Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds

Go down

countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds Empty countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:19 pm

countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds Story_img_56b8c451e4f6a

a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee said that there are countries that subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds, which have been bleached and washed them.

He said commission member Adel Nouri told all of Iraq [where] that "Iraq has approached some countries to Hkv for money smuggled value, but there are countries that do not cooperate and subsist on whitening these Almiarat of dollars and bleached and washed."

He pointed out that "These funds will help these countries in investment, because the value of billions of dollars, and this huge amount of money getaway not easy and help revive the economy. "

He said Nuri said" Iraq is unable to recover the money unless prescribed private retrieved and the holding of common understandings and to put pressure on these countries, such as closing laws its interests in Iraq, "noting that" has some of the names of the corrupt who have escaped this money and their locations Committee. "

the House of Representatives, shaped during its meeting yesterday, a parliamentary committee to see money diverted from Iraq, while the legal Committee - said one of the author to go after the money committees Iraqi smuggled - it would issue a decision obliging the government to investigate the accounts and balances that hover around doubts and Alhbhatt

LINK--Member of the parliamentary integrity: countries subsist on smuggled Iraqi funds

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum