Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22%

Go down

Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% Empty Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22%

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:17 am

Planning: high rates of poverty in Iraq and the unemployment rate exceeded 22% %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%82%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-350x263

Confirmed the Iraqi Ministry of Planning, said on Sunday that poverty rates in Iraq have risen significantly, as pointed out that the unemployment rate exceeded 22 percent.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi said in a press interview, that "the unemployment rate rose in a clear and exceeded poverty rates of 22 percent, after it was dropped in 2013 to 19 percent."

Hindawi said that "the safety distance between us and the abyss is still good, and can change the economic track current and future treatments that can be resorted to, away from the harassment and political differences that Iraq has thrown many important opportunities."

And saw that "there is an opportunity in front of us, but to obtain loans to ensure the continued development wheel rotation," pointing out that "internal loans to be considered less burdensome on the economy, even if the economic impact is less than that of Foreign Affairs, because it is a transfer of purchasing power from the citizen to the government."

Hindawi suggested that "the government go about this kind of borrowing through the development of a private bank internal borrowing, and be the mechanism of action by depositing their savings from money citizens or jewels in the bank in return for attractive interest up to 12 percent, to encourage demand for lending."

He explained that "Such a mechanism rumor Deposit culture among banks, as there is a large monetary bloc may reach 30 trillion dinars deposited in the coffers of families, which could expose the theft or combustion, and this is the result of a lack of confidence of citizens or uttered sector of the Iraqi banking."

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum