Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Statement from the GET Team re Indictment

+2
Kevind53
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Statement from the GET Team re Indictment Empty Statement from the GET Team re Indictment

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:25 pm

Morning Mich! If we could hold off on intel for a minute please we need to post a statement by TK and then go on with our chat ok? AZ please post that statement...

MikeH:

I received this from TERRYK last night he wanted everyone in Chat to know

MikeH TERRYK: Just so all u know I'm being indicted tomorrow (Monday 2/22/2016), turning self in at Atlanta FBI, for this sterling stuff, wanted you all to know first before it gets out.....will keep u posted.....so much for having banners on the site. Pray for me

mac:

Please post the link to the link to the federal complaint.

arizona49:

48 page Sterling complaint. Read all of it please. https://www.docdroid.net/132iq/doc-2-6-9-2015-amended-complaint.pdf.html

yabba dabba:

yikes

mac:

We as the GET team staff were given this notice. We completely and totally support TK and pray for the Lords outcome in this matter. We have provided the information as much as is available (there are no high sources or rumors to be had). We discussed this and know you all will form your own opinions with or without the facts. We as the staff of the GET team will continue to serve you by providing a place to discuss the Dinar investment and whatever else does or doesn’t relate to it. We will continue to serve you the subscriber by providing information and discussion as well.

mac:

Any questions?

adonaisgrace:

Yes.............aren't there bigger fish that the FBI needs to fry?

mac:

adon, there may be but this one involves the owner of the chat site.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Statement from the GET Team re Indictment Empty Re: Statement from the GET Team re Indictment

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:05 pm

adonaisgrace:

Yes.............aren't there bigger fish that the FBI needs to fry?

Excuse me but $600 Million is a pretty big fish.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Statement from the GET Team re Indictment 2805820865  Statement from the GET Team re Indictment 2805820865  Statement from the GET Team re Indictment 2805820865  Statement from the GET Team re Indictment 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Statement from the GET Team re Indictment Empty Re: Statement from the GET Team re Indictment

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:24 pm

Pray for you? Are you kidding me? You preyed on people with your bullshit intel so they would buy more! Why the hell would anyone do that? You are an ass! Hope you rot next to Tony in prison! Statement from the GET Team re Indictment 1656125192
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:59 pm

Well for once I agree with the Get Team on something. I am praying for the Lord's outcome as well.

How many christian people were duped into buying this stuff? This investment was targeted directly at Christians. Does Terry K really think he can rip off the church members and there would be no consequences? Oh ye of little faith

Galations 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Time for the harvest to begin! 

Listen to the Podcasts on Iraq Currency Watch

it's hard to reason with someone who has not used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions.

"Facts are stubborn things" -John Adams
MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://iraqcurrencywatch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:02 am

roxy22222222 wrote:Pray for you? Are you kidding me? You preyed on people with your bullshit intel so they would buy more! Why the hell would anyone do that? You are an ass! Hope you rot next to Tony in prison!
Statement from the GET Team re Indictment 1656125192

Roxy say it a A little louder for those gurus in the back ! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:54 am

Now we are getting somewhere.  TerryK ol bean - YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET.  You just as well plead guilty.  I hope they get your sister to testify as she wrote more than once in the past how you were making up stuff to sell dinar.  Carma, dude!

Roxy:  My feelings exactly.  Good post!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum