Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction?

2 posters

Go down

Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? Empty Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction?

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:17 pm

Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? 13941008000298_PhotoI

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran is moving forward to get rid of the US dollar as a means of payment, independent researcher Timothy Alexander Guzman points out, adding that Washington has obviously shot itself in the foot by imposing sanctions on Moscow and Tehran.

The supremacy of the US dollar is in danger: more and more countries around the world are seeking to replace the American currency, independent researcher and writer Timothy Alexander Guzman notes, pointing to a series of Russo-Iranian agreements aimed at stopping mutual settlements in US dollars with foreign countries, Sputnik reported.

"This past March, Iran and Russia signed an agreement to jointly create a regulation committee to 'oversee interbank financial transactions between the two countries.' The positive outcome of the agreements is to avoid any future sanctions Washington and its crony allies use as a financial weapon against its adversaries," Guzman writes in his article for SilentCrowNews.com.

It is no secret that US leadership uses the dollar as a weapon in its economic warfare against those countries, which reject bowing before Washington's political elite.

The US' arm-twisting policies prompted the world's nations, especially oil producers, to seek a substitute for the dollar.

Both Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi openly declared their commitment to replace the dollar with the euro and a 'single African currency' backed by gold, respectively, for oil transactions and foreign trade. As a result, both had been toppled and killed.

"Iraq, Venezuela and Libya tried to drop US dollars for oil trades but were met with resistance from Washington," Guzman emphasizes.
Currently, Tehran is leading the charge in the Middle East to escape the dollar's diktat and replace with other currencies.

Predictably, Washington is panicking.

"Iran is a long term goal for regime change. However, with Russia and China in the picture, it seems very 'less likely' to happen. Russia and China are major obstacles for the Pentagon war planners. The US has hopes that the ISIL [Daesh] can create more chaos in the region allowing ISIL to target Iran within its borders but that is a long shot," the researcher elaborates.

Besides Iran and Russia, China is replacing the dollar as mediating currency in its trade with Russia and other countries, at the same time bolstering the positions of the yuan as an alternative reserve currency.

As more countries are pushing ahead with de-dollarization, the US dollar faces decline in its exchange value. And it will result in a weaker dollar.

The de-dollarization is an obvious backlash against the US' longstanding policy of oppression of its geopolitical rivals. In fact, Washington has shot itself in the foot by imposing restrictions on Russia and Iran's trade. No one likes a bully.

"Washington started this war with its economic sanctions on Iran and Russia because they do not comply with its demands as Imperial power that makes all the rules for the world to follow. Now Iran and Russia will finish it by dropping the US dollars for their business transactions, a solution long overdue," Guzman concludes.

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13941008000499

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? Empty Re: Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction?

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:51 pm

Yea right ... wanna bet?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? 2805820865  Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? 2805820865  Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? 2805820865  Will Iran, China, Russia Push US Dollar to the Brink of Extinction? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum