Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions

Go down

Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions Empty Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:38 pm

Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions NB-159380-635907246204566216

MP for the coalition of law Haider Mawla, on Wednesday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has formed a committee to choose a competent and independent figures to fill government positions, and between the Commission submitted the names of dozens of candidates for Ebadi, he said that al-Abadi will choose from among those candidates names to fill the ministries, which will see a change and Zaria. 

Mawla said in an interview for the Sumerian News, "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi form two months before a committee of independent experts to choose its efficient and fair personalities and partisan, independent of government positions the cab."

Mawla explained that "this committee has provided dozens of candidates and their CVs to Ebadi names," noting that "the candidates competent and professional integrity, as well as they belong to the various components of the people." 

He said the Lord, that "Abadi will choose from among these candidates for the ministries, which will see a cabinet reshuffle," calling Abadi to "speed up the submission of candidates for the ministries to the House of Representatives next week, in order to resolve them."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, called on Tuesday (February 9, 2016), to make a cabinet reshuffle "substantial" include personalities "technocrats," and urged the House of Representatives with the support the government in it.  

LINK---Vice reveals the formation of al-Abadi committee for the selection of independent figures to fill government positions

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum