Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
From a Renowned Member- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

From a Renowned Member-

3 posters

Go down

From a Renowned Member- Empty From a Renowned Member-

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Well, now, sheeple, it's time for a trip down the yellow brick road to dinarland... Our first stop will be outside a prison, where Tony will be sticking his head out, 4 floors above,screaming, and says his intel tells him that the RV/RI will be tonight after 3:00 a.m.- Next, we continue down the yellow brick road, and what do we see, but T.K. and Poopy3 talking, and then they shout out, 'by the end of the week for sure'! Then, there's Martha and her large group of flunkies with the usual bank stories that are so full of shit, since no bank managers would say anything about the dinar, anyway- Further down this rough and ragged road, we see Draino and Adam 'Massengil' discussing how they are going to sucker the 'sheeple' into the slaughterhouse groups, and last, but, not least, we sure can't forget about jOkie and his planes, trains and overflowing crocks of excrement- There are so many more, since this yellowbrick road is so long, as well as the names of all the so-called 'Gurus', who NOT only lied to us and deceived everyone, and have never been right about anything they said, or uttered- And now, we come to a fork in the road, in this brick jungle, headed to the sands of Iraq-Now, believe it or not, we have Iran calling the shots with the help of their 'Dawa' party-If you think Abadi is any different, have I got a big glass of vodka and 'Koolaid' for your asses! You all need to think about this, what has Abadi REALLY done for the country of Iraq? Why haven't the crucial laws that Iraq needs to regain ground, been passed, so they can flourish like other human beings? They have been in the same position since before Saddam Insane, and know nothing other than what they've seen and been taught-The ANSWER lies with Maliki, Abadi, Khomeinei all being with the Dawa party and their affiliation with Iran, and most certainly 'cut' from the same cloth- The yellow brick road is endless, and will NEVER change, and the true to life fact IS, you may have a better chance of getting hit with Okie's train, plane, or, struck by a bolt of lightning, than ever seeing Iraq rise from the sands and ashes, let alone, and RV, or an RI- A very huge thought to ponder! Enjoy!  2cents couch

Last edited by terbo56 on Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

From a Renowned Member- Empty Re: From a Renowned Member-

Post by aksafeone Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:06 pm

Yep, it's a long way from over and all the 'roos will have to be convicted and sentenced before it is even close to any RV.  THEN it will be Iraq's time to "get 'er done." 

Fantasy land, yellow brick road, wonderland, cap't hook, tinkerbell and the good fairy aside, the ride goes on.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:07 pm

terbo56 wrote:Well, now, sheeple, it's time for a trip down the yellow brick road to dinarland... Our first stop will be outside a prison, where Tony will be sticking his head out, 4 floors above,screaming, and says his intel tells him that the RV/RI will be tonight after 3:00 a.m.- Next, we continue down the yellow brick road, and what do we see, but T.K. and Poopy3 talking, and then they shout out, 'by the end of the week for sure'! Then, there's Martha and her large group of flunkies with the usual bank stories that are so full of shit, since no bank managers would say anything about the dinar, anyway- Further down this rough and ragged road, we see Draino and Adam 'Massengil' discussing how they are going to sucker the 'sheeple' into the slaughterhouse groups, and last, but, not least, we sure can't forget about jOkie and his planes, trains and overflowing crocks of excrement- There are so many more, since this yellowbrick road is so long, as well as the names of all the so-called 'Gurus', who NOT only lied to us and deceived everyone, and have never been right about anything they said, or uttered- And now, we come to a fork in the road, in this brick jungle, headed to the sands of Iraq-Now, believe it or not, we have Iran calling the shots with the help of their 'Dawa' party-If you think Abadi is any different, have I got a big glass of vodka and 'Koolaid' for your asses! You all need to think about this, what has Abadi REALLY done for the country of Iraq? Why haven't the crucial laws that Iraq needs to regain ground, and flourish like other human beings? They have been in the same position since before Saddam Insane, and know nothing other than what they've seen and been taught-The ANSWER lies with Maliki, Abadi, Khomeinei all being with the Dawa party and their affiliation with Iran, and most certainly 'cut' from the same cloth- The yellow brick road is endless, and will NEVER change, and the true to life fact IS, you may have a better chance of getting hit with Okie's train, plane, or, struck by a bolt of lightning, than ever seeing Iraq rise from the sands and ashes, let alone, and RV, or an RI- A very huge thought to ponder! Enjoy!  2cents couch
angelwing That's the most beautiful post I've seen in a long time ... it made me blush with envy LOL 
From a Renowned Member- 230677302

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:17 pm

Yep a dose of reality!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:25 pm

Thank you, all, BUT, I cannot take the credit for this post, as it was sent to me via e-mail, with no signature attached-I really have no idea who it was or where it came from, I just brought it here, and thought a dose of reality was in order- Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Now THAT is why we have honest people right here on DDD!!

Thanks for bringing this to us Terbo!  AND thank you to the poster who used this venue to get their opinion out there.  NOW, if you would just take a minute to come with a "user name" and join us - that would be the best of both worlds.  You have already taken the first step!

WE don't bite.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:24 pm

You're quite welcome, no worries! Smile From a Renowned Member- 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member