Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe)

3 posters

Go down

Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) Empty Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe)

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:35 am

This was passed along to me by a member. I have traced it back to the original source, but since I am not familiar with that source, and can find no other collaborating articles, I suggest taking it with a very large grain of salt.

http://www.kitabate.com/index.php?page=article&id=66997

Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges
Mohammed Fakhruddin
Thursday, December 24, the first 0.2015

Through the news that I received from the Integrity Commission by the Sayyed Hassan Yasiri the formation of a special committee to investigate money that Mr. al-Maliki and his family to the fourth degree, based on financial disclosure filed by al-Maliki to Dyalheiih in 2010 at the time of receipt of the presidency of the Council of Ministers said then owning worth (10000) ten thousand dollars Only a set of prayer beads and valves which has driven Dr. Yasiri from the search in earnest in Alakhbarat the body of what is owned by Mr. al-Maliki now worth up to eighty billion dollars are documented and registered in his name and the names of his family (his son and Shrah), a news if true, would be a serious blow to corruption and the corrupt and restore a resounding Authority its reputation and its oversight, a move calculated undoubtedly to Mr. Yasiri and his desire to restore the spirit of the value of the body and its role in the fight against corruption, especially as he Committee had been assigned to follow up the issue with some Lebanese, Jordanian and French banks, which includes most of the money smuggled It seems that al-Maliki has become a paper burned and nothing but the days and hear the news of the issuance of orders arrest against him being shall not have immunity, something which maybe he catches the President of the Integrity Commission and invited him to expedite the opening of corruption Maliki files, and his family is natural, Mr. Medhat al-Mahmoud will be between two choices: either follow integrity procedures and the issuance of the arrest warrants and that is unlikely certainly because of fear of Mahmoud al-Maliki and files owned by about corruption personally and manipulating the law in favor of al-Maliki and his entourage and the abolition of the hypnosis several corruption files that are also subject to The second option is the closest is trying to influence the body and its presidency of the Tmtmh file or postponed at the very least in order to preserve national unity and Iraq in a fateful war with Daash and a priority which Masikon response Mr. Abadi certainly his attempt during al for the follow up the matter on the grounds that the fall of al-Maliki is the fall of the entire state and say to Mr. Hassan Yasiri fall state led by al-Maliki and his ilk spend led by Mahmoud and his ilk is the best for Iraq and Iraqis to remain Hola immune and Iswmun people ill suffering and injustice and have the power and excessive immunity to Atbih freelance and punishment that is the duty of the Commission is to pursue them and put them in prison either that or double on Iraq peace and we will wait for the seriousness of the matter and the health of the news to know the feasibility of the existence of the Integrity Commission and its role and feasibility of a regulatory and judicial authorities as a whole and not less stopped the proceedings in order to avoid embarrassment

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) 2805820865  Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) 2805820865  Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) 2805820865  Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) Empty Re: Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe)

Post by RoyBoy Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:02 pm

Well Kevin we can always have hope this is true . (Through the news that I received from the Integrity Commission by the Sayyed Hassan Yasiri the formation of a special committee to investigate money that Mr. al-Maliki and his family to the fourth degree, based on financial disclosure filed by al-Maliki to Dyalheiih in 2010 at the time of receipt of the presidency of the Council of Ministers said then owning worth (10000) ten thousand dollars) This phrase dose not even make sense. People on our welfare are worth more than this. I read some where in the last week Maliki was in Iran with health problems and took that with a grain of salt. The statement now up to 80 billion I bet is true from reading about all the stock, land, businesses adventures he's tied too, not to mention what his families now have ties with. I really can't see him fleeing anywhere unless some country wants some of his capital for exchange. He's just to much of a hot potato. He needs to be thrown in jail and the key lost with family members.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) Empty Re: Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe)

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:23 pm

While it certainly seems that he is as crooked as the day is long, I treat all of these reports as rumors, especialy when they can not be collaborated. We have all read articles before stating he was arrested, and so far, they are about as accurate as gurus calling the RV. Given the difficulties with the translations, and the lack of accuracy in past reports, I certainly am not going to hold mu breath.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) 2805820865  Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) 2805820865  Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) 2805820865  Maliki imprisoned on corruption charges (Maybe) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:41 pm

I have been without a computer for a couple days and I am only just now seeing this information.  Any more news on this?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum