Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products

2 posters

Go down

Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products Empty Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:04 pm

Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products Story_img_56ac64f8b2ca5

Minister of Industry and Minerals Mohammed Darraji said ministries and government departments "did not comply with" the directives of the Council of Ministers in contracting and procurement of local products manufactured by the Ministry of Industry coefficient.

He said al-Darraji told all of Iraq [where] "We have an article in the budget law imposed on the ministries of purchase of the national product on the condition that the value-added of 25%, and we also will not accept the sale of any article of the public sector and where the added value is less than this percentage, but unfortunately a lot of ministries this article despite the presence of directing it from the Council of Ministers did not apply.

"He added that" It is not just that of the Ministry of Industry, but to keep the foreign in the Iraq operation and prevent the exit of national production because all of our industry in Iraqi dinars The raw materials also subject to be imported from abroad, the dollar rate US less than 50% but all manufacturing locally be inside Iraq and this is the main problem that we face.

"He stressed that" it is currently difficult to achieve self-sufficiency, but we have to move the wheel of production materials plant fertilizers, chlorine, automotive assembly and we started manufacturing the war.

"The Minister of Industry" is important We have food and pharmaceutical and military security and this should provide a large part of them locally might in the future import them stop or policy intervention in the economy and stop.

"He pointed to" the start of his ministry to produce military shells Ohz keep buying them dependent on the Ministries of Interior and Defense, a question directed to the officials, but I think they will Balthjaj alleged defects where to stop buying them, "pointing out that" the production of lead small arms and medium [shots] needs time because treated by devastating as that manufactured more complex than the missiles and rockets industry short-term.

"said Darraji" Today there are ready myself and Iqbal on National product and we started a campaign [Made in Iraq] has returned queues demands on local products, including at Abu Ghraib plant for dairy and food, "stressing his determination to" implementation of the future to activate the domestic production plans or he would resign from his post, provided parking all government institutions with us because of one hand do not do nothing without cooperation with us from the rest of the ministries and other departments.

"He denied the Minister of Industry" accusations buying foreign industries through dealers and sell them to ministries and government institutions, local Kmentojat but acknowledged the existence of previously this phenomenon.

"He said the" current guidance from the Council of Ministers that are contracted directly under the supervision of institutions and subjected to examination and quality control, "stressing that" departments in the ministries of health, defense, interior, agriculture has already contracted with us to buy our products different,

LINK---Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products Empty Re: Minister of Industry's [where]: ministries did not comply with government guidance in buying our products

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:44 pm

They haven't got a pot to piss in, let alone a window to throw it out of, they can't even afford our soap to wash the scum off their stinkin carcasses- affraid hemademe getout Twisted Evil shame
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum