Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Christmas 4U
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Санта читает у ёлки

A bit O/T but Wendy's resturants and Christmas

Go down

A bit O/T but Wendy's resturants and Christmas

Post  dwm007 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:10 pm

I just listened to a Wendy's restaurant commercial on the radio and they actually said "THIS CHRISTMAS" instead of "this holiday", kudos to Wendy's, it was so refreshing to hear that again!!!!!!!!!

How many of you are sick of hearing "the holiday"? It makes no difference if a person is a believer or not the FACT is this is and always has been a religious holiday celebrating the birth of Christ and there is no escaping that fact for the non-believers.

Now I am not preaching religion here, rather I am addressing the blatant hijacking of the most important Christian Celebration and if a person does not want to be a part of that then that's their choice and I respect that and fully support their right to do so but why can't they leave it at that? Why is there such a concerted effort to destroy this sacred Holiday? If the non-believers want to celebrate a winter "solstice" as some suggest Christmas be changed to then have at it but leave this ancient and sacred Holiday alone for the majority of the population to celebrate! They have no more right to demand that Christ be removed from this holiday than we as Christians have any right to deny them their privilege of not celebrating it as such!

Ok, I will get off the soap box now but,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE HERE!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A bit O/T but Wendy's resturants and Christmas

Post  Slotexe on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:56 pm

Merry Christmas to you and everyone as well

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Maleh, Kaliki Macha!! {Merry Christmas!!} From the Gene Autry Christmas songs album-
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aksafeone on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:09 pm

HO HO HO Merry Christmas from the Northland!!!!!!!
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mrparrot on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:47 pm

BAH HUMBUG!!!

Trust no one...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/
mrparrot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chilimama on Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:17 pm

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum