Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New TNT Donation Info I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

New TNT Donation Info

+3
Terbo56
Ponee
FairyDmac
7 posters

Go down

New TNT Donation Info Empty New TNT Donation Info

Post by FairyDmac Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:45 pm

I went to tntdinar.com and saw they updated donation info to Ray.
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

New TNT Donation Info Empty Re: New TNT Donation Info

Post by FairyDmac Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:54 pm

INSTRUCTIONS for sending in YOUR DONATION

New TNT Donation Info A339234bdf422a34f986f0ada4eb2df1?AccessKeyId=698B000D13AAD6136E10&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
New TNT Donation Info 7d5ef9d7cb20b00565ae89a2f0312e6c?AccessKeyId=698B000D13AAD6136E10&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
TNT FORUM      CHAT 
Copyright 2013 TNTDINAR.COM.  All rights reserved.
#wsb-nav-55457b71-60d0-4db9-90cb-aa767fbd1013.wsb-navigation-rendered-top-level-container > ul > li > a {font-size:16px;} #wsb-nav-55457b71-60d0-4db9-90cb-aa767fbd1013.wsb-navigation-rendered-top-level-container ul > li:hover, #wsb-nav-55457b71-60d0-4db9-90cb-aa767fbd1013.wsb-navigation-rendered-top-level-container ul > li:hover > a, #wsb-nav-55457b71-60d0-4db9-90cb-aa767fbd1013.wsb-navigation-rendered-top-level-container ul > li.active:hover, #wsb-nav-55457b71-60d0-4db9-90cb-aa767fbd1013.wsb-navigation-rendered-top-level-container ul > li.active > a:hover, #wsb-nav-55457b71-60d0-4db9-90cb-aa767fbd1013.wsb-navigation-rendered-top-level-container ul > li.active .nav-subnav li:hover, #wsb-nav-55457b71-60d0-4db9-90cb-aa767fbd1013.wsb-navigation-rendered-top-level-container ul > li.active .nav-subnav li:hover > a {background-color: !important;color: !important;}

• Home Page
  • Conference Call Info
  • Post RV Celebration
  • TNT Forum
  • Conference Call Notes

REMEMBER: PLEASE PICK THE PAY FOR GOODS AND SERVICES OPTION  OTHERWISE WE WILL NOT GET THE MONEY.
MAKE YOUR DONATION

Once again, thank you for your continued support.

TNTDinar.com

New TNT Donation Info E5727059fff9d21f83551227f9acb760?AccessKeyId=698B000D13AAD6136E10&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

We have had a lot of requests to put the DONATION button back up, thank you for your offer to help.

The easiest way to make your donation is through PayPal - it's fast, simple and secure. If you don't have a PayPal account you can create one in moments.
To make your donation, please log into your PayPal account
and click on the Send & Request tab.

The email address to specify for sending your donation to is:
RayRen98@gmail.com
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:00 pm

This makes me sick to my stomach that they are still going to perpetuate their con game

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:54 pm

Ponee, they will get caught, it's just a matter of time- They don't have the brains that God give a lizard-The definition of insane, is doing the same thing 100 times, and expecting a different result-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Hey, give them a brake.  STOP the payments NOW.  These con artists have had their leader served with notice to cease and dissest.  What?  Here comes his BROTHER, another con artist, with the come on down and donate scheme once again.  Sameo sameo.

I wonder what the odds are that the court and authorities are monitoring their site?  I wonder what the odds are that they do time with Tony?  Geeeeee, and everyone thought they were going to change??
When pigs fly.

Back to the normal scam.  Considering that the site cost reported to be $100/mo. one wonders how much they pocket per month.  One also wonders if they pay taxes on this money.  One bets they don't.  Where is the IRS? 

The IRS doesn't have a problem with taxing social security payment to seniors (one guesses that is easy for them) so why don't they go after these sleezeballs?  Too much effort?  Maybe they are olike some police agencies who no longer bother to track down persons who break into citizens homes - they claim they don't have the time>  TRUE STORY.  Maybe it is time to get the vigilantes going once again.  Move over rover, the rope toters are coming.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tx2Step Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:11 pm

Do they think that changing the website will keep their donations and activities secret? LOL

http://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/

Long time lurker and another TNT spy here. Smile

Tx2Step

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:14 pm

Welcome TNT Spy!!!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Tx2Step Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:18 pm

ssmith wrote:Welcome TNT Spy!!!!!
I've lurked here so long I feel like I know you people. Smile

Tx2Step

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:28 pm

aksafeone wrote:Hey, give them a brake.  STOP the payments NOW.  These con artists have had their leader served with notice to cease and dissest.  What?  Here comes his BROTHER, another con artist, with the come on down and donate scheme once again.  Sameo sameo.

I wonder what the odds are that the court and authorities are monitoring their site?  I wonder what the odds are that they do time with Tony?  Geeeeee, and everyone thought they were going to change??
When pigs fly.

Back to the normal scam.  Considering that the site cost reported to be $100/mo. one wonders how much they pocket per month.  One also wonders if they pay taxes on this money.  One bets they don't.  Where is the IRS? 

The IRS doesn't have a problem with taxing social security payment to seniors (one guesses that is easy for them) so why don't they go after these sleezeballs?  Too much effort?  Maybe they are olike some police agencies who no longer bother to track down persons who break into citizens homes - they claim they don't have the time>  TRUE STORY.  Maybe it is time to get the vigilantes going once again.  Move over rover, the rope toters are coming.

We have to consider that this was not the scam Tony was charged with and in fact other than being forbidden from engaging in any currency dealings he nor any of his partners in the TNT scam have been charged with anything even relating to Dinar or TNT. Unfortunately I doubt if the prosecutors are taking nearly as much interest in this as we are so heavy input from victims of Tony's may be the only way of making anything happen. But regardless for any charges related to TNT and Dinar would take a whole new legal action not related to what he just got sent up for.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:04 am

True, but what makes you think they are not looking?  Been my experience that where there is smoke there is fire.  As a former investigator I would look further and having worked in a government office at that time I speak from experience.  The rock under the rock theory.  My opinion, and yes it is solely my opinion, is that there has been quite a few things not so on the up and up going on with the dinar.  Granted Tony etc. are not the only ones that potentially could be involved, but Tony has been convicted of a felony and as I recall it did involve the dinar in some way.  Not to big a stretch to tie it into TNT etc.  Do I really think that is the case?  Really, time will tell.

What has me wondering is not so much donations but the reserve and lay away programs that happened and the way they were set up.  Point of interest being that when the 30 days was up and no RV occurred the money was lost to the "investor."  With all the hype, speculation and sordid comments  from the gurus and "so called people in the know" one was lead to believe that the Dinar was fixing to RV just about any second when in fact it has been going on for over 10 years and there is no solid proof that it is any closer to RVing than there is that the US Congress is going to forgive all taxes and adopt a donation system to fund their follies.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum