Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran to double oil exports to Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iran to double oil exports to Japan

Go down

Iran to double oil exports to Japan Empty Iran to double oil exports to Japan

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:01 pm

Iran to double oil exports to Japan 1903579

Jan. 10 (MNA) – It has been estimated that oil exports to Japan will increase twofold once the international sanctions are nullified.

In the current situations, despite the surplus of 1.5 to 2 million barrels of crude oil in the market causing a serious challenge for oil producers and exporters, National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) is seeking to extend oil sale contracts with traditional costumers like China, Japan, South Korea, India and Turkey.

Consequently, with the extension of deals to the year 2016 with a number of Chinese refineries including PetroChina, Sinopec, CNOOC and Zhuhai, similar negotiations are being undertaken with Japanese refineries as well.

Japan’s JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation, one of the largest costumers of the Iranian oil, has also recently announced the extension of the annual oil contract with Iran for the year 2016 with a capacity of 53 thousand barrels per day.

Seyed Mohsen Ghamsari, Executive Director for International Affairs at National Iranian Oil Company, had referred to the issue last week stating “a portion of oil sale and exports contracts have been extended while the deadline for remaining deals did not coincide with the beginning of the year 2016.”

Japan marks one of the strategic and traditional markets for the Iranian crude with a 40-year history in formation and development of crude oil trade between the two countries.

According to statistics, Japan’s import of Iranian crude oil in November 2015 showed a 3.1 per cent increase compared to the same period last year.

However, the biggest challenge facing the plan to increase Iran’s crude oil exports to Japanese refineries particularly during the post-sanction period remains that the capacity of the Asian country’s oil refineries has declined over the recent years.
Ghamsari has announced that Iran seeks to gain at least 10 per cent of Japan’s market after the lifting of international sanction reaching a daily export of 350 thousand barrels per day to the East Asian country.

Japanese refineries would put Iran as top priority for importing oil after the removal of sanctions due to the compatibility of Iran’s crude as well as its higher quality compared to the oil produced by other Persian Gulf states.

http://en.mehrnews.com/news/113486/Iran-to-double-oil-exports-to-Japan

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum