Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy

3 posters

Go down

Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  Empty Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:52 pm

Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy

Team 2:00 PM Health 

In this article we will present a great recipe which you can easily prepare. We are talking about so called “golden mixture” – natural remedy, which by its appearance and properties reminds of gold.
This mixture is recommended is you are dealing with bacterial and viral linked problems. It is also great for strengthening the immune system and for preventing cancerous diseases. The remedy possesses these properties thanks to the super powerful ingredients, honey and turmeric. The mixture got its epithet “golden” because those two ingredients give its color.
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  Make-a-golden-mixture-the-strongest-antibiotic-and-anti-cancer-remedy-guide-for-the-preparation-and-method-of-use

Honey is well known to be one of the best natural remedies. The same can be said about turmeric. When combined, these two ingredients have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anticancer properties.
Unlike drugstore bought chemical medicaments, the golden mixture does not cause any side effects. It also has the ability to improve both red flora and the whole digestion process.
In addition, we will present the recipe.
Ingredients needed:

• 1 tablespoon of turmeric
  • 100 grams of organic honey
  • 2 tablespoons of natural apple cider vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon of finely grated lemon rind
  • A pinch of black pepper

Method of preparation:
Put the turmeric, black pepper and apple cider vinegar in a bowl and mix well. Add the lemon rind afterwards, and finally the honey. Give the mixture a good stir until you get homogeneous mixture.
Transfer the resulting mixture in a glass bowl which you should keep in the fridge.
Way of consuming:

• In case you caught a cold or some other infection, the first two days you need to consume half a teaspoon of the resulting mixture on every hour. The third and fourth day you need to consume half a teaspoon of the remedy on every two hours. After the fourth day, consume half a teaspoon three times a day. Repeat this until you completely get rid of the symptoms. 
  • For anticancer action, strengthening the immunity and improving your overall health, take one tablespoon of the golden mixture on a daily basis. Consume the remedy in the morning because this way you will gain the best benefits.

It is crucial for you to consume the golden mixture properly. Put the remedy in your mouth and wait for it to completely melt. After swallowing it, wait several minutes before you drink any kind of beverage. Also, you can spread the golden mixture on a piece of bread and eat it as a breakfast. You can add it in a tea, but make sure the tea is not hot because the mixture will lose its benefits.
We recommend you to try this great recipe and share your impressions afterwards.
Source: naturalhealthcareforyou

Thanks to: http://www.riseearth.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  2245507099Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  Empty Re: Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:55 pm

OH I LOVE THIS !  THANK YOU! I am going to share it with my client's !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy  Empty Re: Make A Golden Mixture – The Strongest Antibiotic And Anti-Cancer Remedy

Post by great199 Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:18 am

Making some as soon as possible thank you!

great199

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum