Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices

Go down

Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices Empty Shell withdraw from one of the largest gas projects because of the collapse of oil prices

Post by Catfish1927 Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:36 pm

Major energy companies continues its withdrawal from the oil projects after the great collapse of oil prices in global markets during the year ended, come these withdrawals due to high production costs in front of rates, where Royal Dutch Shell oil company announced its withdrawal from a large natural gas project in Abu Dhabi because of the collapse of energy prices Global.

The company said in a statement it had decided to withdraw from the development of Bab field of higher gas sulfur project, which was to be implemented with the government Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, due to lower oil prices.

The company said that "after careful assessment of the challenges and technical costs, decided to Shell to withdraw from the The joint venture for the development of Bab field of higher gas sulfur because of the deterioration of oil prices.

"The company added that it concluded after the assessment that" the development of the project does not fit with the company's strategy in the prevailing in the energy sector economic circumstances.

"In the face of the collapse of oil prices is witnessing the energy sector canceled or postponed projects, reduce costs and lay off thousands of employees.

It contains higher natural gas sulfur usually large amounts of hydrogen sulfide, which must be removed in order to burn fuel, and this process increases the cost.

It comes Shell to withdraw from the project decision after its decision last year to withdraw from the exploration operations in Alaska after that failed to find commercial quantities of oil. The company also postponed Carmon Creek Project sand oil in Canada in October.

The government Abu Dhabi National Oil company Shell has chosen a partner in the door of a field project in 2013, and awarded the company their share to 40% from the field, which lies 150 kilometers southwest of Abu Dhabi city. The project is scheduled to begin selling gas in 2020.

http://goo.gl/RDKR0X
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum