Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic

Go down

Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic Empty Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 am

Allawi denies submitted an appeal on the decision to cancel the posts of Vice President of the Republic %D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-640x418Iyad Allawi (archive)
Our economy / Baghdad

Denied national coalition leader Iyad Allawi, on Sunday, submitted an appeal to the Federal Court's decision on the Prime Minister to cancel the posts of Vice-President of the Republic.

Information Office of the Allawi said in a statement received, seen by the agency, "our economy" news, he "was published on November 2015 28, a newspaper site news report entitled (al-Maliki seeks political treatment in Tehran after resolving his differences with al-Abadi) failure."

The bureau said that "the newspaper has been through some of its correspondents in Baghdad, spreading false and misleading information and thus graduated from the substantive contexts discreet," noting that "Allawi did not submit an appeal to the Federal Court on the decision of the Prime Minister to cancel the posts of Vice-President of the Republic and did not even think about it." .

The Office said that "the Federal Court had previously delayed the constitution in 2010 of its decision, which announced at the time that the biggest bloc is the bloc, which is made up before or after the election, and it was the results of this decision the current tragedy reached by Iraq, because of the solidarity of the Iranian position-American."

The Office said that "Allawi came to this site for reasons, he won almost 300 000 votes in Baghdad alone, despite harassment, arrests and other actions, as well as on it was associated with his coming national consensus to achieve partnership and finally agreed to this center (which does not benefit in it) because of promises It will be responsible for national reconciliation, which turned out to be a file (false). "

He said the leader of the National Coalition office, that "Allawi since it was announced in the media no longer uses this name as well as a written resignation from the post in 03.05.2015 but he did not because of the situation in Iraq deplorable and expansion Daash and economic decline and structural, security and rampant sectarian political in Iraq".

He revealed deputy from the Liberal bloc Awad al-Awadi, Monday (August 10, 2015) for the objection Vice President Iyad Allawi and Nouri al-Maliki to submit their resignation to the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, and the abolition of their posts to implement the decisions taken by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi started.

LINK[size=24]
[/size]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum