Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia

Go down

Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia Empty Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 am

Ki-moon .. severe panic of executions in Saudi Arabia 53926

BAGHDAD / obelisk said Ban Ki-moon, Secretary General of the United Nations that he felt 'extremely alarmed' because of the execution of a Shi'ite cleric and 46 other people in Saudi Arabia and called for calm and restraint.

And I executed the Saudi cleric Nimr al-Nimr, Saturday.

A spokesman for Ban said in a statement that 'the Sheikh Tiger and a number of other prisoners who were executed were convicted after trials aroused deep concern about the nature of the charges and the integrity of the process'.

The spokesman added that Ban raised the issue of the Tiger with Saudi leaders on several occasions urged Saudi Arabia to relieve all death sentences.

The spokesman said that 'the Secretary-General also called for calm and restraint in reaction to the execution of Sheikh Tiger urged all leaders in the region to work to avoid aggravating sectarian tensions. "

The angry Iranian protesters stormed the Saudi embassy in Tehran in the early hours of Sunday morning at a time when Iran responded angrily to Saudi Arabia Tiger execution.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum