Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations

2 posters

Go down

Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations Empty Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:22 pm

Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations Putin_30112015

Paris (RT) - Delegation of the Russian President Vladimir Putin lamented the deterioration of relations with Turkey, stressing that he personally has done a lot to build mutual relations with the Turks. Putin said at a news conference on the sidelines of the climate summit in Paris November 30, "I think we all feel sorry . I regret that too, because I personally done a lot to build these relationships over a long period of time. "Putin pointed out received assurances from the Turkish side that the decision of Russian aircraft dropped inside Syrian territory was not made ​​by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, but other people, but he also said that he For Russia, it does not matter who decided to drop the plane "Su -24" is in any way, "a big mistake" and was "a result of this criminal act two of our soldiers killed."

On the other hand, stressed Putin's Russia to receive further evidence that a large amount of oil that Astkhrjh "Daash" link to Turkish territory, stressing that the shooting down of aircraft was intended to secure the functioning and the transit of oil, which Astkhrjh "Daash" organization in Syria to reach the ports that issued them.He said he did not see or meet with Erdogan in Paris on Monday during the summit. He pointed out that the claims of the Turks that they are protecting the Turkmen present in Syria just an excuse, adding: "Both I met share our opinion that there were not need to drop our aircraft," which did not pose a threat to Turkey.

He added that the problems with Turkey in the fight against terrorism inside Russia were present for a long time, especially the elements of terrorist organizations, who were active in some regions of Russia, including in the North Caucasus, and fled to Turkey.

Putin said that the establishment of a broad coalition to combat the "Islamic state" would have been unthinkable because of the exploitation of some of these terrorists to achieve their goals Political short-term. On the meeting, which the Russian president collection with his US counterpart on the sidelines of the summit, Putin said they discussed pressing issues including the Syrian crisis.

Putin said he and Obama have a common understanding about the political settlement in Syria. "The should have been talking about the need to reach a political settlement, it is necessary to work on a new constitution and new elections and monitor the results." Putin continued and they discussed the lists of terrorist groups and represents the moderate Syrian opposition.Source: Agencies

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations Empty Re: Putin: I regret the deterioration of relations with Turkey because I personally done a lot to build mutual relations

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:28 pm

How soon the country of Turkey forgets how Russia helped and stood by them in the past- Must be something in the air they breathe, or the water and food they eat-Nobody in their right mind would forget the good things people do for each other-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum