Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS

2 posters

Go down

More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS Empty More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS

Post by Chaz Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:07 am

As I speak,ISIS has declared war on there on people this week, meaning the Muslim sect called Shiites,which live mostly in Iraq and Iran. Again the gurus are ether ignorant of this fact or they absolutely know, ether way it is a factor,a be player in the assume Revaluation of the dinar and the Iranian rial,constant bombings in Baghdad while the gurus never talk about,because for obvious reasons,tribal discord in Iraq and in the Iraqi government spells one thing ,no reconciliation because of hatred,a sectarian violence for a thousand years because of there religious beliefs. Yes there is a little progress in the fight against ISIS, but it goes deeper than ISIS.

The Dabiq online news magazine which can be read by anyone is a Islamic state run news media to spread hatred & to recruit more fighters & support for there cause,ISIS the Sunni Muslims which are 85% of the entire Muslim population in the world believe the great battle will be in Syria,between many nations & this is coming to fruition.my point is the dinar will not going anywhere as in a RV because the government of Iraq consist of the two sects,which there is no balance, meaning no reconciliation at all,yep you say that about our government, well you can't even compare,we haven't been fighting each other for a thousand years, but they have.Iraq can't even come together and past laws because of the sectarian hatred,one side cares more for there people than the other,do you get my point? The middle east is burning with hate for each other & us,because of exactly what I have just said is the proof in the pudding,the Muslim government knows about this dinar scam they put it together a long time ago,it was there plan to raise money where there was none to create revenue for there corrupt officials, and for the cause of jihad,that's a truth!

In my opinion its the same thing that is happening in Iran also if you have bought the Iranian rial on the promise of being rich, you have been scammed again,of course the gurus are getting on the band wagon,it's another feast for them,the vultures and wolves are on a feeding frenzy again on us.

Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS Empty Re: More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:13 am

In my opinion its the same thing that is happening in Iran also if you have bought the Iranian rial on the promise of being rich, you have been scammed again,of course the gurus are getting on the band wagon,it's another feast for them,the vultures and wolves are on a feeding frenzy again on us.

Not to mention, in the US at least, you have broken the law, since it is still illegal for US persons to hold Rial outside of Iran.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS 2805820865  More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS 2805820865  More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS 2805820865  More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS Empty Re: More in regards to -- The dinar, Iraq , ISIS

Post by Chaz Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Yes Kevind53,your right,but it's not stopping the gurus,been reading that trash on Recaps,there doing the same thing as they have been doing with the dinar for years, promising the Rial will make the purchaser rich beyond his dreams
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum