Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram.

Go down

FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. Empty FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram.

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:52 am

Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram.
 Nigeria’s military said on Wednesday they had freed the prisoners following a raid on two camps controlled by the radical Islamist terrorist group, CNN reports.

FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. Sad
Some girls who previously escaped Boko Haram, and who have bravely returned to school. These are not the rescued schoolgirls found to be pregnant. (Photo: Getty Images)

The raids took place on Tuesday and destroyed both camps, army spokesman Col. Sani Usman told Nigerian newspaper Punch.

CNN reports the raids also resulted in the arrests of 43 Boko Haram militants including local leader Bulama Modu.

The rescue mission is wonderful news, particularly following more than a year of searching and hoping for the safe return of the abducted school girls from the village of Chibok — a horrifying incident that sparked the #bringbackourgirls hashtag and protests across the world.

It’s not yet clear, however, whether any of the Chibok school girls abducted in April 2014 are among the newly rescued women and children.

This is not the first time a group of Boko Haram hostages has been released: In May this year, 293 women and girls were rescued after the military captured three insurgent camps inside the Sambisa Forest in the country’s northeast.

Days later, a further 234 women and girls were rescued from the group — although in an unsettling twist of events, it transpired that at least 91 percent of that second group of rescued women and girls were pregnant.

As a United Nations report revealed, all but 20 of the 234 women and girls had visible baby bumps.

FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. Girls-are-back
Some of the Chibok schoolgirls who previously escaped their Boko Haram Islamist captors. (Photo: Getty Images)
Those women’s pregnancy follows reports that women and girls kidnapped by the insurgents are routinely raped and forced to marry Boko Haram fighters, according to International Business Times.
The group’s leader, Abubakar Shekau, has said  in a video released in November: “The issue of the girls is long forgotten because I have long ago married them off.”
In another chilling video released in May 2014, Shekau boastingly announced that he planned to treat the captured girls like “slaves”. He said:
“I will sell them in the market, by Allah. I will sell them off and marry them off. There is a market for selling humans… I will marry off a woman at the age of 12. I will marry off a girl at the age of nine…
FINALLY - THE GIRLS ARE BACK!Military forces have rescued 241 women and children kept captive by Boko Haram. Sad-2
Some young girls in the Northern part of Nigeria
Women are slaves. I want to reassure my Muslim brothers that Allah says slaves are permitted in Islam.”
There is no word yet on how many, if any, of the newly rescued women and children are pregnant.
Boko Haram in March pledged allegiance to Islamic State, which which rules a self-declared “caliphate” in areas of Syria and Iraq.
Boko Haram, whose name translates to “Western education is forbidden,” wants to establish a caliphate of its own in Nigeria.
Extract from: http://www.mamamia.com.au

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum