Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

IKO and Martha this morning December 21 2016 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

IKO and Martha this morning December 21 2016

Go down

IKO and Martha this morning December 21 2016 Empty IKO and Martha this morning December 21 2016

Post by chilimama on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:30 am

I'M NOT POSTING THIS IN GURU SECTION B/C THESE 2 IDIOTS CAME OUT FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN TO GET THEIR 15 MINUTES. IKO HAS BEEN W/TNT FOREVER BUT WAS NEVER THIS POPULAR TILL TONY TROUBLES BEGAN. MARTHA IS JUST A WANNABE WHO PREENS FOR ATTENTION.

IKO and Martha this morning December 21 2016

Printer Friendly

freedom--no--they are on 12 hour shifts until further notice

as much as I dont want to--I agree with you--but no one is saying they are all maned--just a few chosen ones

21m ago

IKO: In your opinion is there a different may or do you think this is it?

thowellwrote 
17m ago

IKO, I think it is safe to say it is above yours, mine and everyone in chats paygrade...so we continue to wait and enjoy Christmas

Greyeagle1 wrote 
18m ago

I follow the cbi.iq site every morning and have noticed this last week that the dollar auctions have become less and less over the last week. IMHO I think that this is an indication that the dollar is becoming less available on the streets of Iraq.

give me the call...

martha wrote 
17m ago

Iko did the fed dump or did China dump in the assets?

Iko Ward wrote 
15m ago

Martha...China, if that is what happened. Won't know till later today

martha wrote 

I missed you at 4 am

martha wrote 
14m ago

It's too peaceful in the markets

martha wrote 
14m ago

Iko,the jackpot?

martha wrote 
11m ago

This is the quiet way in without totally upsetting the system

martha wrote 
10m ago

You drop large amt of assets into the system without setting off possible runs on the banks

martha wrote 
10m ago

You can't is.what I meant

martha wrote 
9m ago

The day is young so we watch and wait.it's almost here

s50 wrote 
8m ago

Martha, I was reading from you guys on chat that the PTB were in the corner, what happened??

martha wrote 
7m ago

All I can say is China is in control of this right now.and they are holding the ball all the way

h2Lman wrote 
7m ago

Hey Martha...didn't we do that yesterday and the day before and the day before that???

happy1 wrote 
8m ago

thank you martha and iko for being here we appreciate you

buckmaster wrote 
6m ago

Thank You Martha for your dedication

AJM0603 wrote 
6m ago

Martha then why don't they release this finally?

martha wrote 
7m ago

I saw that with the football.let's say we have the touchdown and now we will release it but they have to be careful not to overload the system.

martha wrote 
6m ago

I am going back for a nap.I was here at 4 am but I see a long day ahead
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

IKO and Martha this morning December 21 2016 Empty Re: IKO and Martha this morning December 21 2016

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:49 am

Idiots!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IKO and Martha this morning December 21 2016 2805820865   IKO and Martha this morning December 21 2016 2805820865   IKO and Martha this morning December 21 2016 2805820865   IKO and Martha this morning December 21 2016 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

IKO and Martha this morning December 21 2016 Empty Re: IKO and Martha this morning December 21 2016

Post by mightyoak on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:55 am

Thanks chilimama.  Yes these two are inept fools with no information.  Guess they need to check the cbi and see the 1182, LOL.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:55 am

IKO and Martha this morning December 21 2016 CWw6YlYU4AAy05E
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:16 pm

The TNT GANG is just scrounging for a new leader... they are lost, scared and confused.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benttree on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:18 am

Pone I don't know how you stand it...you are the ONLY one that puts things up that have to do with our investment....sorry I did not get it before..as you see I am tired of these stupid anti posts..its about NEWS and Nick goes too fast and I was wrong about him..are we OK  please tell Nick to slow down.

benttree

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum