Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN's ADMINBILL Promoting The ZIM?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN's ADMINBILL Promoting The ZIM?   Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:58 am

PM SENT TO ADMINBILL EARLIER TODAY ABOUT ZIM

ADMINBILL

ADMIN BILL

Date: 10h ago  

FROM MEMBER SENT TO ME 2/12/2015 AROUND 3PM TODAY 

I have purchased Zim in a "certain size" and that is almost not available anymore.

I just started a purchase yesterday with my dealer.  My sweetheart told me not to get anymore, that I had enough so I didn't finish the order.  Between yesterday at 2pm and 2pm today the Zim 100 trillion note rose in price from $40 to $50 each. 

I couldn't find it elsewhere. 

They said it's been swooped up on the street and there is no more.   :(

It's time..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's ADMINBILL Promoting The ZIM?   Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:11 am

There's a ton of it on ebay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's ADMINBILL Promoting The ZIM?   Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:19 am

The ZIM is and never was even a currency. That is not, and never has been the ISO abbreviation for Zimbabwe's currency. Even ignoring that, Zimbabwe's currency has been suspended for years, and was completely demonetized since September 2015. Other than any numismatic value it may carry with collectors, it is worthless.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's ADMINBILL Promoting The ZIM?   Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:42 am

WHAT A MORON, WHEN I BOUGHT A 100T NOTE IT COST ME 3 BUCKS (I ACTUALLY COLLECT DIFFERENT CURRENCIES AS A HOBBY) WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD PAY 50 BUCKS FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS THE VALUE OF TP.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's ADMINBILL Promoting The ZIM?   Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:49 am

Not me, I actually plan on buying a set of it when the frenzy dies down. I plan on mounting it in a fan on some foam board, with a nice mat and frame. It's nice looking TP and the idea of having a trillion dollar note kind of tickles my fancy.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's ADMINBILL Promoting The ZIM?   Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:28 pm

This girl went to Zimbabwe last year to talk to their government Trista Humiston ‏[ltr]@HumistonTrista[/ltr]  31 Jul 2015
ALL ZIM investors PLEASE SIGN. Corrupt government buying back impoverished citizens to sell for TOP $ to US! [size=0]http://wh.gov/iIIuZ  She even tried to get Karen Hude to represent her Some friend who went with her was raped U need to check her tweets IT"S BIZARRE [/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's ADMINBILL Promoting The ZIM?   Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:21 am

Here's the post on the people who went to Zimbabwe back in June.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t45876-investors-travel-to-zimbabwe-to-cash-in-for-billions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's ADMINBILL Promoting The ZIM?   Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:56 pm

roxy22222222 wrote:
There's a ton of it on ebay!

Yep! My guess is that those Chinese elders have all they want by now and are trying to get rid of some of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN's ADMINBILL Promoting The ZIM?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-