Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged

+10
kenmor
Ponee
Ssmith
Silverwing
ChicagoRJW
ReapAndSow73
Kevind53
HezekiaH
roxy22222222
RamblerNash
14 posters

Go down

WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged Empty WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:41 pm

WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged FireworkCatallina wrote
46s ago
TATA Wrote: ...Just caught up private PM Messages. From couple people…this guy has four people exchanged (confirmed) during last 60 days. But tonight, his WM from Chase emailed hime the following rates: Dinar $7.22; Dong $4.89; Zim $.65 CONFIRMED. Exactly what Yusuf said. One Humanitarian group leader called tonight: Said ABSOLUTELY Tomorrow 800’s. Special call WSOMN two other confirmations. Stay tuned!

WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged Empty Re: WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:28 am

Time will tell lol!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged Empty Re: WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged

Post by HezekiaH Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:50 pm

WSOMN  If I wait a little longer can I get the contract rate of $32 to $38!!!!!!!!!! question

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:33 pm

Yep time will tell they are a liar .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged 2805820865  WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged 2805820865  WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged 2805820865  WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:18 am

'But tonight, his WM from Chase emailed him the following rates: Dinar $7.22; Dong $4.89; Zim $.65 CONFIRMED.'

OK, so now bank personnel are EMAILING RV rates to customers??? It's no longer secret memos or chance bank interactions (winks, grins, code words), now we have a WM emailing new rates?  LOL!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:54 am

OK.......  If it is confirmed - why not show evidence?????  Right now itz a bunch of blah blah mumbo jumbo. no back up - no evidence - Sorry but I like to see facts in order to believe - Got excited MANY times over the years and learned my lesson with all this hype and no proof intel!!!!!  Take a picture of the email - hide names ect......a simple act to show the dinarians that itz a fact and not a hype....right???
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:58 am

Also - wouldn't it be totally illegal to have some people exchange and other people have to wait.......!  That should be an act of discrimination!  Plus if the banks exchange without this dinar rate being international (in other words ...LEGAL)....that would be a crime.....right???
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicagoRJW Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:44 am

Chase in what city...? Why can you not be more specific so we know it is for real? All this "it has happened" "banks are on shut down" "they are training" Training for what? The banks deal with money every day why do they need to train? It would be nice to hear the truth for once.

ChicagoRJW

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:17 am

Riddle me this, how does a currency that never existed (ZIM), from a country that suspended it's currency years ago because they could not control inflation and where conditions have not improved, and which completely demonetized said currency 6 months ago suddenly become worth .65? Answer, it doesn't. Even the mention of the ZIM, should be enough to tell you you are dealing with liars.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged 2805820865  WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged 2805820865  WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged 2805820865  WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverwing Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:41 am

Think of the ZIM as a savings bond.  We used to pay $18.75 for a $25.00 bond.  If you kept it for 7 give or take years you could get $25 back at redemption.  Now if you kept it long enough you would keep getting more and more for it.  So now the Chinese are using the Zim as a bond.  Right now it is worthless but at redemption, it then becomes Chinese currency.  And in this case $6.50 would not be out of the question.  It makes sense to me but then it is all conjuctor and rumor until we come out of the bank with receipt in hand.  IMHO

Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:49 am

Zim is a dead currency.  Sorry.

The glory days of being a millionaire, billionaire and even quadzillionaire are coming to a fast end in Zimbabwe.
The African country’s central bank on Monday will begin a “demonetization” program to work 100-million-dollar, 100-trillion-dollar and other eye-popping bank notes out of circulation, and swap them for clean, less zero-y U.S. dollars.

For every 175 quadrillion, or 175,000 trillion, Zimbabwe dollars, locals will get $5 in exchange. For 250 trillion Zimbabwe dollars, you get $1.

The country has been largely using the U.S. dollar and the South African rand since a decade of hyperinflation — it peaked at 500 billion percent in November 2008 — pretty much collapsed its currency. As central-bank governor John Mangudya told Bloomberg: “We cannot have two legal currency systems. We need therefore to safeguard the integrity of the multiple-currency system or dollarization in Zimbabwe.”
Currently, Zimbabwe’s inflation rate is minus-1%, according to the International Monetary Fund. But the country remains deep in the economic woods, with huge external debt and a mining sector that’s roundly criticized for a lack of transparency, and at the mercy of global commodity-price trends.

As for that $5? In Harare, according to Expatistan, a liter of whole milk is about $1.48, while a Big Mac-type meal will set you back $6. That doesn’t seem so bad, except that the average wage is about $253 a month — that is, for the 30% of the population that’s employed, a figure reported by New Republic earlier this year.

Zimbabwe is also in the club that Greece is trying to avoid. That is, it defaulted on its debt to the IMF back in 1999 and has been on a monitoring program ever since.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/zimbabwe-waves-farewell-to-its-100-trillion-dollar-bills-2015-06-12

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:15 pm

Silverwing wrote:Think of the ZIM as a savings bond.  We used to pay $18.75 for a $25.00 bond.  If you kept it for 7 give or take years you could get $25 back at redemption.  Now if you kept it long enough you would keep getting more and more for it.  So now the Chinese are using the Zim as a bond.  Right now it is worthless but at redemption, it then becomes Chinese currency.  And in this case $6.50 would not be out of the question.  It makes sense to me but then it is all conjuctor and rumor until we come out of the bank with receipt in hand.  IMHO

Do you have an article or document that you can provide that shows that the Chinese are using the Zim as a bond?

Thanks.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:17 pm

HezekiaH wrote:WSOMN  If I wait a little longer can I get the contract rate of $32 to $38!!!!!!!!!! question

No that was only with Ton,y HezekiaH!  You got off the bus!! LOL...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:09 pm

Silverwing wrote:Think of the ZIM as a savings bond.  We used to pay $18.75 for a $25.00 bond.  If you kept it for 7 give or take years you could get $25 back at redemption.  Now if you kept it long enough you would keep getting more and more for it.  So now the Chinese are using the Zim as a bond.  Right now it is worthless but at redemption, it then becomes Chinese currency.  And in this case $6.50 would not be out of the question.  It makes sense to me but then it is all conjuctor and rumor until we come out of the bank with receipt in hand.  IMHO
Where is there a bus to get on for the Zim store? At $6.50 I want to trade some of my Dinar in for Zim.

:spring1: :spring1: :spring1:

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:10 pm

No, the ZIM is a non-existent currency, it never is, and never was real. Zimbabwe has never had a currency with the ISO designation of ZIM, and the ones they did have have all been demonetized. It is not being used as a bond, and there will no magic transformation into a valuable currency.

For that matter the concept of China being the financial savior of the world is laughable to anyone who has taken a close look at China's financial data. China being China, the details are a little hard to come by, but the date that can be gleaned indicates they are in serious financial trouble that they will only be able to cover up for so long.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:29 pm

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:23 am

ALL BUS PASSES HAVE BEEN REVOKED!  No FREE RIDES to exchange centers!  That is only for the WHALES! And the groups and the ALIENS from WSOMN.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:26 am

WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged 3508649203  love it!
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:36 am

Seriously, if those people would just stop and think they would grab pitch forks and start chasing these type of people off their sites! Martha, Yosef, Tank, Wolfy and the rest.... But, alas, they live in the moment.  Each day is the same.  They forget what was claimed the day before the, the week before the month before the years before.  How can they have such selective memories?  Are they stupid?  Or do they live in such an altered state of mind that reality isn't something they can grasp?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:27 pm

I think they forget that this is a scam and they are so into it because they are afraid it really is a scam that they do not think.  They just go blissfully ahead at full speed right into another buying frenzy and then go. "gee, I forgot the mortgage!"  Hopefully, they recover before they loose it all, but since they believe the gurus they are doomed to a fate worse than death - being broke with no where to go.

I sometimes wonder if their altered stae of mind is self inflected to is there so "outside" chemical (reaction) that occurs and presto they are off and running once again right into the same trap as before.  Reminds me of spruce hen hunting - you can shoot one and the next one will just look stupid and wait for the bullet.  We call them stupid chickens.  I wonder what we ought to call these people?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:02 pm

Hey, AK, how about blatant dumb asses for starters? That's one title they will go down in history with!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:10 pm

Total CRAP  tony
Bank cannot and will not made that kind of announcement IS ILLEGAL.

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:18 pm

I'm sorry, but your "humble opinion" is absolutely insane.  Your post is not even internally consistent (i.e. you compare the zim dollar (worthless and demonetized) to a bond (something that has value, and is not a currency).

It's not "conjecture and rumor" it's flat out lies and nonsense.  The Big RV for the dinar and dong will never happen, but at least they're still currencies and you can still exchange them (in some locations, anyway) for other currencies.  The zim dollar is literally just a piece of paper.  Not a currency, not a bond, a piece of paper.  It has as much chance of appreciating in exchange rate as a piece of notebook paper.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:56 pm

FS4Enthusiast      Agreed on Zim and Dinar.I am keeping all my Dinar.Someday I will be RICH!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:35 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged FireworkCatallina wrote
46s ago
TATA Wrote: ...Just caught up private PM Messages. From couple people…this guy has four people exchanged (confirmed) during last 60 days. But tonight, his WM from Chase emailed hime the following rates: Dinar $7.22; Dong $4.89; Zim $.65 CONFIRMED. Exactly what Yusuf said. One Humanitarian group leader called tonight: Said ABSOLUTELY Tomorrow 800’s. Special call WSOMN two other confirmations. Stay tuned!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:54 pm

if you just re-post their lies, pretty easy to see that bank stories and, 'confirmed' intel was fabricated.  Glad we have Recaps to capture these, 'opinions' for the world to see - you know, they're just opinions, even when intel sources say it's been confirmed by multiple sources...

Before the year is out, the con-game played by intel aggregators will be over and done with...the plan is in motion, there are very shrewd legal minds now in the loop, and the campaign has officially begun...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:20 pm

Confirmed?  By who?  Let's see some qualifications and credibility there people.  Just saying something isn't going to cut it.  Time to take these clowns down.  Enough is way more than enough.

Oh and exultant rates?  Ha!  I am from Missouri - SHOW ME!  More guru lies and hopium.  Stay tuned?  For what?  More lies and hopium?  Not hardly worth the time to post this anymore.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:09 pm

I am still waiting for the $32 offer.I hear it is coming!!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Choke, choke, choke.  Whew, spewed my coffee ALL over the monitor on that one.  Whew.  Choke.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:27 pm

HezekiaH wrote:I am still waiting for the $32 offer.I hear it is coming!!!!

Tony Promised US 32.00 !   And he is getting out of prison soon, so I am sure we will get it before the end of the year.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:24 pm

Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful   :spring1:

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:25 pm

Ponee wrote:
HezekiaH wrote:I am still waiting for the $32 offer.I hear it is coming!!!!

Tony Promised US 32.00 !   And he is getting out of prison soon, so I am sure we will get it before the end of the year.

Tony is out now. LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:45 pm

WSOMN: Rates confirmed and people exchanged Oh-Come-On
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Well, hurray for Tony.  Now the little twirp need to pay up --
Ah, Tony,  This is not "Where's the beef!"   I mean we are talking serious here, 32 smackeres per dinar?  Bring in on bib guy.  Show us the money.

Ah, don't hold your breath folks - he lies a lot - enough to go to jail.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:30 pm

aksafeone wrote:
Ah, don't hold your breath folks - he lies a lot - enough to go to jail.

TWICE!!!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum