Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries

Go down

Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries Empty Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:25 am

Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries 53930

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Supreme Judicial Council announced on Sunday that he had sent a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries to the Council of Ministers, referring to the judiciary's commitment to reduce the salaries of the judiciary and public prosecutors and all associates by 3%.

According to a document issued by the judiciary spokesman Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar addressed to the Attorney-Majid Chenkali, and seen by the 'obelisk' It ', referring to the press dated 12/29/2015 of the Federal judiciary refused to judges and public prosecutors reduce the salaries of your statement we would like to show that Supreme Judicial Council sent a draft law to reduce the salaries of judges and public prosecutors to the Council of Ministers in line with the state policy in the face of the financial crisis'.

She said the document, that 'the federal judiciary committed to what is stated in the Federal Budget Law for the year 2016 of a second to reduce the salaries of the judiciary and public prosecutors and all employees of the federal judiciary by 3%'.

Iraq has been going through an economic crisis because of lower oil prices, and Anfaqath in the war against al 'Daash' terrorist, as he emphasized Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, in the November 18, 2015, that Iraq will emerge from the financial crisis in a stronger, adding that he found offline to strengthen the economy and not total reliance on oil.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries Empty Re: Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:26 am

The judiciary responded to the MP's remarks on Chenkali refusal to reduce the salaries of judges

Judiciary: a bill to reduce the judges and public prosecutors' salaries Wtwetwt
Special scales News

It received the judiciary, on Sunday, the MP Majid Chenkali on his statement in its refusal to reduce judges and public prosecutors' salaries.

A document issued by the judiciary, today, signed by Judge Abdul Sattar Bayraktar supervisor of the media center of power, and I got / scales News / a copy of it, that "the Supreme Judicial Council sent a draft law to reduce the salaries of judges and public prosecutors to the Council of Ministers, in line with the political State in the face of the financial crisis. "

The document added, "The federal judiciary is committed to the provisions of the Federal Budget Law for the year 2016 of a second on the judges and public prosecutors and all employees of the federal judiciary to reduce the salaries by 3%."

The Kurdistan Alliance MP Majid Chenkali confirmed in the December 29, 2015, that the challenge of Chief Justice Medhat al-Mahmoud not to reduce the salaries of the judiciary invites us to his dismissal.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum