone, but don't sometimes I could hear the women just going over the top neither should need that much attention
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Gangs Up On RAY & His WOMEN Empty Re: WSOMN Gangs Up On RAY & His WOMEN

Post by Ponee on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:16 pm

Tony's calls were just as disgusting and lame

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Gangs Up On RAY & His WOMEN Empty Re: WSOMN Gangs Up On RAY & His WOMEN

Post by roxy22222222 on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:25 pm

@Ponee wrote:Tony's calls were just as disgusting and lame

YES! They really were! Keep joking with people's lives you idiots! They both have a huge ego! 2cents
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum