Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation

Go down

Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation Empty Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:09 am

Infallible issue an order to form a presidential commission supreme national reconciliation 17

BAGHDAD - scales News

Announced the Presidency of the Republic, on Thursday, for the issuance of a presidential order to form a Supreme Presidential Commission for national reconciliation, which consists of two candidates for each of the three presidencies.

Said presidential spokesman Khaled Huani in a statement I followed / scales News /, "The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, issued a presidential order to form a Supreme Presidential Committee consisting of two candidates for each of the three presidencies of national reconciliation," adding that "a representative of the higher judiciary It will include a member of the Committee at a later time. "

Huani He added that "the presidential order stated that the Higher Committee for national reconciliation includes both the cult and Qahtan al-Jubouri, the Presidency of the Republic, and Khalil scary al-Rubaie, Jaafar Abdul-Zahra al-Husseini as prime minister, and Jaber Al Jabri and Adli Mohamed Abdel by the Presidency of the Council of Representatives."

He explained Huani, that "the formation of the committee was based on the three presidencies agreement," pointing out that "it is formed by the Presidential be effective from the date of issue."

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum