Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US-led raids kill Isis leader  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

US-led raids kill Isis leader

2 posters

Go down

US-led raids kill Isis leader  Empty Re: US-led raids kill Isis leader

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:13 pm

US-led raids kill Isis leader  1451424494885
123RF
The US bombing campaign in Iraq and Syria is believed to have killed an Isis leader.

An Isis leader with direct links to the alleged mastermind of the Paris attacks was among ten senior jihadists killed by US-led bombing raids in Iraq and Syria this month, the Pentagon said on Tuesday.

Washington said the strikes were weakening the extremist group, which captured swaths of Iraq and Syria last year but has suffered a string of setbacks in recent weeks.
Colonel Steve Warren, spokesman for the coalition bombing Isil in Syria and Iraq, named the man as Charaffe al-Mouadan.

He said Mouadan, a French national, had been plotting additional acts of terror from Syria when he was hit by a US-led airstrike, but did not name the area in which he was killed.

"They want to strike in Europe. They want to strike in our very own homeland. And it is important that people understand that as long as those external attack planners are operating, the US military will hunt them and we will kill them," Col Warren said.

Mouadan, 26, was described as having a "direct link" with Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the Belgian jihadist thought to have masterminded the attacks in Paris on Nov 13, then shot dead by police days later. The son of Moroccan parents, he grew up in the suburbs of Paris and was arrested in 2012 while getting ready to leave with two friends for either Yemen or Afghanistan.

It was not immediately clear when he travelled to Syria, where he was known as Abu Souleymane, or what form his links to Abaaoud took.

Abaaoud served as an "emir of war" in the east Syrian province of Deir Ezzor, according to local activists and news reports, an unusually high rank for a fighter who hailed from Europe. David Thomson, a leading expert on French jihadists, questioned whether Mouadan was as senior within Isis as the US claimed. But he confirmed that the jihadi was indeed thought to have links with members of the Paris attacks cell.

- The Telegraph, London

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/75523252/usled-raids-kill-isis-leader

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

US-led raids kill Isis leader  Empty Re: US-led raids kill Isis leader

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:08 pm

One down, and 50,000 to go...........
Terbo56
Terbo56