Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!!

Go down

ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!! Empty ALL THE NEWS FROM THE C.B.I. RE; DROPPING THE ZEROS, SUMMED UP, IN ENGLISH, WITH NO B.S. !!!!!!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:48 am

1 Bondlady's chat on Cbi articles.

[BondLady] is every 1 ready for some good news

[BondLady] we’ve had awesome news for the last 2 days

[BondLady] so many cbi articles out yesterday

[BondLady] yesterday iraqs holy day and on the norm a slow news day Friday

[BondLady] yesterday was any thing but normal

[BondLady] never seen so many cbi articles especially on a Friday

[BondLady] i felt it yesterday a lot iraq is leading up to a major change

[BondLady] and when u put the world bank into the mix and the cbi and the minister of finance and I’m pretty sure the imf was hiding some where in there too

[BondLady] u put all these big financial people all at the same table

[BondLady] and there all saying to do something because inflation is a major concern to the members of all these financial institutions

[BondLady] iraqs economy is fragile any way right now

[BondLady] and with the usa economy in a rocky state us being a global power house what happens to us rocks the worlds economies

[BondLady] an u have a country like iraq trying to break on thru to the other side ..so to speak

[BondLady] its hurting them hard right now inflation wise

[BondLady] and with the drop in our exchange rate has affected them as well

[BondLady] so yesterday showed an extreme need to do something about this

[BondLady] and all the 000, ld, inflation, purchasing power, carry less money, the list goes on an on here

[BondLady] theres some pretty big voices here and they are voicing what needs to be said, needs to be done

[BondLady] act quickly to stop the extreme rise in inflation each month

[BondLady] then today

[BondLady] all the cbi articles just keep on coming but in each 1 giving off a little more tid bits to go by, more clues as we try to get to the bottom of our investment

[BondLady] let me show u my 1 of 2 articles ill do this chat on today

[BondLady] ill bring in the art 1st then i want to show u some things

[BondLady] brb

[BondLady] Economic parliamentary: the deletion of three zeroes from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence internationally 03/09/2011 13:25 03/09/2011 13:25 Dohuk 3 September / October (Rn) - The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq has a real strategy on the matter, adding that the dinar Iraq will be the strongest in the Middle East. The Mahma Khalil told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), announced today that "the Iraqi government go really about the process of removing the zeros from the Iraqi currency and giving the fundamental pillars of it, so that there is a balance between the value in the hands of the citizen with the appropriate and value of the real exchange rate in the market." . Noting that "the deletion of zeros will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, particularly that Iraq possesses huge economic resources." The organizers of the Central Bank of Iraq, has indicated in more than one occasion to the need to delete the three zeroes and issue a new currency, the categories of large cash transactions to fill the large, in addition to the presence of small coins, as well as the issuance of new currency in Arabic, Kurdish and English.
[BondLady] He Khalil, MP for the Kurdish coalition, said that "a promising future awaits the new Iraqi dinar, which will be the strongest currency in the Middle East, particularly that Iraq will have in the next few years, balance the fantasy depends on imports of oil could reach 6 million barrels every day ".. He continued by saying "as well as gas revenues and income of industrial, agricultural and religious tourism, along with the experience and capabilities and the bright minds of Iraq." He believed that "the Iraqi Central Bank has a real strategy about the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, and we trust those who hold it to have the experience of banking and economic outlook contributed and contributes to maintaining the balance of the sovereign of the Iraqi dinar and the holdings of the Iraqi people" .. Noting that "there is full coordination between the parliamentary Economic Committee and the Central Bank of Iraq, and to have our support and our confidence." And reduced specialize Iraqis in ththe economy from the impact of the Central Bank of deleting zeros from the currency the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar, also hopes the government from behind the move, as seen researchers that the cost of raising the zeros will be the biggest of its usefulness, given that the currency's strength is measured by the stability of disbursement, which is based on the strength of the productive sector is capable of providing goods and services.

[BondLady] And on printing new currency in three languages, Khalil said "the Iraqi constitution states in Article IV that the Arof Iraq, and guarantee issuing the official gazette in both languages, with the Speech and expression in official domains, like the parliament, Cabinet, courts and official conferences , any of the languages, ".. He continued by saying, "The law also stipulates the recognition of official documents and correspondence in the issuing of oand in accordance with educational guidelines, and paragraph (e) says any other realms that require the principle of equality, such as banknotes, passports, and stamps." The CBI had announced in June 23 last for his willingness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, and as he emphasized that this step is one of the strategic functions of the Bank, pointed out that the new currency will contain on the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic. The Central Bank of Iraq four branches in Basra and Sulaymaniyah, Irbil and Mosul, where established bank independent Iraqi under the law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued on the sixth of March / March 2004, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign reserves and the issuance of and currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/215456/&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1[/b]

[BondLady] now all the arts it seems today

[BondLady] have been including the words global and international in them as iraq really aspires to go global and be internationally accepted

[BondLady] lets start at the top of this article and see what our lil hidden treasures might be in this article

[BondLady] The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency

[BondLady] u see what this is saying

[BondLady] the decision

[BondLady] of the economic committee

[BondLady] in the iraqi parliamenttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

[BondLady] on Saturdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[BondLady] parliament on saturday

[BondLady] talked about the removal of the 000

[BondLady] so parliament met today over this

[BondLady] no 1 seen this?

[BondLady] The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency,

[BondLady] Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will
increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency,

[BondLady] will increase the confidence

[BondLady] andddddddddd

[BondLady] international credibility

[BondLady] in the iraqi currency

[BondLady] noting that the Central Bank of Iraq has a real strategy on the matter, adding that the dinar Iraq
will be the strongest in the Middle East.

[BondLady] the cbi has a real big time

[BondLady] strategy

[BondLady] on the matter of removing the 000

[BondLady] adding that the dinar Iraq will be the strongest in the Middle East.

[BondLady] awesome just awesome

[BondLady] and thats just the 1st paragraph

[BondLady] announced today that "the Iraqi government go really about the process of removing the zeros from the Iraqi currency and giving the fundamental pillars of it, so that there is a balance between the value in the hands of the citizen with the appropriate and value of the real exchange rate in the market.
"
[BondLady] its like there saying

[BondLady] we’ve just poured the concrete

[BondLady] and laid the foundation
[BondLady] to build this huge mansion

[BondLady] and every one is gonna wanna see it

[BondLady] and giving the fundamental pillars of it, so that there is a balance between the value in the hands of the citizen with the appropriate and value of the real exchange rate in the market.

[BondLady] and the value of a real exchange rate compared to 1170

[BondLady] Noting that "the deletion of zeros will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, particularly that Iraq possesses huge economic resources

[BondLady] increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, particularly that Iraq possesses huge economic resources

[BondLady] The organizers of the Central Bank of Iraq, has indicated in more than one occasion to the need to delete the three zeroes and issue a new currency, the categories of large cash transactions to fill the large, in addition to the presence of small coins, as well as the issuance of new currency in Arabic, Kurdish and English.

[BondLady] "a promising future awaits the new Iraqi dinar, which will be the strongest currency in the Middle East, particularly that Iraq will have in the next few years, balance the fantasy depends on imports of oil could reach 6 million barrels every day ".. He continued by saying "as well as gas revenues and income of industrial, agricultural and religious tourism, along with the experience and capabilities and the bright minds of Iraq.
"
[BondLady] "a promising future awaits the new Iraqi dinar,

[BondLady] which will be the strongest currency in the Middle East

[BondLady] too awesome

[BondLady] He believed that "the Iraqi Central Bank has a real strategy about the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, and we trust those who hold it to have the experience of banking and economic outlook contributed and contributes to maintaining the balance of the sovereign of the Iraqi dinar and the holdings of the Iraqi people" .. Noting that "there is full coordination between the parliamentary Economic Committee and the Central Bank of Iraq, and to have our support and our confidence."

[BondLady] the Iraqi Central Bank has a real strategy about the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency

[BondLady] and we trust those who holds it ( shabibi)

[BondLady] to have the experience of banking and economic outlook contributed and contributes to
maintaining the balance of the sovereign of the Iraqi dinar

[BondLady] and the holdings of the Iraqi people"
[BondLady] that they trust shabibi to hold safe the dinar and the peoples wealth

[BondLady] to not be corrupt and steal it

[BondLady] the people have put there trust in shabibi all thru the years

[BondLady] thru it all with all the corruption going on

[BondLady] the people always respected and believed in shabibi

[BondLady] to do right by the people and the country

[BondLady] Noting that "there is full coordination between the parliamentary Economic Committee and the Central Bank of Iraq, and to have our support and our confidence."

[BondLady] Noting that "there is full coordination between the parliamentary Economic Committee and the Central Bank of Iraq,

[BondLady] see this

[BondLady] full coordination of parliament the cbi an the economic committee

[BondLady] they accepted what shabibi wanted

[BondLady] and to have our support and our confidence."

[BondLady] folks this looks like to me

[BondLady] and i sure hope im right

[BondLady] parliament wasn’t even supposed to be back till tomorrow if I’m not mistaken

[BondLady] an parliament accepts shabibis plan

[BondLady] and.................Noting that "there is full coordination between the parliamentary Economic Committee and the Central Bank of Iraq, and to have our support and our confidence."

[BondLady] so its really looking like the laws shabibi needed passed may have just done ...just that imo

the economy from the impact of the Central Bank of deleting zeros from the currency the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar, also hopes the government from behind the move, as seen researchers that the cost of raising the zeros will be the biggest of its usefulness, given that the currency's strength is measured by the stability of disbursement, which is based on the strength of the productive sector is capable of providing goods and services.

the economy from the impact of the Central Bank of deleting zeros from the
currency the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar,

[BondLady] purchasing power is an rv

[BondLady] its not makeind them buy less

[BondLady] its making them buy more for less

[BondLady] also hopes the government from behind the move,

[BondLady] as seen researchers that the cost of raising the zeros will be the biggest of its usefulness, given that the currency's strength is measured by the stability of disbursement, which is based on the strength of the productive sector is capable of providing goods and services.

[BondLady] given that the currency's strength is measured by the stability of disbursement,

[BondLady] which is based on the strength of the productive sector is capable of providing goods and services.

[BondLady] encouraging the gov to get the rest of the economy going to support the new dinar an its IMO the new rate to build a strong economy an dinar

[BondLady] And on printing new currency in three languages, Khalil said "the Iraqi constitution states in Article IV that the Aof Iraq, and guarantee issuing the official gazette in both languages, with the Speech and expression in official domains, like the parliament, Cabinet, courts and official conferences , any of the languages, "..

[BondLady] and guarantee issuing the official gazette

[BondLady] publishing the law into the gazette

[BondLady] in both languages

[BondLady] with the Speech and expression in official domains, like the parliament, Cabinet, courts and official conferences , any of the languages, "
[BondLady] this was 1 of the erbil agreements

[BondLady] the kurds demanded to be recognized an justifiably so they deserve this an a whole lot more

[BondLady] He continued by saying, "The law also stipulates the recognition of official documents and correspondence in the issand in accordance with educational guidelines, and paragraph (e) says any other realms that require the principle of equality, such as banknotes, passports, and stamps."

[BondLady] He continued by saying, "The law also stipulates the recognition of official documents and correspondence in the issuand in accordance with educational guidelines, and paragraph (e) says any other realms that require the principle of equality, such as banknotes, passports, and stamps."

and in accordance with educational guidelines, and paragraph (e) says any other realms that require the principle of equality, such as banknotes, passports, and stamps."

[BondLady] kurd language going be every where lol

[BondLady] The CBI had announced in June 23 last for his willingness to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, and as he emphasized that this step is one of the strategic functions of the Bank, pointed out that the new currency will contain on the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic. The Central Bank of Iraq four branches in Basra and Sulaymaniyah, Irbil and Mosul, where established bank independent Iraqi under the law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued on the sixth of March / March 2004, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign reserves and the issuance of and currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/215456/&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1[/b]

[BondLady] ok this was just the best article of the day to me

[BondLady] it said it all

[BondLady] now to bring in the other one

[BondLady] i thought this was very important odd by itself

[BondLady] but put it with this article i just showed u is very telling to me

[BondLady] brb with it

[BondLady] Abtan: Iraq possessed 90 billion dollars in Central Bank reserves Date: Saturday, 03-09-11 12: 38 pm Baghdad (newsletter).The parliamentary Economic Committee asserted that Iraq capable of improving and dinar reliable as part of international reserves, noting that Iraq possessed more of (80 to 90) billion dollars in Central Bank reserves and this is positive for the Iraqi dinar. Member of the Parliamentary Commission of economy, investment and National Alliance Deputy//abdolhossein abtan told reporter (News Agency KCNA) Saturday: "it is obvious that Iraq is capable of adopting the dinar as part of international reserves, especially large resource he possesses in the oil sector and over (80 to 90) billion dollars of Central Bank reserves and the positive impact on the Iraqi currency against the greenback and makes well-placed dinar as formerly among world currencies. Alabtan Central Bank called for improving the status of the dinar against the dollar, and (1200) dinars to the dollar is not the right thing ".

[BondLady] The Central Bank adviser said in an earlier statement to the news agency of news "that the Iraqi dinar is not an international reserve currency to be treated abroad, we aspire to be the monetary policy of the Iraqi dinar portion of reserves and this needs to be a long time. Saleh said: the Iraqi dinar is the local currency convertible to other currencies, excluding that of the Iraqi dinar is treated externally at present evidence to help the Bank almerksilatsmh to eject Iraqi dinar only limits (200) 1,000 dinars to the traveler./finished/12 n. y. http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews_view_19443.html

[BondLady] why do u think the cbi chose at this time

[BondLady] to tell us how much was in their reserves

[BondLady] hmmmmm?

[BondLady] with the last 2 days full of cbi articles and what the cbi has plans of doing

[BondLady] and then it shows us their reserves

[BondLady] The parliamentary Economic Committee asserted that Iraq capable of improving and dinar reliable as part of international reserves,

[BondLady] the parliamentary

[BondLady] committee

[BondLady] asserted

[BondLady] that iraq is capable

[BondLady] of improving and dinar reliable as part of international reserves,

[BondLady] noting that Iraq possessed more of (80 to 90) billion dollars in Central Bank reserves and this is positive for the Iraqi dinar.

[BondLady] it sure is positive for the dinar lol
[BondLady] as they only have to hold 15% in reserves

[BondLady] as to whats in circulation

[BondLady] to back the dinar already out ..in country and out of country

[BondLady] Member of the Parliamentary Commission of economy, investment and National Alliance Deputy//abdolhossein abtan told reporter (News Agency KCNA) Saturday:

[BondLady] Member of the Parliamentary Commission of economy,

[BondLady] investment

[BondLady] and National Alliance Deputy/

[BondLady] told reporter (News Agency KCNA) Saturday:

[BondLady] Saturday

[BondLady] today lol

[BondLady] it is obvious that Iraq is capable of adopting the dinar

[BondLady] as part of international reserves

[BondLady] especially large resource he possesses in the oil sector and over (80 to 90) billion dollars of Central Bank reserves and the positive impact on the Iraqi currency against the greenback

[BondLady] and over (80 to 90) billion dollars of Central Bank reserves and the positive impact on the Iraqi currency against the greenback

[BondLady] positive impact on the Iraqi currency against the greenback

[BondLady] positive impact

[BondLady] on the iraq dinar

[BondLady] to the us dollar

[BondLady] or against the usd

[BondLady] and makes well-placed dinar as formerly among world currencies

[BondLady] puts it back to where it once was

[BondLady] well placed

[BondLady] dinar

[BondLady] as formally among world currencies

[BondLady] Central Bank called for improving the status of the dinar against the dollar, and (1200) dinars to the dollar is not the right thing ". The Central Bank adviser said in an earlier statement to the news agency of news "that the Iraqi dinar is not an international reserve currency to be treated abroad, we aspire to be the monetary policy of the Iraqi dinar portion of reserves and this needs to be a long time. Saleh said: the Iraqi dinar is the local currency convertible to other currencies, excluding that of the Iraqi dinar is treated externally at present evidence to help the Bank almerksilatsmh to eject Iraqi dinar only limits (200) 1,000 dinars to the traveler./finished/12 n. y. http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews_view_19443.html

[BondLady] that the Iraqi dinar is not an international reserve currency to be treated abroad,

[BondLady] we aspire to be

[BondLady] the monetary policy of the Iraqi dinar portion of reserves and this needs to be a long time.

[BondLady] the Iraqi dinar is the local currency convertible to other currencies, excluding that of the Iraqi
dinar is treated externally at present evidence to help the Bank almerksilatsmh to eject Iraqi dinar only limits (200) 1,000 dinars to the traveler

[BondLady] my business lines are really starting to ring now , so i need to hurry this up and i realize its been long but these things are huge imo

[BondLady] let me just end it by showing u 1 last article

[BondLady] iraq wants to be a internationally traded currency bad

[BondLady] they also want to be in the wto bad

[BondLady] they wanna play with the big boys and go global

[BondLady] they want the worlds respect

[BondLady] and they want there dinar to be respected and have power

[BondLady] Iraqi Trade: activation of 31 supermarkets in 2012 to control prices of goods in the markets 03/09/2011 09:19 03/09/2011 09:19 Erbil 3 September / October (Rn) - The Iraqi Trade Minister, that his ministry has a plan to activate about 31 supermarkets in all governorates of the country in 2012 through the private sector to control the prices of goods on the market. According to the good of God's good for the Kurdistan News Agency (Rn), that "the Ministry of Commerce of the Federal plan to activate about 31 supermarkets in all governorates of Iraq in 2012 to control the prices of goods on the market," noting that "the plan includes assigning the task of making these markets to the private sector. " Hassan said that "14 supermarkets will be opened in the capital Baghdad to the central market and a single in each Iraqi province," pointing out that "work is underway to renovate and equip the central markets in all provinces." The Minister of Commerce, said that "the market expected the central will activate all the goods that can be obtained from the global markets," noting that "the Ministry of Commerce will determine in advance the prices of all goods to be sold in those markets." And created Iraq in the eighties of the last century, a public company called the company central markets, manage more than twenty big market, equipped with various commodity-backed, and many of them imported for her from the outside, but its performance faltered because of the economic embargo imposed on Iraq early nineties after the invasion Kuwait, before they stop working completely after the fall of the former regime in 2003. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/215456/&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1[/b]

[BondLady] Hassan said that "14 supermarkets will be opened in the capital Baghdad to the central market and a single in each Iraqi province," pointing out that "work is underway to renovate and equip the central markets in all provinces." The Minister of Commerce, said that *******"the market expected the central******* will activate******* all the goods****** that can be obtained******** from the global markets,*********" noting that "the Ministry of Commerce will determine in advance the prices of all goods to be sold in those markets." And created Iraq in the eighties of the last century,******** a public company called the company central markets,******* manage more than twenty big market,******** equipped with various commodity-backed,********* and many of them imported for her from the outside,****** but its performance faltered******* because of****** the economic embargo imposed on Iraq early nineties******* after the invasion Kuwait,**** before they stop working completely after the fall of the former regime in 2003.

[BondLady] Hassan said that "14 supermarkets will be opened in the capital Baghdad to the central market and a single in each Iraqi province," pointing out that "work is underway to renovate and equip the central markets in all provinces." The Minister of Commerce, said that *******"the market expected the central******* will activate******* all the goods****** that can be obtained******** from the global markets,*********" noting that "the Ministry of Commerce will determine in advance the prices of all goods to be sold in those markets." And created Iraq in the eighties of the last century,******** a public company called the company central markets,******* manage more than twenty big market,******** equipped with various commodity-backed,********* and many of them imported for her from the outside,****** but its performance faltered******* because of****** the economic embargo imposed on Iraq early nineties******* after the invasion Kuwait,**** before they stop working completely after the fall of the former regime in 2003.

[BondLady] they want there place back in the world that they haven’t seen in a lot of years

[BondLady] and imo iraq is now opening the door and bringing there dinar in with them and showing the world

[BondLady] what they are about to do

[BondLady] what they want

[BondLady] what the people want

[BondLady] what we as investors want

[BondLady] hope I’ve been accurate in my opinions and once again i hope I’ve helped in understanding

[BondLady] ty all vm for ur patience

[BondLady] drops the mic and walks off

Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum