Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps

5 posters

Go down

Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps Empty Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:46 pm

Dear Dinar Recaps Reader

First, thank you for your readership of Dinar Recaps. 

Thank you for letting us know the issues you are having at our site. 

Please see the following post we made Sunday night: 

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/message-from-dinar-recaps-1-31-16

As far as we know, rebooting your computer (or phone) will clear the issue.  We do NOT recommend calling the number listed that pops up, ad that we believe is part of the virus. 

We will continue to see if the issue is on the Recaps side, and not individual readers computers. 

We have hired, and working with a company to make sure there is no viruses and malware on our site.

Best to all,      The Dinar Recaps Team

-----

(Their response)

.Dear Dinar Recaps Readers

First, thank you for your readership of Dinar Recaps and thank you for alerting us to a possible virus or malware attached to our site.

We have checked with our web host and website provider, and after researching extensively,  they say that our site, as well as their servers do not have any malware or a virus attached.

We have also used Google webmaster tools to search our site, and no virus comes up.

Additionally, by doing just a search with Google for Dinar Recaps, the search result is fine (if they detected something, it would report that in any search result.)

We will continue to research all avenues available to us and make sure that we continue to stay free of malware.

Best to all,   

The Dinar Recaps Team

-----

(Comments to the above)

john
1/31/2016 20:44:32

there was some type of fake audio java script attached to your site earlier mid day. I was on aol and when I clicked my normal routine dinar recaps was a annoying square box in the middle of my page with java script on the top of the box. I could not get out of it .
I have to do a hard reboot . I am just adding to your post

ABC
1/31/2016 23:17:46
I am having the same problem! When the box pops up and takes over the whole screen. I notice at the very top left, it says: Message from webpage then bla bla stuff like do not restart your computer call this phone number. This pop up is happening to me everyday. Dinar Recaps get this Fix please! Some where there is an ad making this do that.

[url=http://Dinar recaps]Jcb[/url] [url=http://Dinar recaps]link[/url]
2/1/2016 10:46:42
Just last evening I have had the same problem
A pop up took over my
Page as I was reviewing
Dinar recaps with sound
Stated do not restart your computer call this number,do not shop online or they will be able to get access to your passwords,I contacted my carrier and they when in a cleaned up my system and stopped the pop up and voice which I could not close

Linda Hahn
2/1/2016 12:33:45
I also got the same message window this morning after logging onto your site this morning! I did a full scan on my computer and it has not found a virus...

xyz
1/31/2016 20:49:55
Its a JavaScript in one of your ads. Refresh you site multiple times and when you get a pop to redirect, "view the source" code. You should be able to figure it out. I highly doubt that google search results will show anything. This type of pop has been around for years.
Good Luck

Gio
1/31/2016 22:54:37
Exactly ... my Samsung S5 with Lookout was chirping like a mad parakeet with the virus notification based on an ad trying to get a click through. Your advertisers being placed are the source of the malware.

Cheers

Bob
1/31/2016 20:50:50
Interesting, I thought it was just my computer. But I also had issues this morning. Pop ups from Norton on my desktop and weird stuff happening on my iPhone. It was this morning (Sunday) from 9am-1pm.

Bet u the government finds a way to shut all these dinar sites down, once it happens.

barb link
1/31/2016 20:52:25
Dinar Recaps, I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your site it is the only site I've utilized for the last 4 something years

rc
1/31/2016 20:52:38
Your people are wrong EVERY time I pull you up my malware detectors light up. You have somebody smart attacking you

JohnW link
1/31/2016 21:02:58
Install DeepFreeze on your computers and it keeps you safe.

kent
1/31/2016 21:15:25
This has been going on for about a week. It's popped up 2 times on my homes computer and once on my work computer.

boris in oz
1/31/2016 21:27:43
Thanks mods. I see I wasn't the only one. My Samsung 5 definitely detected virus.

lin
1/31/2016 21:41:04
dear recaps im not that computer savy when I went on recaps at 4 pm this script came up saying that someone had come on my computer and that there were suspicious things done through my computer I tried to click off but couldn't it had a number to call and they would help me so I called the number a Midwesterner voice came on he said his name was john paul this is the number so he was able to get on my computer and did some searches right before my eyes then at the end he said I needed to buy firewall service did I want 3 yr 5 yr or lifetime I said I don't have money I don't want anything he said ok then gave me his name extention number oh yes he said people were getting access to my bank info and shopping I said I don't do no banking on my computer then he said shopping what amaze me was how did he get into my comuter right before my eyes I got off the phone and prayed and pled the BLOOD OF JESUS but this true someone has got into your account here is the phone number you can call it yourself 1 800 754 3403 I have heard of people hacking now I know its true

[url=http://Denar Recaps]Linda[/url] [url=http://Denar Recaps]link[/url]
1/31/2016 21:41:11
Things pop up on my site when I log into this site. They say I have a virus and need to call this certain number, and I know that number is a Scam number.

lin
2/1/2016 11:27:33
yes after the long explanation they wanted money I felt it was a scam from the beginning but I didn't know how to get them off they are good at it I saw with my own eyes them moving stuff on my computer

Sarah F
1/31/2016 22:00:50
Thanks Recaps - really thought something was wrong with my computer! For about a week, up until this morning around 9:30am, Malwarebytes has alerted me of a malicious website, Runetiki. Luckily, Malwarebytes listed it as outgoing and disposed of it - guess I've been lucky so far! Thank you again for all that you do for us!

Stephanie W.
1/31/2016 22:22:18
Yes, there was some type of fake audio java script attached to your site earlier today. when I clicked my normal routine dinar recaps was a annoying square box in the middle of my page with java script on the top of the box. I could not get out of it .
I had to do a hard reboot to get rid of this - you definitely have a bad malware//spyware attached here and this has been happening, off and on, for the last week or so and, each time, I have to do a total hard reboot.

Thank you !

ffonz
1/31/2016 23:06:12
Hi Recaps....

Just to add my 2 dinars....

re 'JOHN' above.... 'what he said'...

except I was on gmail.com....

definitely a 'piggy-back' 'shoe-in' on something.

best of luck with this one.

ffonz.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[]

Ponee--Dinar Daily link
1/31/2016 23:18:49
The warnings are being triggered by the ADS on your system. The same thing is happening on Dinar Guru and Dinar Vets.

Oracle
2/1/2016 00:17:28
Dinar Recaps - I am a computer expert.

Go to http://www.vipreantivirus.com/ --> support --> downloads.
Have your kids download the Vipre scan and run it on your Servers.

It'll clean your stuff up.

Janet
2/1/2016 00:20:55
Fri 1/29 and Sat 1/30, both times in an attempt to get onto your website it locked up with the virus that demands you pay to get it freed up. Had to call and pay Lenovo to get it off. My friend a loyal long time reader of dinar recaps with an apple quit last week because every time she went into your site she got this same message, Apple tech removed it, but such as a hassel...It may not be dinar recaps but diffently someone on your site, an advertiser or someone is carrying it through. Obviously a problem or others wouldn't be complaining about the same thing.

Lester
2/1/2016 00:43:18
fwiw, I just checked your site via sitecheck.sucuri.net and they reported that for now, you are clean. Also fwiw, they offer a website firewall, pricing at their site. A yr or so ago, another site had a vulnerability in their Print Page option so they ended up having to eliminate that option throughout their website. Meaning, a vulnerability could be anywhere!

If you ever want to get away from google ads, a supercomputer prof has a webpage (with changelog) titled "The Top 10 Alternatives to Google Adsense" with info about each alternative.

Keith Lorenzen
2/1/2016 05:54:35
I was also getting the same popups that stopped a few days ago now when your page loads I getting a screen that says my download is ready click ok or cancel

Darryl
2/1/2016 10:32:13
I just got some type of fake audio java script attached to your home page. It happened at 7:25 am Oregon time.

Sam
2/1/2016 11:29:27
My AVG caught it immediately just now Monday morning.

BJBJ
2/4/2016 13:24:34
Just to add to the above comments, I've also experienced the pop up/lock up when ONLY bringing up Dinar Recaps. It is coming through one of the "AdChoices" ads that circulate on your website. And it comes up when I open your site in IE, Google and Firefox.

This is actually my third time experiencing this in the last 6 months from your site. The first time bogged down my computer so much that Norton tech remote took over my computer and was able to clean it all out. Now when it happens, I close the site and bring it up again and it runs fince.
I run the full system scan every 2nd day & seems to keep it from spreading.

Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps Empty Re: Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps

Post by Toby1 Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:49 pm

YET another reason to NEVER go to their site.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps Empty Re: Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:59 pm

From WSOMN:

creative Source

Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps Avatar?id=1593522&m=73&t=1453504847

Veteran Member
Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps Flame

Date: 21h ago  
DINAR WEBSITES...THIS WAS PASSED ON TO ME...........

CONFIRMED, THREE DINAR WEBSITES HAVE BEEN HACKED:
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Vets
Dinar Detectives (though it only seems to affect their site and not us)
Dinar Advice

Please AVOID THESE SITES
Recommend you all get the best antivirus software. Please bump this message so people see it.
Admins and Mods, recommend making this a sticky to warn others at least until the storm has passed.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:56 pm

It looks like Dinar Recaps still has problems with their website.

Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps Avatar?id=1592904&m=75&t=1452816542KLS wrote
16m ago
I Think they got into emails from maybe DR? I don't really know....but, I clicked into Dinar Recaps and as soon as the screen started loading all the ads, and I barely got a glimps of the Valentine scene. It shot up the alert.

Are they saying that their newsletters have clickable links
to their website?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:23 pm

Dunno, have never had a problem with any of the sites.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps 2805820865  Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps 2805820865  Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps 2805820865  Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Kevin, your to well secure. I just opened a Dinar Recaps page (un-secured) and a voice spoke out of my speakers:

"You must be over 18 years of age to open this page"

Here are some of the scripts and errors that occurred:

Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps Ponee-11

Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps Ponee-12

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:12 pm

Yea I keep my computers screwed down pretty tight LOL! No "Password" Passwords here.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps 2805820865  Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps 2805820865  Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps 2805820865  Virus/Malware Confirmed On Their Site By The Readers Of Dinar Recaps 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Muskie Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:55 am

Is their anything worthwhile on those sites?
Muskie
Muskie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:59 am

muskie wrote:Is their anything worthwhile on those sites?

Just a Recap of the latest lies coming from various gurus.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum