Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted

Go down

Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted Empty Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:12 am

Iraqi judiciary: We have recovered hundreds of billions in 2015 .. and senior officials convicted 886168728

Twilight News / confirmed judges specialize into integrity issues in the Court of Appeal Baghdad / Rasafa that the judiciary did not take into account the positions of the defendants and their backgrounds at sentencing, with judges announced that senior officials in the state have been convicted, reviewed the rates of achievement over the past year. Judge Jumaa al-Saadi head of felonies integrity, he told a gathering of journalists that "we export our judgments according to the law and the evidence, regardless of the position of the accused and the background."

He added that "the Criminal Court resolved 642 cases during the last year, and the remaining 10 cases only the occurrence of discriminatory appeals them," pointing out that "senior officials in the state among those convicted."

For his part, achieve integrity judge Mohammed Salman said that his court issued the "3460 an arrest warrant in 2015 for corruption cases, some of them carried out and the other is still in progress after that issued a travel ban and reserve funds fleeing the right to force them to surrender orders."

Salman said that "The Court resolved during this period 3298 investigative issue."
He added, "Over the past year we have been able to stop the 560 billion dinar exchange through the manipulation of instruments."

To that, the judge Haidar Hisham Prosecutor in the Court of integrity continuation of the "coordination with the Integrity Commission and the unity of the fight against money laundering in the Central Bank".

Hisham said that "this format has enabled us to move several lawsuits against the accused of wasting public money and corruption cases." SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum