Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO

+6
mightyoak
Sam I Am
Ssmith
RamblerNash
Ponee
kenlej
10 posters

Go down

WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO Empty WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO

Post by kenlej Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:13 pm

Champion1 wrote hire elton john...to come..and blow it out.. ragin

ADMINBILL wrote PLEASE REALIZE THAT THESE TROLLS APPEAR TO BE PART OF AN ORGANIZED GROUP OF PEOPLE HIRED TO DO JUST WHAT THEY DO. WHETHER HIRED BY PRIVATE COMPANIES OR GOVERNMENT AGENCIES WE MAY NEVER KNOW. THEY ARE VIRTUALLY UNTRACEABLE.

lostng8 wrote Thanks Admin Bill

RDC74 wrote They must work in shifts

amiedeparis wrote They must work in shifts

amiedeparis wrote admin - that's ok - you keep lining them up and eliminating them. thanks for all you do!!!
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO Empty Re: WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Something happened to the coding on that post, so I had to copy paste the comments.  Sorry.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO Empty Re: WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:40 pm

WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO Avatar?id=1592803&m=75&t=1452744380
amiedeparis wrote
3m ago
admin - that's ok - you keep lining them up and eliminating them. thanks for all you do!!! WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO Heart

WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO Avatar?id=1593977&m=76&t=1453956325
RDC74 wrote
4m ago
They must work in shifts

WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO Avatar?id=1593993&m=75&t=1453997031
lostnq8 wrote
4m ago
Thanks Admin Bill

WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL wrote
4m ago
PLEASE REALIZE THAT THESE TROLLS APPEAR TO BE PART OF AN ORGANIZED GROUP OF PEOPLE HIRED TO DO JUST WHAT THEY DO. WHETHER HIRED BY PRIVATE COMPANIES OR GOVERNMENT AGENCIES WE MAY NEVER KNOW. THEY ARE VIRTUALLY UNTRACEABLE.

Donna64 posted in:
STERLING INDICTMENT IN LAYMAN TERMS

WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO Avatar?id=1595973&m=75&t=1455991718
Champion1 wrote
4m ago
hire elton john...to come..and blow it out.. ragin

I have a copy. LOL

WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:45 pm

It's a study!!!  Just substitute WSOMN members for lab rats and there you have it!

ADMINBILL

WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083

adminbill
WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO Flame

Date: February 6th
FROM AN OUTSIDE SOURCE

YOU DECIDE

Did some digging today.  Kenny has his twitter account Kenny2224, a follower @Michelle_Diston 
who is actually Michelle Rheinschmidt-Same, a psychologist at Northwestern University in social 
perception and communication lab.  she published a research paper in the Open Science Framework 
which had the same symbol on the website that Kenny has used on his Twitter account
Then there is @distonmikee
then there is @midemidediston on Twitter with the same profile picture on the kenny2224 Twitter account
not sure yet how they are all connected but it is obvious the girl at Northwestern is obviously tied to Kenny
My mind has been racing if this is some sort of social perception experiment taking place to cause disruption
 and see how people react

Thank you.  Her profile picture on Twitter is the same one at Northwestern....that's what lead me to connect 
the dots. I searched for hours trying to find Kenny on the web without any luck...will keep searching
thanks for keeping my name out of it

If you go to this If you go to this page this icon in the upper left was used as a profile picture here by one of Kenny's trolls I believe:  https://osf.io/3gqym/
Here is Michelle Rheinschmidts twitter picture:  https://twitter.com/Michele_Diston
Here is Michelle Rheinschmidts profile photo from Northwestern:  
http://groups.psych.northwestern.edu/spcl/MRheinschmidtSame.htm

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:46 pm

They said the same thing about Marcus and me.  Don't worry.  It just means they're in panic mode.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:01 pm

If you really want to enjoy this thread put on your tin foil hat. Here is what someone just said about me.

"Marcus. I think “The Lady doth protest too much”  For someone who has sworn off the Dinar you have spent an inordinate amount of time telling all of us why we should dump the Dinar. It feels like you are doing that to help the Central bank of Iraq get the dinar back into Iraq so they don’t have to pay out so much. If you were legitimate we would never hear from u again. Don’t respond that you are “protecting” us it seems feeble. HL George"

We can really have fun with this. We can place hidden clues that lead people on wild goose chases. Never have I been so tempted. I wish the central bank would pay me to trash their currency. Now that is paranoid! 

Listen to the Podcasts on Iraq Currency Watch

it's hard to reason with someone who has not used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions.

"Facts are stubborn things" -John Adams
MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://iraqcurrencywatch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:11 pm

Hidden clues - Great idea.  But we need to keep that quiet.....  Don't want to tip them off.  LOL

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:10 pm

You mean like their trolls who come over here to spy on us?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO 2805820865  WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO 2805820865  WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO 2805820865  WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Welcome WSOMN trolls!

If there is anything you need help on, don't hesitate to ask.

We are all here to help!

WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Kevin, maybe you can put up a "WELCOME WSOMN TROLLS" banner???

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:10 am

Nah ... the horned one with rainbow farts has to do that ....

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO 2805820865  WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO 2805820865  WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO 2805820865  WE ARE HIRED HITMEN LMAO AND DINAR DAILY IS THE CIA LMAO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:34 am

Ssmith wrote:Kevin, maybe you can put up a "WELCOME WSOMN TROLLS" banner???
What A Great Idea! :yes:

it's hard to reason with someone who has not used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions.

MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:59 am

If the government is involved with this, there will never be any logic or reasoning.  They have no idea what a conclusion is.  Hope you are all enjoying the taxpayers paychecks you receive/  In case you are too stupid to understand, all government pay check, money, comes from the American Taxpayer.
Including those cia creeps.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:33 pm

mightyoak wrote:If the government is involved with this, there will never be any logic or reasoning.  They have no idea what a conclusion is.  Hope you are all enjoying the taxpayers paychecks you receive/  In case you are too stupid to understand, all government pay check, money, comes from the American Taxpayer.

The only government check I will ever receive is SS, and I paid for that all my working life.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:16 am

Kevind53 wrote:
mightyoak wrote:If the government is involved with this, there will never be any logic or reasoning.  They have no idea what a conclusion is.  Hope you are all enjoying the taxpayers paychecks you receive/  In case you are too stupid to understand, all government pay check, money, comes from the American Taxpayer.

The only government check I will ever receive is SS, and I paid for that all my working life.

Don't forget get that your employer matched every cent you paid in.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:17 am

Kevind53. I was not referring to the regular posters on dinardaily, guess my words did not come across as it should have, I was trying to say that it would not surprise me that the Departments within the US Government are using these guru forums as what I do not know.  Sorry if you were offended, but the subject line was definitely mis-understood by me.  As for cia, what a joke.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:35 am

mightyoak wrote:Kevind53. I was not referring to the regular posters on dinardaily, guess my words did not come across as it should have, I was trying to say that it would not surprise me that the Departments within the US Government are using these guru forums as what I do not know.  Sorry if you were offended, but the subject line was definitely mis-understood by me.  As for cia, what a joke.
It would not surprise me if the government was using these forums. For example, The Department of Justice may very well use these forums as a means to gather more evidence. I say more power to them and let me know what I can do to help!

MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:04 pm

I personally doubt that the government spends much times on these sites at all. If they want evidence all they have to do is subpoena the files from the server.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:05 pm

They are stupid, and wouldn't think to look at another country, where this one is located-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:38 pm

Well you guys being payed shills , CIA/NSA or not (I am not saying yes or no), I will say this though, I am what is known as a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL , I am a victim of GANG STALKING and ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT , which basically means that the shadowy powers that be stalk ,harass , and attack me with directed energy weapons throughout the day, they attack my body and mind with shocks and tremors , muscle spasms , forced thoughts and much much more. Youtube is full of victims like myself , and our attackers are always in the comments section too , you get to know them individually, they always have a way of letting you know that they know , but at the same time let the non victims think that they are just ordinary everyday innocent people.They always call us drug addicts or crazies or paint this picture or that picture for the non victims , and as I said you get to know them individually , they spend lots of time there.
So is this site the CIA? I would ask what is the point, why would they have an interest in the CBI getting all of their Dinar back, or parting Dinar holders from their investment , but at the same time stranger things have been known to happen.

TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum