Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack

Go down

U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack Empty Re: U.S. kills IS leader linked to Paris terrorist attack

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:14 pm

The United States waited until Iraqi forces completed the liberation of Ramadi before announcing that it had killed 10 leaders of the Islamic State, including a "direct link" to the ringleader of the terror attacks in Paris.

A U.S. military spokesman in Baghdad, Col. Steve Warren, said in a telephone conference that during the period Dec. 7-27 U.S. forces killed 10 IS leaders in airstrikes in Syria and Iraq.

Warren emphasized the Dec. 24 killing in Syria of Charaffe al Mouadan, a "direct link" with the leader of the Nov. 13 multi-pronged attack in Paris, Moroccan-born Belgian citizen Abdelhamid Abaaoud.

Al Mouadan was "actively planning additional attacks against the West," Warren said, adding that another of the IS leaders killed recently was in charge of forging documents for the network that contributed to the Paris attacks, which killed more than 120 people.
Warren said that another of the 10 IS leaders killed in the airstrikes was Siful Haque Sujan, a Bangladeshi who studied in Britain and carried out cyberattacks and counterintelligence operations.

On Dec. 7, U.S. forces killed Abu Wadha, the IS emir in the Iraqi province of Kirkuk, and another man who was in charge of acquiring financing and equipment for the IS.
The announcement of the 10 targeted killings of jihadist leaders was made one day after the Iraqi army retook the city government headquarters in Ramadi, capital of the western province of al-Anbar.

The retaking of Ramadi put an end to seven months of IS occupation of the city.
"We're striking at the head of this snake," he said, but he added that "it's still got fangs."

Taking back Ramadi could mark a tipping point in the war against the IS in Iraq, especially as Iraqi forces advance on Mosul, the country's second-largest city, which has been in the jihadists' hands since June 2014. EFE

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2015/12/29/us-kills-is-leader-linked-to-paris-terrorist-attack/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum