Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT-DREAM MESSAGE FROM JAMES BROWN 12/20/15 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT-DREAM MESSAGE FROM JAMES BROWN 12/20/15

Go down

TNT-DREAM MESSAGE FROM JAMES BROWN 12/20/15 Empty TNT-DREAM MESSAGE FROM JAMES BROWN 12/20/15

Post by chilimama on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:36 am

Dream Message from James Brown

Printer Friendly

My Prophetic Dream - This morning (12/20/15) I dreamt that I was at a James Brown (Mr "I Feel Good") concert.  He invited me back stage during the show and he said he was very happy for me.  I was suddenly back in my seat - front row center.  James came through the crowd right up to an empty seat next to me.  He comes up to me, sits down, and smiles big and gives me a high five as if to say "Your about to feel REAL good!"  I woke up feeling great - as if we are THERE NOW, and he was acknowleging what he knew was about to happen for us all.  TNT-DREAM MESSAGE FROM JAMES BROWN 12/20/15 Smile TNT-DREAM MESSAGE FROM JAMES BROWN 12/20/15 Smile TNT-DREAM MESSAGE FROM JAMES BROWN 12/20/15 Smile
Feel free to share.  
PS - I rarely have dreams about famous people - so I'm hoping this was a very good sign for our RV!

-- Edited by Hawker77 on Sunday 20th of December 2015 09:27:26 PM 
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT-DREAM MESSAGE FROM JAMES BROWN 12/20/15 Empty Re: TNT-DREAM MESSAGE FROM JAMES BROWN 12/20/15

Post by Ssmith on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:48 am

My favorite version of "I Feel Good" is by TNTBS!!!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum